莉莉·马斯可维斯 米娅公主最好的朋友 开斯坦车
Lilly Moscovitz, best friend of Princess Mia, riding in the Stang.
干的非常好 莉莉小姐
That was very nicely done, Miss Lilly.
-很高兴见到你 -嘿
– It’s a pleasure to meet you. – Hi.
最漂亮的小姐正在开斯坦车
The prettiest girl is riding in the Stang.
-旗子? -谢谢
– Flag? – Thank you.
旗子? 欢迎
Flag? Welcome.
欢迎 马布雷子爵 要旗子吗?
Welcome, Viscount Mabrey. May I offer you a flag?
谢谢 我可不是摇旗狂
Thank you, I am not a waving aficionado.
但是我想摇我们的国旗
But I will wave our national flag
当真正的基诺维亚国王再次坐到王座上时
when a true Genovian king once again sits on the throne.
尼古拉斯国王
King Nicholas.
旗子?
Flag?
今天感觉怎么样 亲爱的?
How do you feel today, my dear?
老实说 乔 不太好
Honestly, Joe, not that great.
那么 如果你叫我乔依的话会不会好些?
Well, would you feel better if you called me Joey?
-不 乔 -好的
– No, Joe. – Good.
-快点 乔瑟夫 我们要迟到了 -殿下已经准备好了
– Come on, Joseph. We’re already late. – Her Majesty is ready.
不能让基诺维亚的人♥民♥等太久
Can’t keep the people of Genovia waiting any longer.
独♥立♥日快乐 基诺维亚!
Happy lndependence Day, Genovia!
我们在基诺维亚的首都派鲁斯介绍这个盛大大的年度游♥行♥
Here we are in Pyrus, capital of Genovia, for the big annual parade.
他们来了
Here they come.
这是首相莫塔斯 阔步走来
There’s Prime Minister Motaz, strutting his stuff.
基诺维亚 基诺维亚
Genovia, Genovia
人们从基诺维亚各地赶来
People are coming from all over Genovia.
这是莫斯进行曲乐队 由露西·卡尔麦克指挥
Here’s the Mertz Marching Band, led by Lucy Carmichael.
现在 当然是利贝特的民族舞蹈家们
And now, of course, the Libbet’s folk dancers.
也被称为”利贝特的跳跃者”
Also known as the “Leapers of Libbet.”
现在是女皇 和米娅公主
And now the queen, with Princess Mia.
啦 啦 我不喜欢你的披肩
Na-na, I don’t like your braids.
嘿 吮吸拇指人
Hey, thumb-sucker.
停下
Stop the carriage.
怎么了? 米娅?
What… what’s going on? Mia?
-她已经停止了游♥行♥ -多么粗鲁啊
– She’s stopped the parade. – How rude.
哦 公主现在要干什么呢?
Uh-oh. What’s the princess going to do now?
你好 你叫什么名字?
Hello. What’s your name?
卡罗莱娜
Carolina.
那么你又叫什么呢?
And what are your names?
-约翰 -布莱克
-John. -Blake.
我看到你在惹卡罗莱娜哦
Did I see you messing with Carolina?
他们总是碰我的披肩
They were tugging on my braid.
对不起 这些孩子是?
Excuse me. These children are?
他们大多都是孤儿 我们尽可能的关怀他们
Most of them are orphans. We care for as many as possible.
亲吻孩子 拥抱孤儿
Kissing children. Hugging orphans.
真是一个庸俗 低劣 可鄙的政♥治♥把戏
What a vulgar, low, despicable, political trick.
卡罗莱娜
Carolina.
你今天愿意做公主么?
Would you like to be a princess today?
不行 我太小了 真的太小了
I can’t, I’m too little. Too piccola,
哦 不 因为我已经宣布了今天任何人都可以成为公主
Oh, no. Because I declare that anyone can be a princess today.
为什么不给你戴上一个头冠呢
Well, why don’t we get you a tiara,
那样你就能在游♥行♥队伍中向他们挥手致意
and you can wave, and march in the parade?
其实 你们为什么不都戴上头冠呢?
In fact, why don’t you all take tiaras?
所有人? 把所有免费的头冠都给他们?
All? Give them all free tiaras?
-我会看管好的 -谢谢
-I’ll take care of it later. -Thank you.
-我要一顶绿色的 -我要一顶银色的
-Yo quiero una verde -I want a silver one.
你不能在挥手的时候还把大拇指放进嘴里
You won’t be able to wave with your thumb in your mouth.
-我可以用这只手 -好极了
-I can wave with this hand. -Very good.
-我要紫色的 -我要一顶国王的王冠
-I want the purple one. -I want a crown.
-我们可以在游♥行♥队伍里么? -当然 当然
-Can we be in the parade? -Of course, of course.
我们可以让世上有更多的王子
We could always use more princes in the world.
好的 那么…
OK, so…
要成为一位公主 你首先要相信自己是一位公主
To be a princess, you have to believe that you are a princess.
你要像你心中所想的公主那样走路
You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk.
想象自己很高 保持微笑 挥手 玩的开心点
So think tall, you gotta smile, and wave, and just have fun.
-你们准备好了么? -是的
-So are you ready? -Yes.
啊 她在让孩子们融入自己 多迷人啊
Ah, she’s letting the children join her. How charming.
