I just want your happiness, my boy.
去找她
Go to her.
祝贺她
Congratulate her.
告诉她我们认输了
And tell her that we surrender.
谢谢你 叔叔
Thank you, Uncle.
请找埃尔希·肯特沃希
Elsie Kentworthy, please.
暂时这些着火的足够了
That’s enough flaming ones for now.
你肯定我没有烧伤你?
Are you sure I didn’t burn you?
-当然烧伤了 看看他的外套 -不 不 这没什么
-Of course you did. Look at his coat. -No, no, it’s very minor.
只是袖子有些烧焦 看
You just sort of seared the sleeve. Look.
对不起
Sorry.
-莉莉? -什么事?
-Lilly? -Yes?
-我能和你说句话么? -啊
-Can I talk to you for a second? -Uh-huh.
看那边
Look over there.
我应该赶他走么?…只要你说应该我就赶他走
Should I shoo him? Should I shoo him? Just tell me who I should shoo and I’ll shoo.
我只是想和尼古拉斯说会话
I just want to talk to Nicholas for a second.
好的
OK.
-退下 安德鲁? -什么事?
-Backing off, please. Andrew? -Yes?
你为什么不去把莉莉介绍给你的父母呢?
Why don’t you go introduce Lilly to your parents?
告诉他们 我马上就去吃饭
You know, just tell them I’ll be up for brunch in a second.
是的 我很希望能认识苏珊和阿诺德
Yeah, I’d love to meet Susan and Arnold.
我们可以一起吃那些可口的三明治
We can have those tasty finger sandwiches together.
需要帮忙么?
Would you like some help?
他不是她要嫁的那个人 是么?
He’s not the one she’s marrying, is he?
你能不能坚持立场 布雷吉塔? 他想窃取王位
Would you please try to keep up, Brigitta? He’s trying to steal the crown.
-准备好了? -嗯
-Ready? -Mm-hm.
-注意保持姿势 -好的
-Take your stance. -OK.
肘放下来 放下一点
Elbow down. Just a bit.
用你的嘴当锚
Use your mouth as an anchor.
-什么? -碰到你的嘴
-Excuse me? -Touch your mouth.
好
Good.
这只手放松
Relax this hand.
吸气
And breathe in.
射出去
Release.
噢
Oh.
感觉如何?
How did that feel?
好极了
Wonderful.
好极了
Wonderful.
转过身去 我们应该给他们点隐私
Turn around. We should give them some privacy.
我得走了 我回来只是为了收拾我的东西
I have to go. I really only came back to pack my things.
你要走了?
You’re leaving?
我想应该是我平静退出的时候了
I think it’s time I bowed out gracefully.
你呢?
Don’t you?
再见
Goodbye.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Goodbye.
米娅
Mia.
在我走之前我能再见你一面么?
Could I see you one more time before I go?
尼古拉斯 我像一只鹰一样被监视着
Nicholas, I’m watched like a hawk.
公主 公主
Princess, Princess.
看到了吧?
See?
我会找到办法的
I’ll find a way.
什么事?
Yes?
嗯 没什么 我只是应该看护着你
Um, nothing. I’m just supposed to watch you.
只剩下2天半的时间了 奥利维亚 我感觉到我快要疯了
With only two and a half days left, Olivia, I’m beginning to feel rather frantic.
能替我出去遛遛毛瑞斯么?
Would you take Maurice out for me, please?
我得检查一下乐队挑选的如何了
I have to check the orchestra selections.
他们请您批准一块地方用来布置酒会 殿下
And they asked you to approve a place setting for the reception, Your Majesty.
好的
Very well.
我们为在皇家酒会上跳舞而专门挑选的音乐
Our selections for dancing at the royal reception,
你考虑过我们么?
Have you been thinking about us?
是的
Yes, I have.
我知道了
I see.
如果你要向我道歉的话
If you’ll excuse me.
不 约瑟夫 你必须知道我要说什么
No, Joseph. You had to know what I was going to say.
米娅现在比以前任何时候都更需要我
Mia needs me now more than ever before.
这就是王国 我是说 女王就是我的职责
It’s the monarchy. I mean, as queen it’s my responsibility.
你知道的
You know how it is.
你从来就不只是我的女王 克拉丽斯
You were never just my queen, Clarisse.
你是我想共度一生的人
You were the someone that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.
但是 如果你希望我首先把你当成我的女王…
But, if you prefer that I see you first and foremost as my queen…
-我会遵守的 -不 约瑟夫…
-I shall oblige. -No, Joseph…
殿下
Your Majesty.
