Roberts had grown so rich, he wanted to retire…
罗伯茨已经很富有了 他想引退…
so he took me to his cabin and told me his secret.
所以他把我带到他的小屋 告诉我他的秘密
“I am not the Dread Pirate Roberts,” he said.
“我不是那可怕的罗伯茨海盗” 他说
“My name is Ryan.
“我叫赖安”
“I inherited the ship from the previous Roberts…
“我从前任罗伯茨那继承了这艘船”
“just as you will inherit it from me.
“就像你将从我这继承这艘船一样”
“The man I inherited it from wasn’t the real Roberts, either.
“而那个让我继承的人也不是真正的罗伯茨”
“His name was Cumberbund.
“他叫坎波布德”
“The real Roberts has been retired fifteen years…
“真正的罗伯茨已经引退15年了”
“and living like a king.” Thank you.
“过着国王一般的生活” 谢谢
Then he explained the name was the important thing…
接着他解释名字是一件很重要的事情…
for inspiring the necessary fear.
因为它可以维持必要的威严
You see, no one would surrender to the Dread Pirate Westley.
你想想 没人会臣服于可怕的海盗维斯特雷
So we sailed ashore, took on an entirely new crew.
然后我们在岸边航行 招了一批新的海员
And he stayed aboard for a while as first mate…
而他在船上辅佐了我一段时间
all the time calling me Roberts.
一直称呼我为罗伯茨
Once the crew believed, he left the ship…
直到手下们都信服了 他就离开了船…
and I have been Roberts ever since.
从那以后我就是罗伯茨
Except, now that we’re together…
直到现在 我们重逢了…
I shall retire and hand the name over to someone else.
我可以引退把这个名字传给他人
Is everything clear to you?
还有什么不明白的吗
We’ll never succeed.
我们不会成功的
We may as well die here.
我们会死在这儿的
No, we have already succeeded.
不 我们已经成功了
I mean, what are the three terrors of the Fire Swamp?
我是说 火沼泽里的三个恐怖事物是什么
One, the flame spurt. No problem.
一个是火焰喷射 这没问题
There’s a popping sound preceding each.
前面有一些可怕的声音
We can avoid that.
我们可以避开
Two, the lightning sand.
第二是闪电沙
But you were clever enough to discover what that looks like…
但你足够聪明 会发现到底是怎么一回事的
so in the future, we can avoid that, too.
所以 我们也可以避开那个
Westley, what about the R.O.U.S. S?
维斯特雷 那么奇怪的肉食动物呢
Rodents of Unusual Size?
块头异常大的肉食动物啊
I don’t think they exist.
我想它们并不存在
We did it.
我们成功了
Now, was that so terrible?
现在 还觉得那么可怕吗
Surrender!
投降
You mean you wish to surrender to me?
你是指你想向我投降吗
Very well. I accept.
那好啊 我接受
I give you full marks for bravery.
我给你的勇敢满分
Don’t make yourself a fool.
别让自己像个傻瓜一样
But how will you capture us?
你是怎样捉到我们的
We know the secrets of the Fire Swamp.
我们知道火沼泽的秘密
We can live there quite happily for some time…
我们可以在那快活的住上一阵子…
so whenever you feel like dying, feel free to visit.
如果你想死的话可以顺便去参观一下
I tell you once again, surrender!
我再说一遍 投降
It will not happen.
不可能
For the last time, surrender!
最后一次 投降
Death first!
先死吧
Will you promise not to hurt him?!
你能承诺不伤害他吗
What was that? What was that?
什么 什么
If we surrender and I return with you…
如果我们投降 我跟你回去…
will you promise not to hurt this man?
你能承诺不伤害这个人吗
May I live a thousand years and never hunt again.
我可以活上一千年且不再打猎吗
He is a sailor on the pirate ship Revenge.
他是海盗船上的海员
Promise to return him to his ship.
把他送回他的船上
I swear it will be done.
我可以答应
Once we’re out of sight, take him back to Florin…
一旦我们走后就把他带回弗罗林…
and throw him in the Pit of Despair.
把他扔进绝望深渊里
I swear it will be done.
我可以答应
I thought you were dead once, and it almost destroyed me.
