你上哪所学校?
Where do you go to school?
Josh Bryant
Josh Bryant.
我读Grove高中
I go to Grove High School.
我们现在是什么 Mia的朋友吗?
What are we, friends with Mia now?
对 我们恨Josh
Yes. We hate Josh.
对不起 很难记住我们不和谁好
Sorry. It’s hard to keep up with who we’re not talking to.
她来了!
Here she comes!
Mia!
Mia!
真的很抱歉 我不方便说话
I’m really sorry. I can’t talk.
我得去拿我的衣服
I have to go get my clothes.
这样 在这儿 我们给你拿来了
Well, here. We’ve got your clothes.
你会暖和很多的
You’ll be a lot warmer.
你们想帮我?
You guys want to help me?
对 Josh是个大白♥痴♥
Yeah. Josh is such an idiot.
我们保证没人打扰你
We’ll make sure no one bothers you.
谢谢 呃…
Thank you. Um…
你们真是太好了
That’s really nice of you.
你们真好
This is so great of you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
一切顺利
Everything’s fine.
有人来吗?
Is anybody coming?
-没有! -没有!
-No! -No!
伙计 我真的很感激
Guys, I really appreciate this.
谢谢
Thank you.
她把泳衣脱掉了
She’s got her bathing suit off.
好了 就是现在!
OK, now!
公主 嗨!
Princess, hi!
那是Mia公主的叫声
That was the scream of Princess Mia.
走开 你们 求你们了!
Go away, all of you, please!
没事 过来 Mia
OK. Come here, Mia.
你们这些食人鱼! 后退!
Piranhas, all of you! Back off!
我妈妈总是告诉我不能哭…
My mom always told me I couIdn’t cry…
让我坚强…
and told me to be a big girl…
但是你受到了伤害 所以哭吧
but you’ve been hurt, so you just cry.
太糟糕了
It was really bad.
我的脚根本没有翘起来
My foot didn’t even pop.
昨天晚上…
It was just last night…
旧金山的小公主…
that San Francisco’s own little princess…
在海边参加聚会…
partied at the beach…
但是从一开始无伤大雅的娱乐…
but what started out as innocent fun…
据说很快变成了纵情狂欢
soon turned into allegedly too much fun.
以上是记者Suki Sanchez的报道
This is Suki Sanchez for KPFW.
请说点什么吧
Please say something.
嗯 没什么好说的
Well, there’s not much to say.
一张照片胜过千言万语…
A picture’s worth a thousand words…
你被拍了两张
and you have two pictures.
我让家族蒙羞了 是吗?
I embarrassed the family, didn’t I?
坦率地说 的确是
Not to put too fine a point on it, yes, you did.
我认为你决定…
I think you’re making a wise decision…
放弃头衔是明智的
to abstain from the job.
我想我不用去参加舞会了
I suppose I won’t come to the ball.
你当然应该去
Of course you should come.
你仍然是家族的一员
You’re still family.
就因为你不想做我们的公主…
Just because you don’t want to be our princess…
并不意味着我们就把你放逐了
doesn’t mean we’re sending you into exile.
你母亲准备要来
Your mother’s planning to come.
邀请了你所有的客人
All your guests are invited.
除了沙滩上的那些
Except for your beach friends.
现在 失陪一下…
Now, if you’ll excuse me…
我要见一下媒体 控制一下灾情
I’m meeting with the press to do some damage control.
现在你可以进来了
You can come in now.
我想说…
If I may say so…
这样并不好
that did not go very well.
这是一个公主应该有的行为吗?
Is this the way a princess should act?
据我所知是那个男孩利用了她
My information tells me that boy was using her.
那个吻只是个工具…
The kiss was merely a device…
这样他就出15分钟的风头
so that he could get his 15 minutes of fame.
她的朋友也没有帮忙
And her friends didn’t help, either.
什么Anna Falana Banana Bandana Montana…
Anna, Falana, Banana, Bandana, Montana…
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
为什么她没有足够的常识…
Why didn’t she have enough common sense…
去处理好这些?
to deal with this?
她只有15岁…
She’s only 15…
但是今天 她表现地比她的实际年龄要成熟
but today, she acted beyond her years.
她表现出了极大的尊重…
She showed great respect…
温和地接受你的批评
and gracefully accepted your criticism.
你是说作为一个女王 我对她太苛刻了
You’re saying that as a queen, I was too harsh on her.
我批评的是一个…
I was critical of the person…
有可能成为我们国家下一个统治者的人
who could become the next ruler of my country.
不 我是说 作为一个奶奶…
No. I’m saying, as a grandmother…
你也许对你的孙女太苛刻了
you might have been too harsh on your granddaughter.
你认为她能行吗?
Do you think she can do it?
哦 我丝毫不怀疑 夫人
Oh, l have no doubts, ma’am.
我也这样想
I thought so, too.
什么让你改变
What makes you different
让你更美丽
Makes you beautiful
你内心的光芒
What’s there inside you
照进我的胸膛
Shines through to me
在你的眼中我看见
In your eyes I see
我需要的全部的爱
All the love I’ll ever need
嘿 是Mia Thermopolips
Hey, it’s Mia Thermopolips.
能给我签名照吗? Josh就给了
Can you autograph your picture? Josh did.
嘿 Princess生气了
Hey, there’s Princess Pucker-up.
什么让你改变更加美丽
What makes you different makes you beautiful
你内心的光芒
What’s there inside you
照进我的胸膛
Shines through to me
在你眼中我看见
In your eyes I see
我需要的全部的爱
All the love I’ll ever need
Lilly?
Lilly?
嘿 我能和你谈一下吗?
Hey, can I talk to you for a minute, please?
Lilly 我能和你谈一下吗?
Lilly, can l just talk to you for a minute?
-好不好? -当然 谈吧
-ls that cool? -Sure. Let’s talk.
但是谈什么 嗯?
But about what, hmm?
关于你怎么伤了我弟弟的心…
How you broke my brother’s heart…
或是怎么在我的电视节目上…
or how you stuck me with Jeremiah…
把我和Jeremiah晾在那儿…
during my cable show doing…
“选一张牌 选一张牌” 嗯 嗯 嗯!
“Pick a card, pick a card”. Mwah mwah mwah!
对不起 好吗?
I’m sorry, OK?
我忘了打电♥话♥告诉你…
I forgot to call you and tell you…
我不能来了
that I couldn’t make it.
所以我陷入快乐Houdini(一位美国魔术大♥师♥的名字 指魔术)
So I was stuck with the Happy Houdini…
你却和航海怪出游
while you make out with the Yachting Yahoo.
很对仗
Those are really good alliterations.
不! 我不想谈什么对仗!
No! I don’t want to talk about alliterations!
Lilly 我来是告诉你我很抱歉!
Lilly, I came up here to tell you that I’m sorry!
我很抱歉没去你的电视节目…
I’m sorry I missed your cable show…
我真的很抱歉
and I’m just really sorry.
我不能相信在我为你付出之后…
I can’t believe that you hung me up…
你却把我晾在那儿
after all l did for you.
我替你保守皇家秘密
I kept your royal secret.
你知道在电视节目里保守秘密…
And do you know how hard it is…
有多难吗?
to have a cable show and keep a secret?
你没为我保守什么秘密…
You didn’t keep it a secret from me…
你认为要我做公主太糟糕了
how jerky you thought my being a princess was.
好吧 恭喜你 如愿了
Well, congratulations. You got your wish.
我不会做公主了
I’m not gonna be a princess.
你不做了?
You’re not?
不做了
No.
但是我希望你做
But I want you to be.
什么?
What?