Rubbish! Filth! Slime! Muck!
垃圾 亵渎 腐烂 粪便
It was ten days till the wedding.
离婚礼还有10天时间
The king still lived.
国王还活着
But Buttercup’s nightmares were growing steadily worse.
但布特卡普被恶梦紧紧纠缠着
See? Didn’t I say she’d never marry that rotten Humperdinck?
是吧 我不是说她不会和那讨厌的胡姆普丁克结婚的
Yes, you’re very smart. Shut up.
对 你真聪明 闭嘴
It comes to this.
是这样的
I love Westley. I always have.
我爱维斯特雷 我一直都爱着他
I know now I always will.
我知道一直都爱着
If you tell me I must marry you in ten days…
如果你让我10天后必须嫁给你…
please believe I will be dead by morning.
那请相信我会在早上死去的
I could never cause you grief.
我从来不想让你难过
Consider our wedding off.
想想我们的婚礼取消
You returned this…
你把维斯特雷…
Westley to his ship?
送回到他的船上了吗
Then we will simply alert him.
那我们会警告他
Beloved… are you certain he still wants you?
宝贝 你真的确信他还爱着你吗
After all, it was you who did the leaving in the Fire Swamp.
毕竟 是你在火沼泽里把我们拆散的
Not to mention that pirates are not known as men of their words.
更别提海盗是否会信守诺言了
My Westley will always come for me.
我的维斯特雷总是会出现在我身边的
I suggest a deal.
我有个想法
You write four copies of a letter.
你写四封同样的信
I’ll send my four fastest ships, one in each direction.
我派出最快的四艘船 每艘船往一个方向
The Dread Pirate Roberts…
可怕的罗伯茨海盗…
is always close to Florin this time of year.
每年的这个时候都在弗罗林附近徘徊
We’ll run up the white flag and deliver your message.
我的船只挂上白旗并传达你的信息
If Westley wants you, bless you both.
如果维斯特雷仍爱着你 那就祝福你们
If not…
不然…
please consider me as an alternative to suicide.
就请答应我别去寻死
Are we agreed?
怎么样
Your princess is really quite a winning creature.
你的公主真是一个好胜心极强的人
A trifle simple, perhaps, but her appeal is undeniable.
或许只是小事 但她的要求似乎不容质疑
I know. The people are quite taken with her.
我知道 人们都很喜欢她
It’s odd, but when I hired Vizzini…
那就奇怪了 当我雇维兹尼…
to have her murdered on our engagement day…
在我们订婚的当天杀了她…
I thought that was clever.
我想那很聪明
But it’s going to be so much more moving…
如果我在结婚当晚掐死她…
when I strangle her on our wedding night.
就会出现很多麻烦
Once Guilder is blamed…
一旦基尔德受遣责…
the nation will be truly outraged.
国人们会处于愤怒的情绪中
They’ll demand we go to war.
他们就会请求我们去作战了
Now, where is that secret knot?
噢 那机关在哪儿
It’s impossible to find.
找到它可真痳烦
Are you coming down into the pit?
你要不要下去
Westley’s got his strength back.
维斯特雷的体力恢复了
I’m starting him on the Machine tonight.
我今晚要用机器来炮制他
Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work…
蒂龙 你知道我是多么想看你的杰作…
but I’ve got my country’s 500th anniversary to plan…
但我得去计划一下我们国家的500周♥年♥庆♥典
my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder…
还有我的婚礼 谋杀我的妻子…
and Guilder to frame for it. I’m swamped.
还得陷害基尔德 我真是个大忙人
Get some rest.
休息一下吧
If you haven’t got your health, you haven’t got anything.
如果失去了健康 你将一无所获
Beautiful, isn’t it?
真漂亮 不是吗
It took me half a lifetime to invent it.
它花了我人生一半的时间来打造
I’m sure you’ve discovered…
我想你会发现…
my deep and abiding interest in pain.
我对痛苦的一种深深的和持久的兴趣
At present, I’m writing the definitive work…
现在 我在写关于这个问题的…
on the subject.
权威性作品
So I want you to be totally honest with me…
所以我希望你老老实实的告诉我…
on how the Machine makes you feel.
