去玩一玩呢?
and just have some fun?
玩?
Fun?
你不是很忙吗?
You’re not too busy for something like that?
陛下 Jerome夫人已经到了…
Your Majesty, Lady Jerome has arrived…
法国领事的助理在线上等着
and I have the French Consulate’s assistant on hold.
他想确认今天的晚宴
He wants to confirm tonight’s dinner.
帮我致歉
Send my apologies.
取消今天所有的安排
Cancel everything for today.
我要让一位真正的本地人…
I’m being shown San Francisco…
带我游旧金山
by a true San Franciscan.
告诉Joseph我要用车
Tell Joseph I’ll need the car.
是 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
哦 等等! 我想让你见识一下我的宝贝
Oh, wait! I want to show you my baby.
我很长时间都没坐过…
I haven’t sat in the front seat of a car…
汽车前座了
in the longest time.
对了…
By the way…
谢谢你付修车的钱 奶奶
thanks for the money for my car, Grandma.
嗯 你要带我去哪?
So, where are you taking me?
嗯 你有零钱吗?
Well, do you have any change?
没有 对皇室来说身上有叮当声是不合适的
No. It’s not appropriate for royalty to jingle.
好吧 我去换零钱
OK. I’ll get the change.
这是我最喜欢的!
This one’s my favorite!
把钱投进去 抓住他的手
You put the quarter in and grab his hand.
碰那个?
I touch that?
是的 碰那个
Yes, you touch that.
然后按下按钮…
And then you press the button…
然后 呃…
and, uh…
然后就玩吧
And then you just go.
像Rupert在列支敦士登…
Looks like Rupert’s cousin…
的表亲
from Liechtenstein.
我怎么知道开始了?
How do l know when it’s ready?
哦 它自己会开始 开始了!
Oh, it’ll just go. There you go!
-加油 加油 加油! -哦!
-Go, go, go! -Ow!
你甘愿受这种耻辱?
You enjoy this humiliation?
嗯 第一次都很难…
Well,it’s hard the first time…
你可以再试一次
but you can do it again.
拿着
Hold this.
哦 加油! 你能做到 奶奶!
Oh, come on! You can do it, Grandma!
这次我准备好了!
I’m ready for you this time!
准备好了?
Ready?
加油! 加油! 加油!
Go! It’s going! It’s going!
加油 加油 加油! 就要赢了!
Go, go, go, go, go! You’re doing it!
就要赢了! 加油! 哦 赢了!
You’re doing it! Go! Oh, yes!
赢了! 击掌庆祝!
Got it! Give me five!
-击掌? -击掌
-Five? -Five.
我要一张!
I want one of these!
不过不是这张
Just not this one.
那么…我父亲一直想做王子吗?
So…did my father always want to be a prince?
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
除了有一次 大约是15年前…
Except once, about 15 years ago…
他严肃地考虑要放弃王位…
he seriously considered renouncing his title…
因为他遇见了一位可爱的画家…
because he met a lovely artist…
后者向他揭示了…
who showed him wonderful things…
关于人生…
about how life could be…
关于他自己无限美好的可能性
how he could be.
但是?
But?
但是他得做出决定…
But he had a decision to make…
没人能代替他做这个决定
and nobody could make it for him.
不是我…虽然很多人认为是我…
Not I…though many people thought I did…
其他什么人做出的
or anybody eIse.
Phillipe知道我的大儿子…
Phillipe knew that my firstborn…
他的哥哥Pierre 想放弃王位…
his brother Pierre, wanted to abdicate…
他最终这么做了 加入了教会
which he did, eventually, to join the church.
你父亲意识到…
Your father realized…
他对一个人…
that the love he could have for one person…
或者对两个人的爱…
or even two…
不能让他忘却自己…
could not make him forget the love…
对国家和人♥民♥的爱
he felt for his country and its people.
这是他做过的最困难的选择
It was the hardest thing he ever had to do.
你想吃点这个吗?
Do you want a bite of this?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
嗯 吃了
Well, here goes.
为什么 很好吃!
Why, it’s delicious!
-真的? -嗯
-Really? -Mm-hmm.
哦 那好! 我再去买♥♥一个!
Oh, OK! Let’s get another one!
这是去领♥事♥馆♥最近的路…
It’s the fastest way back to the Consulate…
但是我讨厌这些上坡!
but I hate this hill!
我确信我开始感觉到那个玉米热狗了
I do believe I’m beginning to feel that corn dog.
也许你可以慢慢地滑过去?
Maybe you can just sneak gently through?
-好 我试试 -好
-OK, I’ll try. -Good.
好 现在 使劲冲上去
Right. Now, blaze on up.
我…我成功了!
I…I got it!
-你成功了 -我成功了!
-You’ve got it. -I got it!
你成功了!
You’ve got it!
哦! 我没成功!
Oh! I haven’t got it!
哦-哦! Mia! 刹车!
Uh-oh! Mia! Brake!
刹车! 小心!
Brake! Look out!
在下面!
Down here!
9-1-1 我要报告一起交通事故
9-1-1, I need to report an accident.
你没听到钟声吗?!
You didn’t hear the bell?!
他们让我在线上等着
They put me on hold.
哦 天哪!
Oh, for the love of God!
记下她们破坏公共财物
Put down destruction of public property.
我会的 我会的 最后 但同样严重的是…
I will, I will. And last, but not least…
无照驾驶
driving without a license.
同车还有一个45年前驾照就过期了…
Accompanied by an adult whose license expired…
的成年人
45 years ago.
我一直在跟你说 警官
I’ve been trying to tell you, Officer.
在Genovia驾照永远不会过期的
Licenses don’t expire in Genovia.
对女王来说
Not for the queen.
我没有外交豁免权吗?
Don’t I have diplomatic immunity?
你有 但是我们得把她带走
You do, but her we have to take downtown.
什么?
What?
对不起 小姐
I’m sorry, miss.
没关系 警官 我理解
It’s all right, Officer. I understand.
我…
I…
我非常理解
I understand perfectly.
真的?
You do?
Mia 没有一个乡镇 城市 国家…
Mia, no town, no city, no country…
能够平稳地运行…
can function peacefully…
如果它的警官和驾驶机师…
if its officers and its transportation engineers…
不依法行事
don’t follow the letter of the law.
为什么 如果能有两个这么优秀可敬的绅士…
Why, I wouId be proud…
为Genovia服务…
to have two such fine, honorable gentlemen…
我将深感骄傲
serving in Genovia.
哦 不敢当 夫人
Aw, shucks, ma’am.
夫人 我们没这么好
Ma’am, we’re not all that.
哦 但你们大体上肯定是这样
Oh, but you most certainly are.
实际上…
As a matter of fact…
我想授予你们…
I would like to bestow upon you…
一个荣誉头衔…
the honor of the…
Genovian的勋章…
Genovian Order of the…
呃…Genovian玫瑰勋章
uh…Genovian Order of the Rose.
请跪下?
Would you please kneel?
呃…有人有军刀吗?
Um…does anybody have a sabre?
哦! 我有一把伞!
Oh! I’ve got an umbrella!
我有这个制动把手
I have an emergency brake.
这个可以 谢谢
This will do fine, thank you.
以Genovia皇室赋予我的…
With the power vested in me…
权力…
by the royal crown of Genovia…