the six-fingered man.
六指人的存在
Considering Inigo’s lifelong search…
这些人可花了埃尼戈不少的时间去寻找
he handled the news surprisingly well.
他很好地处理着这些信息
Fezzik took great care in reviving Inigo.
菲兹克非常细心地照料着埃尼戈
That’s enough!
够了
Where is this Rugen now so I may kill him?
那家伙在哪 我要杀了他
He’s with the prince in the castle…
他和王子在古堡里
but the castle gate is guarded by thirty men.
但古堡的大门有30个人把守
How many could you handle?
你能对付多少人
I don’t think more than ten.
我想不多于10人
Leaving twenty for me.
那我需要对付20个
At my best, I could never defeat that many.
即使我拼劲全力 也打不了这么多啊
I need Vizzini to plan. I have no gift for strategy.
我需要维兹尼出主意 我在这方面没任何天赋
But Vizzini is dead.
但维兹尼死了
No. Not Vizzini.
不 不是维兹尼
I need the man in black.
我需要的是黑衣人
What?
什么
He bested you with strength, your greatness.
他用力量击败你了 大人
He bested me with steel.
他用钢铁击败我了
He must have out-thought Vizzini.
他肯定比维兹尼更有头脑
A man who can do that can plan my castle onslaught any day.
有这能耐的人也能计划袭击我的古堡
Let’s go. Where?
走吧 去哪
Find the man in black, obviously.
当然是去找黑衣人
But you don’t know where he is.
但你不知道他在哪啊
Don’t bother me with trifles.
别说这个惹恼我
After twenty years, at last…
二十年了…
my father’s soul will be at peace.
我父亲的灵魂终于得到安息
There will be blood tonight!
今晚是血腥的一晚
Rise and report.
起来汇报
The Thieves’ Forest is emptied.
贼林清空了
Thirty men guard the castle gate.
古堡大门有30名守卫把守
Double it.
加倍
My princess must be safe.
一定要让我的公主安全
The gate has but one key…
大门只有一把钥匙…
and I carry that.
在我身上
My dulcet darling!
我的挚爱
Tonight, we marry.
今晚 我们就要结婚了
Tomorrow morning, your men will escort us to Florin Channel…
明早 你的人会护送我们到弗罗林海峡…
where every ship in my armada…
我舰队里的每一艘船…
waits to accompany us on our honeymoon.
都在等待着护送我们度蜜月
Every ship but your four fastest, you mean.
你是指除了你最快的那几艘船吧
Every ship but the four you sent.
除了你派出的四艘快船
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Naturally, not those four.
不包括那四艘快船
Your Majesties.
告退
You never sent the ships.
你从未派出过船
Don’t bother lying.
别再撒谎了
It doesn’t matter.
没关系的
Westley will come for me, anyway
维斯特雷无论如何都会出现在我身边的
You’re a silly girl.
你真是一个傻姑娘
Yes, I am a silly girl…
是的 我是一个傻姑娘…
for not having seen sooner that you were nothing but a coward…
但不用很久 我就会看到你是一个一无是处
with a heart full of fear.
恐惧充满内心的懦夫
I would not say such things if I were you.
如果我是你就不会说出这些话
Why not? You can’t hurt me.
为什么不 你伤害不了我
Westley and I are joined by the bonds of love…
维斯特雷和我因为爱已经紧紧的相连
and you cannot track that…
这是你追踪不了的…
not with a thousand bloodhounds…
即使加上一千只追踪犬
and you cannot break it…
即使用一千把剑
not with a thousand swords.
也无法斩断
And when I say you are a coward…
我说你是一个懦夫…
that is only because you are the slimiest weakling…
那是因为你是爬在这块土地上的…
ever to crawl the earth.
最懦弱的东西
I would not say such things if I were you!
如果我是你就不会说出这些话
You truly love each other…
你们是真的爱着对方…
and so you might have been truly happy.
也许你会得到真正的快乐
Not one couple in a century has that chance…
无论小说上怎么写
no matter what the storybooks say.
这个世纪从未有情侣如此这般
So I think no man in a century…
所以我想这个世纪里没有一个男人…
will suffer as greatly as you will.
会遭受像你这样的痛苦
Not to fifty!
别提到第五级
Listen. Do you hear?
听 你听见了吗
That is the sound of ultimate suffering.
那是极端痛苦的叫喊声
My heart made that sound when Rugen slaughtered my father.
当雷根杀我父亲时我也曾发出这样的声音
The man in black makes it now.
现在则来自黑衣人
The man in black?
黑衣人
His true love is marrying another tonight.
他的爱人今晚要和另一个男人结婚
Who else has the cause for ultimate suffering?
只会因为如此才会发出这样的极端痛苦喊声
Excuse me. Pardon me, it’s important.
不好意思 是很重要的事
Fezzik, please.
菲兹克 请
Everybody, move!
所有人 走开
Thank you.
谢谢
Where is the man in black?
黑衣人在哪儿
You get there from this grove, yes?
你是从这树林到那儿的 对吗
Fezzik, jog his memory.
菲兹克 激活一下他的记忆
I’m sorry, Inigo.
不好意思 埃尼戈
I didn’t mean to jog him so hard.
我一时情不自禁
Father, I have failed you for twenty years.
父亲 我让您失望了二十年
Now our misery can end.
现在我们的痛苦将会结束
Somewhere…
某个地方…
somewhere close by is a man who can help us.
就在附近的某个地方 有个人能帮助我们
I cannot find him alone.
凭我一个人找不到他
I need you.
我需要您的帮助
I need you to guide my sword.
我需要您指示我的剑
Please.
求您了
Guide my sword.
指示我的剑吧
He’s dead.
他死了
It just is not fair.
这不公平
Grandpa, wait!
爷爷 等等
Wait. What did Fezzik mean, “He’s dead”?
等等 菲兹克所说的 “他死了”是什么意思
I mean, he didn’t mean dead.
我是说 他不会指死亡吧
Westley’s only faking… right?
维斯特雷只是假装…对吧
You want me to read this or not?
你还想我读这个吗
Who gets Humperdinck?
谁去收拾胡姆普丁克
I don’t understand.
我不明白
Who kills Prince Humperdinck at the end?
谁最终杀了胡姆普丁克王子
Somebody’s got to do it.
总得有人这么干
Is it Inigo? Who?
是埃尼戈 还是谁
Nobody. Nobody kills him.
没人 没人杀他
He lives.
他活下来了
You mean he wins?
你是说他赢了吗
Jesus, Grandpa, what did you read me this thing for?
天啊 爷爷 你为什么要念这个给我听啊
You’ve been very sick…
你有点虚弱…
and you’re taking this story very seriously.
你对这个故事太较真了
I think we ought to stop now.
我想我们现在该停了
No. I’m OK.
不 我没事
Sit down. I’m all right.
坐下 我很好
All right, now, let’s see, where were we?
好的 让我看看 我们说到哪儿了
In the Pit of Despair.
绝望深渊
We Montoyas have never taken defeat easily.
我们蒙托亚人从来不会轻易被打败
Come along, Fezzik. Bring the body.
走吧 菲兹克 把尸体带上
The body?
尸体
Have you any money?
你有钱吗
I have a little.
有一点
I just hope it’s enough to buy a miracle, that’s all.
我希望能足够买♥♥到一个奇迹 就这样
Go away!
走
What? What?
什么
Are you the Miracle Max…
你是魔法师马克斯吗…
who worked for the king all those years?
这些年来一直为国王效力的那个
The king’s stinking son fired me.
国王的混♥蛋♥儿子把我解雇了