你的床铺好了 殿下
Your bed is turned down, Your Highness.
如果您不需要别的什么了 公主 我们就去吃晚饭了
If you don’t need anything else, Princess, we’re going to supper.
噢 好的 你们随便吧 女士们
Oh. Well, enjoy yourselves, ladies.
啊-哈-哈 我们刚才说什么来着?
Ah-ah-ah. What did we talk about?
不要再行屈膝礼了
No more curtsy.
我们去吃晚饭了
We’re going to supper.
谢谢
Thank you.
-嗨 莉莉小姐 -需要我们告诉公主您来了么?
-Hi, Miss Lilly. -May we announce you?
我自己会说 莉莉·莫斯科维奇!
I can announce myself. Lilly Moscovitz!
-米娅 看看你的窗户外边 -怎么了? 发生什么了?
-Mia, look out your window. -Why? What’s going on?
看看窗户外边 迷人的王子正在扔势头
Just look out your window. Prince Charming is throwing pebbles.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
尼古拉斯 你在干什么?
Nicholas, what are you doing?
莴苣姑娘 莴苣姑娘 你的头发如此美丽
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, with hair so fine.
从窗户出来 顺着藤爬下来
Come out your window, climb down the vine.
亲爱的先生 你要求的并不是那么容易的
The feat you ask, dear sir, isn’t easy.
而且我对你的诗没有任何反应 它太差劲了
And I won’t respond to that line, it’s far too cheesy.
他想干什么?
So what does he want?
他想让我从藤上爬下去
He wants me to climb down the vine.
-那 你想么? -是的
-Well, do you want to? -Yes.
-那就去吧 -这简直就是让我去闯祸
-So go. -It’s a recipe for disaster.
米娅 一生之中一定要做一次冲动的事 你就要结婚了
Mia, do something impulsive for once in your life. You’re getting married.
你想定期和12个尖叫的女孩参加未婚女子的派对
Do you want a regular bachelorette party with 1 2 screaming girls,
还是想和迷人的王子在月下漫步
or do you want a stroll in the moonlight with your almost-Prince Charming?
我一直喜欢在阴影中的男人
I always like a man in shades.
-噢 殿下 -不 不 女士们
-Oh, Your Majesty. -No, no, ladies.
进来 进来 我正想出去
Come in, come in. I was just about to leave.
这比书中更加浪漫
This really is more romantic in books.
我的脚卡住了
My foot is stuck.
噢 那是什么?
Oh, what was that?
雅克兄弟 雅克兄弟
Frre Jacques, Frre Jacques
你还在睡觉么? 你还在睡觉么?
Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
殿下 我们一直没有在睡袍派对上 做完我们应该做的
Your Majesty, we never got to finish our routine at the slumber party.
还有舞蹈
And there’s more dancing, too.
雅克兄弟 雅克兄弟
Frre Jacques, Frre Jacques
-你还在睡觉么? 你还在睡觉么?
Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
-还有个重要的结尾 -是的 重要的结尾
-And there’s a big finish. -Yes, the big finale.
-对不起 我又伤到你了? -不 我…我习惯了
-I’m sorry. Did I hurt you again? -No, l… I’m used to it.
晨钟响了 晨钟响了
Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines
叮 叮 当
Ding, dang, dong
叮 叮 当
Ding, dang, dong
我们在派对上没有看到真是可惜啊
What a pity we missed it at the party.
我替你 走吧 莴苣姑娘 快走
I’ll cover for you. Go, Rapunzel, go.
-告诉我你最大的愿望 -告诉我一个秘密
-Tell me your greatest desires. -Tell me a secret.
-那不是一样的么? -差不多
-lsn’t that the same? -Almost.
但是每个人都可以了解你的愿望
But anyone can see your desires.
没有人知道你心里想什么
No one knows what’s in your heart.
-告诉我些事情 -嗯…
-Tell me something. -Um…
我爱露西 有时候我梦见穿着黑白色的衣服
I love I Love Lucy reruns. And sometimes I dream in black and white.
我学校里有考试的时候 我就装作生病
I used to pretend I was sick when I had a test in school.
-我们都这么做过 -好的
-We all did that. -OK.
有时 我把我的巧克力奶放在我的蛋糕上
Sometimes, I put chocolate milk on my cereal.
我特别害怕水母
I am deathly afraid of jellyfish.
自从你生日我就再没和你跳过舞
I haven’t danced with you since your birthday.
那是个真实的事情 不是秘密
That’s a fact. It’s not a secret.
秘密是 是…
The secret is, is that…
我还想
I still want to.
温柔的爱我
Love me tender
甜蜜的爱我