In a week or two, she’ll be yours.
游戏结束了 叔叔 她要嫁给安德鲁了
The game is over, Uncle. She’s going to marry Andrew.
啊 你说的真是对啊 好吧
Ah, you’re so right. Ah, well.
这真是这件事情的灾难 一刻也别错过
This is a disaster in the making. Wouldn’t miss a moment of it.
我会尽力抓住带子的
I’ll try to catch the garter.
皇家马车就要到了
The royal carriage approaches.
-她说什么 阿迪? -公主就要来了
-What did he say, Artie? -The princess is coming.
播出的时刻到了
Showtime.
来自美国的苏绮·桑切斯在这向您报道
Suki Sanchez here from the USA.
离家虽然很远 但是和高兴跟踪一个故事的发展
A long way from home, but happily following a story
从三番市的街道上开始
that started in the streets of San Francisco,
将要在这个小而美丽的基诺维亚这块 土地上结束
and is about to have a happy ending here in the small, beautiful land of Genovia.
米娅公主到了 大家准备
Prepare for the arrival of Princess Mia.
先生
Psst. Sir.
我不是打算劝你 但是有些事情你必须知道
I don’t mean to talk out of school, but there’s something you must know.
你叔叔打电♥话♥给埃尔希用摄像机 陷害你
Your uncle called Elsie and set you up with that video.
为什么我不对此惊讶呢? 我应该知道的
Why doesn’t that surprise me? I should have known.
他在等什么
He’s up to something.
他非常高兴 你没有去参加婚礼
He was much too delighted that you aren’t going to that wedding.
-我必须去教堂 -是的 是的 但是怎么去?
-I must get to that church. -Yes, yes, but how?
所有四个轮子的东西都被租去筹备婚礼了
Everything on four wheels is already rented for the wedding.
-没关系 我跑去 -不 不 那太远了
-Doesn’t matter, I’ll run. -No, no. It’s too far.
不 不 你骑自行车
No, no. You’ll take the bike.
自行车? 格雷琴 什么自行车? 我没有自行车
The bike? Gretchen, what bike? We don’t have a bike.
你祖父的自行车
Your grandfather’s bike.
-下午好 坦妮亚 -下午好 殿下
-Buenas tardes, Tanya, -Buenas tardes, su Majestad,
请允许我为你介绍他 他是从玫瑰园来的
Aqui le presento a mi tio, que nos visita de Rosario.
-噢 你好 先生 -如果你和我结婚我会做的更好
-Oh, how do you do, seor? -I do better if you and I get married.
很抱歉 我叔叔的英语是从老的喜剧电影里学来的
I’m sorry. My uncle learned his English watching the old Three Stooges movies.
对不起
Sorry.
是的 嗯…
Yes, well…
你不可能相信的
You’re not going to believe this.
德弗里奥克斯亲王正在公路上 骑着一辆自行车
Lord Devereaux’s riding up the road on a bicycle.
先生!
Sir!
先生 我可以借你的马么?
Sir, may I borrow your horse?
噢 他需要我的马
Oh, he needs my horse.
我的自行车是你的了
My bike is yours.
我怎么能骑自行车放羊呢?
How am I supposed to herd sheep with a bike?
坦率直言的美国激进分子 莉莉·莫斯科维奇 女宾相
Outspoken American activist Lilly Moscovitz, the maid of honor,
就像一个向前移♥动♥的粉色幻影
glides forward as a vision in pink.
我是一个喜欢穿黑色衣服的女孩 现在却穿着粉色衣服
I’m a girl who loves black and is wearing pink.
啊
Aww.
安德鲁公爵的小侄子 鲁德劳子爵
And Duke Andrew’s little nephew, Viscount Ludlow,
被人亲切的称为”天使脸颊的詹姆士”
affectionately known as “James of the Cherub Cheeks,”
随着皇家护卫通过走廊
comes down the aisle as the royal ring bearer.
-嘿 乔 -嗯?
-Hey, Joe. -Hm?
我只是想说 在我做这个之前…
I just wanted to say, before I do this…
很抱歉你要退休了
I’m sorry you’re retiring.
-谁告诉你的? -女仆什么都知道
-Who told you that? -The maids know everything.
心灵做事情总是出于不能理解的原因
Well, the heart does things for reasons that reason cannot understand.
你在告诫唱诗班
You’re preaching to the choir.
公主?
Princess?
什么事?
Yes?
你应该知道尼古拉斯并没有在湖边陷害你
And you should know that Nicholas did not set you up at the lake.
-你确定? -女仆什么都知道
-Are you sure? -The maids know everything.
她进来的时候我们都准备好了
We’re ready when she is.
-这是计划的一部分么? -不是
-Is this part of the plan? -No.
我…
I…
我需要一两分钟
I’m going to need a minute or two.
谢谢 殿下
Thank you, Your Highness.
现在公主快速的退出走廊跑出门去了
Now the bride is moving swiftly back up the aisle and out the door.