她并不是对每个人都是这样的
Not for everyone.
请击鼓
Drumroll, please.
为公主击鼓
Give the princess a drumroll.
齐步…
Forward…
走!
march!
记住 你是公主
Just remember, you are a princess.
我要张开翅膀学会飞翔
I’ll spread my wings and I’ll learn how to fly
我会尽力去触摸天空
I’ll do what it takes ’til I touch the sky
我希望
And I’ll make a wish
抓住机会 改变自己
Take a chance, make a change
挣脱束缚
And break away
你去那
There you go.
-大家开心么? -开心
-Everybody having fun? -Yeah.
但是我不会忘了我爱的人
But I won’t forget all the ones that I love
我要冒险
I’ll take a risk
抓住机会 改变自己
Take a chance, make a change
挣脱束缚
And break away
这是埃尔希·肯特沃希和前基诺维亚小姐海尔德加·霍夫曼
This has been Elsie Kentworthy and former Miss Genovia, Hildegaard Huffman,
这么多年来见过的最好的基诺维亚国♥庆♥日
at the best lndependence Day parade Genovia’s seen in years.
感谢米娅公主带给我们的特殊惊喜
Thanks to Princess Mia’s special surprise.
希望她今后的日子越来越好
May the rest of your day be sunny-side up.
那么 先生们 庇护所的孩子们
And so, gentlemen, the children from the shelter
将会被安顿在利伯特山的温特城♥堡♥里
will be housed at the winter castle in the mountains of Libbet.
那座城♥堡♥是用来度假的
The use of the castle as a resort
是用来给议员和贵族们疗养的
is sort of a perk for parliament members and dignitaries.
-的确是这样的 -哦
-Exactly. -Oh.
好的 我会改变这一现状 我要把它改成一间儿童庇护所
Well, I’m going to de-perk it, and convert it into a children’s shelter
直到议员和贵族们能自己出钱 来维持城♥堡♥的支出
until money can be raised for one of their own.
我为我有两个住所而他们却一间没有 而感到内疚
I feel guilty having two homes while they have none.
我们得做些什么 我们以后上哪去滑雪?
We’re going to have to do something. Where are we gonna ski?
克劳里爵士 你的兄弟呢?
Lord Crawley, how is your brother doing?
-我不和我的兄弟说话 -噢
-I don’t speak to my brother. -Oh.
嗯 我已经聘请他来当这个工程的设计师
Well, I’ve hired him to be the architect on the project.
-克劳里先生 -殿下
-Mr. Crawley. -Your Highness.
先生们
Gentlemen.
-杰瑞 -迪恩
-Jerry. -Dean.
我希望您能对这些计划提出意见
Well, I look forward to getting your notes on these plans.
别人休想
But no one else’s.
-噢 我会提出意见的 因为我是… -噢 你不能 我是建筑师
-Oh, I’ll give you notes, because I’m part… -Oh, no, you won’t. I’m an architect.
-我是议会议员 -你只会滑雪…
-I am part of this parliament. -Oh, you just go skiing…
-我滑雪怎么了? -…你就是一个只会在户外活动的家伙
-So what if I go skiing? -…and you like to be an outdoorsman.
-噢 你只会躺在沙发上看电视 -在户外活动的家伙
-Oh, and you’re a couch potato. -Outdoorsman.
-你只会躺在沙发上看电视 -在户外活动的家伙
-You’re a couch potato. -Outdoorsman.
-躺在沙发上看电视… -在户外活动…
-Couch potato. Couch potato. -Outdoorsman. Outdoorsman.
-躺在沙发上…
女王同意这个计划 我打算整个过程都要察看
The queen approves of the plan, and I intend to see it through.
好了 先生们 我想你们不会花太长时间筹到钱 是么?
Now, gentlemen, I don’t think it’ll take too long to raise the money. Do you?
我们在弄舞厅里的斜坡
We’re setting up the ramp in the ballroom.
好的
OK.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
我的问候是无关紧要的
My hello’s insignificant.
罗森克兰茨 吉尔登斯特恩 跟我来
Rosencrantz, Guildenstern, come with me.
那么
So.
-你是来破坏我的婚礼的么? -很遗憾 不是
-Are you crashing my bridal shower? -Sadly, no.
我是想告诉你你在游♥行♥时候的举动 给我留下了很深的印象
I wanted to tell you that I was very impressed by what you did at the parade.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要举♥行♥一个睡袍派对
I’m having a slumber party.
恭喜建造儿童中心
Congratulations on the children’s center.
-谢谢 谢谢 -那真的很棒
-Thank you. Thank you. -That’s wonderful.
-她应该为派对做准备了 -她很忙
-She needs to get ready for the party. -She’s busy.
兰妮 斯贵吉 快点
Lenny, Squiggy, zip it.
莉莉? 公主们马上到了
Lilly? The princesses are arriving.
-嗯 我应该去读书了 -我也应该去换衣服了
-Well, I should go and read my book. -I should go and get changed. Yeah.
-好的 就这样 -再见
-That’s it. -Bye.
你好 这里是埃尔希·肯特沃希为您报道
Hello, hello. Elsie Kentworthy here.
在米娅公主结婚的几周前 她用一种极为熟练的外交手段