这机器让你感觉如何
This being our first try, I’ll use the lowest setting.
这是我们的第一次尝试 我会用最低的设置
As you know, the concept of the suction pump…
正如所知 抽水机的概念已经…
is centuries old.
相当古老了
Well, really, that’s all this is.
嗯 真的 就是这样
Except that, instead of sucking water…
而除了抽水…
I’m sucking life.
我还吸取生命
I’ve just sucked one year of your life away.
我刚才吸取了你的一年寿命
I might one day go as high as five…
每天我会加一级 直到五级
but I really don’t know what that would do to you…
但我真的不知道那会对你有什么影响…
so let’s just start with what we have.
所以就由我们所掌握的开始吧
What did this do to you? Tell me.
你现在什么感觉 告诉我
And remember, this is for posterity…
记住 这是给子孙后代看的…
so be honest.
所以老实点
How do you feel?
你觉得怎样
Interesting.
有趣
Yellin.
耶林
Sire.
阁下
As chief enforcer of all Florin, I trust you with this secret.
作为弗罗林的执行总监 我相信你会保守这个秘密
Killers from Guilder…
从基尔德来的杀手…
are infiltrating the Thieves’ Forest…
已经抵达贼林…
and plan to murder my bride on our wedding night.
计划在我们结婚的当天晚上谋杀我的新娘
My spy network has heard no such news.
我的密探网络并没得到这条消息
Any word from Westley?
有维斯特雷的消息吗
Too soon, my angel.
还早着呢 我的宝贝
Patience.
耐心点
He will come for me.
他会出现到我身边的
Of course.
当然
She will not be murdered.
她不会被杀害的
On the day of the wedding…
在结婚当天…
I want the Thieves’ Forest emptied…
我要清空贼林…
and every inhabitant arrested.
逮捕那里所有的居民
Many of the thieves will resist.
很多贼不会束手就擒
My regular enforcers will be inadequate.
日常执行力量可能不够
Form a brute squad, then!
那就组织一班强制队
I want the Thieves’ Forest emptied before I wed.
在我结婚之前 我要清空贼林
It won’t be easy, sire.
那不是容易的事 阁下
Try ruling the world sometime.
试着支配这个世界吧
The day of the wedding arrived.
结婚的日子到了
The brute squad had their hands full…
强制队充分地…
carrying out Humperdinck’s orders.
执行着胡姆普丁克的命令
Up! Up! Up!
上 上 上
Come on! Come on!
快 快
Is everybody out? Almost.
所有人都出来了吗 快了
There’s a Spaniard giving us some trouble.
有个西班牙人造成了点痳烦
Well, you give him some trouble.
嗯 你应该还以颜色
Move.
走
I am waiting for you, Vizzini.
我在等你呢 维兹尼
You told me to go back to the beginning, so I have.
你说让我回到以前的地方 我遵从了
This is where I am, and this is where I’ll stay.
我就在这 这就是我住的地方
I will not be moved.
我不会走的
Ho there!
噢 那儿
I do not budge. Keep your “ho there.”
我不会走的 滚你的”噢 那儿”吧
The prince gave orders.
王子下达了命令
So did Vizzini.
维兹尼也是
When a job went wrong, you went back to the beginning.
当一份工作搞砸了 你就得回到开始
This is where we got the job, so it’s the beginning.
这就是我们得到工作的地方 所以就是一个开始
And I am staying till Vizzini come.
我会一直等到维兹尼来找我为止
You brute, come here!
你这个畜生 来这儿
I am waiting for Vizzini.
我在等维兹尼
You surely are a meanie.
你真是个刻薄鬼
It’s you.
是你啊
True.
真的
You don’t look so good.
你脸色不太好
You don’t smell so good, either.
气味也不好闻
Perhaps not.
或许吧
I feel fine.
我觉得挺好的
Fezzik and Inigo were reunited.
菲兹克和埃尼戈又结合了
As Fezzik nursed his inebriated friend back to health…
在菲兹克照料他酗酒的朋友恢复健康的同时…
he told Inigo of Vizzini’s death…
他告诉了埃尼戈维兹尼的死…
and the existence of Count Rugen…
还有他的宿敌…