-让我来 -这不是传统的过程
-Let me. -Not the traditional route.
米娅公主!
Princess Mia!
-米娅公主! -米娅!
-Princess Mia! -Mia!
-海伦 -亲爱的 我很快就回来
-Helen. -Honey, I’ll be right back.
我要给特雷弗换尿布了
I gotta change Trevor’s diaper.
请坐 只是暂时的间歇 谢谢
Please, be seated. There’ll just be a momentary interlude. Thank you.
-我们冲出去追她么? -不 我们从来不冲 我们跑
-Do we rush after her? -No, we never rush. We hasten.
-你处理这些? -是的 是的 就一会
-You’ll take care of this? -Yes, yes. Yes, just one moment.
让开
Out of my way.
噢 亲爱的 米娅
Oh, my dear. Mia.
奶奶 对不起 对不起
Oh, Grandma, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
-我…我只需要一分钟 -不
-l… I just need a minute. -No.
-我可以的 -不
-I can do this. -No.
-我不行的 -我知道
-I can’t do this. -I know.
亲爱的 听我说
Darling, listen to me.
我做了选择
I made my choice.
因为我的国家超越了爱情
Duty to my country over love.
看起来 我总是这么做 我的一生都是如此
It’s what I’ve always done, it seems. It was drummed into me my whole life.
现在我失去了我曾经深爱的唯一的男人
Now I’ve lost the only man I ever really loved.
-有人看着20号♥约瑟夫么? -我和老鹰 麻雀在一起
-Anyone got a 20 on Joseph? -I’m with the eagle and sparrow.
米娅 我想你应该从一个女人的角度 做出选择
Mia, I want you to make your choices as a woman.
不要再和我犯同样的错误
Don’t make the same mistakes I did.
犯你自己的错误 那会有很多的 相信我
Make your own mistakes. There’ll be plenty of them, believe me.
现在 你可以回♥教♥堂去举♥行♥婚礼 也可以走开
Now, you can go back into that church and get married, or you can walk away.
无论你怎样选择
Whatever choice you make,
都要是内心的想法
Iet it come from your heart.
-对不起 -她回来了
-Excuse me. -She’s back.
公主又进入了教堂
The princess is reentering the church.
她沿着走廊走过来
She’s walking down the aisle.
更像是在慢跑
More like cantering down the aisle.
安德鲁 等等
Andrew, wait.
每个人都有发现真爱的机会 对么?
Everyone deserves the chance to find true love, right?
是的
Yes.
包括我们?
Including us?
谢谢
Thank you.
为了 为了 嗯…
For, for, uh…
使我能在我的一生中做一次正确的事
saving me from doing the proper thing for once in my life.
现在我要做的就是告诉妈妈
Now all I have to do is tell Mummy.
我不得不告诉其他人
I have to tell everyone else.
祝你好运
Good luck.
海伦
Helen.
欢迎大家
Welcome.
就在刚才 我意识到了我结婚的唯一原因是
A few moments ago, I realized the only reason I was getting married
因为一条法律 那看起来并不像什么充分的原因
was because of a law, and that didn’t seem like a good enough reason.
因此…
So…
我今天不准备结婚了
I won’t be getting married today.
坐下 坐下 可能会有晚餐
Sit. Sit. There may be a dinner.
我的奶奶在没有男人的情况下 当政了很长时间…
My grandmother has ruled without a man at her side for quite some time, and…
我想她动摇了
I think she rocks at it.
所以作为克拉丽斯女王 和鲁伯特国王的孙女…
So as the granddaughter of Queen Clarisse and King Rupert…
鲁伯特国王 愿他长眠
King Rupert. May he rest in peace.
我请求议员们为你们的女儿考虑一下
I ask the members of parliament to think about your daughters,
你们的侄女 妹妹 孙女
your nieces, and sisters, and granddaughters,
问问你们自己:
and ask yourselves:.
你们会强迫她们去做 你们让我做的事情么?
would you force them to do what you’re trying to make me do?
我相信我会成为一个伟大的女王
I believe I will be a great queen.
我了解基诺维亚是一块过去美丽
I understand Genovia to be a land that combines the beauty of the past
将来充满希望的土地
with all the best hope of the future,
-现在不行 -嘘
-Not now. -Shh.
我从心底和灵魂深处感觉到我可以 治理好基诺维亚
I feel in my heart and soul that I can rule Genovia.
我…我爱基诺维亚
I… I love Genovia.
如果不是 你们觉得我会穿着一身婚纱站在这么?
Do you think that I would be up here in a wedding dress if I didn’t?
我站在这
I stand here,
是准备做你们的女王的
ready to take my place as your queen.
没有丈夫的女王
Without a husband.
米娅万岁!
Viva Mia!
每次…
Every time…
每次这个迷人的年轻女士张开她的嘴
Every time this charming young lady opens her mouth,
她总是对基诺维亚的传统做出蔑视
she demonstrates a contempt for the customs of Genovia.
法律明确指出 一个未婚女子不可以成为女王