我不是有意的
I didn’t mean it.
只是有点嫉妒…
The green monster of jealousy came out…
因为你很受欢迎…
because you were Miss Popular…
我就以为要失去自己最好的朋友了…
and I thought I was losing my best friend…
所以我很生气很失落很受伤还…
so I got angry and upset and hurt and…
我告诉过你!
I told you!
我需要调整态度
I need an attitude adjustment.
但事实是…
But the truth is…
你成为公主简直是个奇迹
you being a princess is kind of a miracle.
哇! 不!
Whoa! No!
什么奇迹?
What miracle?
是噩梦!
It’s a nightmare!
不! 想想看!
No! Think about it!
我发现我的电视节目…
I just found out that my cable show…
只有12个观众
only reaches 12 people.
想改变世界 却只有像我这样的微薄力量…
Wanting to rock the worId, but having zip power like me…
这才是噩梦
now, that’s a nightmare.
但是你…哇!
But you…Wow!
我是说…
I mean…
什么这么”哇”?
What is so “Wow”?
哇就是有能力施加影响…
Wow is having the power to affect change…
让大家倾听
make people listen.
有多少青少年有这种能力?
How many teenagers have that power?
你还想要什么样的奇迹?
What more of a miracle do you want?
嗯…
Well…
我们只是想找个不一样的奇迹
we’ll just have to find a different miracle.
不是更多 而是不一样的奇迹
Not more, just different.
听着…
Listen…
明天晚上…
tomorrow night…
是Genovian国♥庆♥舞会…
is the Genovian Independence Day ball…
为了给我没有去你的节目弥补一下…
and to make up for my missing your cable show…
我邀请你参加
I’m inviting you.
我希望你能原谅我…
I hope you’ll forgive me…
我希望你能来
and I hope you come.
但是我穿什么?
But what will I wear?
我不知道 那不重要
I don’t know, but it doesn’t really matter.
你来我就很高兴了!
I’m just happy that you’re gonna come!
谢谢 你能做一个公主
Thanks. And you can be a princess.
-不 我不行 -行 你可以
-No, l can’t. -Yes, you can.
-行 你可以 -不 我不行
-Yes, you can. -No, I can’t.
缩小一点 缩小! 快来!
Let’s move it in. Move in! Let’s go!
Bobby Bad 挂断电♥话♥!
Bobby Bad, hang up the phone!
好的 妈妈 放学后我会去看牙医
Yes, Mom. I’ll go to the dentist after school.
我讨厌他们缩小范围
I hate it when they move in like that.
Mia 这不是锦标赛
Mia, it’s not a championship game.
这甚至不是什么比赛 只是一节体育课
It’s not even a big game. It’s just gym class.
只要击球就行了
Just hit the ball.
我不想让你体育不及格
I don’t want to flunk you in gym class.
来吧 你能做到
Come on. You can do it.
盯住球
Keep your eye on the ball.
没关系! 没问题!
That’s all right! That’s OK!
无论如何你得击中!
You’re gonna hit it anyway!
加油 雄狮!
Go, Lions!
拜托 姑娘们 那是个球 不是蛇
Come on, girls. It’s a ball, not a snake.
恢复队形!
Back in formation!
对不起
I’m sorry.
界外球 没关系
Foul ball. It’s all right.
你开始上道了 没关系
You got a piece of it. It’s OK.
集中精力
Just focus.
集中精力
Focus.
集中精力
Focus.
没关系! 没问题!
That’s all right! That’s OK!
加油 Mia 记住 只是个游戏!
Come on, Mia. Remember, it’s only a game!
盯住球
Keep your eye on the ball.
加油 雄狮!
Go, Lions!
太棒了!
Grr-eat!
冲啊! 冲啊!
Let’s go! Let’s go!
倒不如换个皮球啊?
Would you rather hit a beach ball?
订份匹萨 嗯? 意大利辣香肠
Order me a pizza, huh? Pepperoni.
-跑 Mia! -很好! 快! 快!
-Run, Mia! -All right! Go! Go!
我得挂了 起来!
I gotta go. Get up!
你在干什么? 起来!
What are you doing? Get up!
一直跑 Mia!
All the way, Mia!
嗨 Josh
Hi, Josh.
加油 孩子!
Come on, girl!
一直跑 Mia! 加油!
All the way, Mia! Come on!
安全上垒! 你及格了
Safe! And you passed.
哇! Mia!
Whoo! Mia!
干得好 Mia 就是这样!
Nice job, Mia. Way to go!
哦! 呃…门开着
Oh! Uh…it’s open.
请进
Come on in.
Michael! 嗨
Michael! Hi.
你好吗?
How are you?
-什么? -有东西在你的…
-What? -Little guy on your…
Lilly有没有告诉你我打电♥话♥去…
Did Lilly tell you that I called…
因为我…打电♥话♥
because I…called.
我把你的车开来了
I brought your car.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我打了七次电♥话♥
Seven times I called.
博士说他尽力修好了…
Doc said that he fixed what he could…
如果你有什么问题 给他打电♥话♥
and if you had any problems, give him a call.
哦 好的
Oh, OK.
你想现在就付钱吗?
Do you want the check now?
我还有最后一笔款项
I have the last payment.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
你想吃点或喝点什么吗?
Are you hungry or thirsty?
不用了
No.
哦! 在这儿
Oh! Here it is.
哦…听着
Um…look.
谢谢你为我做了这么多事
Thank you so much for doing this for me.
你真的是太好了
It’s really, really great of you.
我不是为你做的 博士让乐队在那儿练习
I didn’t do it for you. Doc lets the band practice.
对 当然了
Right. Of course.
我帮着修车
I help with the cars.
哦 给你
Oh, here.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我知道你还在怪我涮了你…
I know you’re still mad at me for blowing you off…
我真的很抱歉
and I’m really sorry I did.
但是我想弥补你
But I am going to try to make it up to you.
怎么弥补?
How?
嗯 我还是要去参加…
Well, I’m still going…
Genovian的国♥庆♥舞会…
to the Genovian Independence Day ball…
我邀请你去
and I’m inviting you.
会很有趣的 你知道
It could be fun, you know.
我得身着盛装 呼吸不畅…
I’m wearing this great dress that I can’t breathe in…
Lilly又有伴了
and Lilly’s got a date.
Josh穿燕尾服挺帅的
Josh looks better in a tux.
但是 你看 这个…
But, see, it’s…
我真的很想和你分享
I really want you to be the one I share it with.
你不需要穿燕尾服
You don’t have to wear a tux.
你可以穿运动裤 我不在乎
You can wear sweatpants for all I care.
不用担心我
Don’t worry about me.
我觉得自己与皇室无缘
I just consider myself royally flushed.
停止屠♥杀♥牛类!
Stop the bovine massacre!
现在就签名拯救一头奶牛!
Sign up now and save a cow!
素食者也有权享受特殊饮食
Vegetarians have right to eat special.
让Grove高中供应豆腐
Make Grove School more tofu-friendly.
你好
Hello.
嗨 坐到Jeremiah那去 我马上过去
Hi. Go sit by Jeremiah. Be there in a minute.
她又戴那顶古怪的帽子了
She’s wearing that dorky hat again.