想起你已死过一次 已让我无法承受
I could not bear it if you died again…
我不能忍♥受你又死一次…
not when I could save you.
特别是我能救你时
Come, sir.
来吧 先生
We must get you to your ship.
我们得把你带回你的船上
We are men of action.
我们是男子汉
Lies do not become us.
说谎不是我们的作风
Well spoken, sir.
说的好 先生
What is it?
那是什么
You have six fingers on your right hand.
你的右手有六根手指
Someone was looking for you.
有人会来找你的
Where am I?
我在哪
The Pit of Despair.
绝望深渊
Don’t even think…
可别指望…
Don’t even think about trying to escape.
可别指望逃出去
The chains are far too thick.
这手铐够粗的了
And don’t dream of being rescued, either.
也别指望被解救
The only way in is secret.
来这的路非常隐秘
Only the prince, the count, and I…
只有王子 伯爵和我…
know how to get in and out.
知道如何进出
Then I’m here till I die?
那么我得待在这儿直到死了
Till they kill you, yeah.
直到他们杀了你 嗯
Then why bother curing me?
那为什么还要给我疗伤
The prince and count insist on everyone being healthy…
王子和伯爵坚持被抓进来的人在受刑前…
before they’re broken.
必须是安全的
So it’s to be torture.
那就会有酷刑咯
I can cope with torture.
我想我还应付的了
You don’t believe me?
你不相信我吗
You survived the Fire Swamp.
你能在火沼泽活命
You must be very brave…
你肯定非常勇敢…
but nobody withstands the Machine.
但没人能抵抗得了机器
She’s been like that ever since the Fire Swamp.
从火沼泽回来后她就一直这样
It’s my father’s failing health that’s upsetting her.
是父亲每况愈下的健康让她难过
Of course.
当然了
The king died that very night…
国王死的那晚…
and before the following dawn…
第二天的黎明前…
Buttercup and Humperdinck were married.
布特卡普和胡姆普丁克完婚
And at noon, she met her subjects again…
而在中午 她再次会见了她的国民…
this time, as their queen.
这次 是以皇后的身份
My father’s final words were…
我父亲的遗言是…
Hold it! Hold it, Grandpa.
等等 等等 爷爷
You read that wrong.
你读错了
She doesn’t marry Humperdinck. She marries Westley.
她不是和胡姆普丁克结婚 而是和维斯特雷
I’m just sure of it.
我敢肯定是这样
After all that Westley did for her…
维斯特雷为她做了那么多…
if she didn’t marry him, it wouldn’t be fair.
如果她不嫁给他 那就太不公平了
Who says life is fair?
谁说生活是公平的
Where is that written?
在哪有写过吗
Life isn’t always fair.
生活不总是公平的
I’m telling you, you’re messing up the story!
我只是说 你搞混了这个故事
Now, get it right!
现在 理顺它
Do you want me to go on with this?
你想我继续读这个吗
All right, then, no more interruptions.
好吧 那就别打岔了
“At noon, she met her subjects again…
“中午 她会见了她的国民”
this time, as their queen.”
“这次 是以皇后的身份”
My father’s final words were…
我父亲的遗言是…
“Love her as I loved her, and there will be joy.”
“像我一样爱她 那就是快乐”
I present to you your queen!
我向你们介绍你们的皇后
Queen Buttercup!
布特卡普皇后
Why do you do this?
你为什么要这样做
You had love in your hands, and you gave it up!
爱曾在你手心 而你却松手了
They would have killed Westley if I hadn’t done it.
如果我不这样做 他们会把维斯特雷杀了
Your true love lives, and you marry another!
你的真爱还活着 而你却嫁给另外一个人
True love saved her in the Fire Swamp…
真爱让她在火沼泽里活命…
and she treated it like garbage!
而她把真爱像垃圾一样对待
And that’s what she is… the Queen of Refuse!
那就是她的本来面目 垃圾皇后
So bow down to her if you want! Bow to her!
如果你们愿意的话 向她鞠躬吧
Bow to the Queen of Slime!
向污泥皇后鞠躬吧
The Queen of Filth!
亵渎的皇后
The Queen of Putrescence!
腐烂的皇后