Well, you see…
噢 你明白了吧…
you use different moves…
当你和矮你一截的人打斗时…
when you’re fighting half a dozen people…
和当你和一个人打斗时…
than when you only…
你得用…
have to be worried about one.
不一样的移♥动♥步法
I do not envy you the headache you will have when you awake.
当你醒的时候 我不会羡慕你的头痛的
But in the meantime, rest well and dream of large women.
与此同时 好好地休息去梦里见你的大块头女人吧
There was…
这是…
a mighty duel.
一场伟大的决斗
It ranged all over.
到处都有痕迹
They were both masters.
他们都是大♥师♥
Who won? How did it end?
谁赢了 结果是怎样
The loser ran off alone…
败方自己走了…
while the winner… followed those footprints toward Guilder.
而赢家就跟着这些朝着基尔德的脚印进发了
Shall we track them both?
我们两个都跟踪吗
The loser is nothing.
败者没什么大不了
Only the princess matters.
只需要公主的下落
Clearly, this was all planned by warriors of Guilder.
很显然 这都是基尔德战士的计划
We must all be ready for whatever lies ahead.
我们要对前面的任何情况都做好准备
Could this be a trap?
这会不会是一个陷阱
I always think everything could be a trap.
我一直认为所有事都可能是一个陷阱
That is why I’m still alive.
所以到现在我还活着
So, it is down to you, and it is down to me.
我们终于见面了
If you wish her dead…
如果你想要她的人头…
by all means, keep moving forward.
你就继续往前走
Let me explain.
我来解释一下
There’s nothing to explain.
没什么好解释的
You’re trying to kidnap what I’ve rightfully stolen.
你想绑♥架♥我正当偷回来的东西吗
Perhaps… an arrangement can be reached.
或许我们可以达成一个协议
There will be no arrangement, and you’re killing her.
不存在什么协议 你想杀她吗
If there can be no arrangement, then we are at an impasse.
如果这样的话 那么我们就处于僵局了
I’m afraid so.
恐怕是这样
I can’t compete with you physically…
在体格上我跟你没法比
and you’re no match for my brains.
而你的脑子比不上我
You’re that smart?
你很聪明吗
Let me put it this way…
这样吧…
have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
你有没听过柏拉图 亚里斯多德 苏格拉底
Yes. Morons.
有 都是蠢蛋
Really?
是吗
In that case, I challenge you to a battle of wits.
这样的话 我就必须以智慧来挑战你了
For the princess?
为了公主
To the death?
为了死亡
I accept.
我接受
Good, then pour the wine.
好的 倒酒
Inhale this, but do not touch.
闻一下 别碰
I smell nothing.
我闻不到什么
What you do not smell is called iocane powder.
你闻不出来的是一种叫艾厄藤粉的毒物
It is odorless, tasteless, dissolves instantly in liquid…
它无色无味 在液体中能讯速溶解…
and is among the more deadly poisons known to man.
是已知最毒的一种毒药
All right. Where is the poison?
好吧 有毒的是哪杯
The battle of wits has begun.
智慧之战开始了
It ends when you decide, and we both drink…
你先决定喝哪杯 然后我们同时喝…
and find out who is right…
然后就可以知道谁是对的…
and who is dead.
而谁要死
But it’s so simple.
这真是简单
All I have to do is divine from what I know of you…
我需要根据对你的了解来…
are you the sort of man…
猜一下你是哪种人…
who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy’s?
是会把毒药放进自己的还是敌人的杯里
A clever man would put the poison…
一个聪明人会把毒药…
into his own goblet…
放进他自己的杯中…
because he would know that only a great fool…
因为他知道只有绝顶蠢蛋…
would reach for what he was given.
才会接受别人给的东西
I am not a great fool…
我不是绝顶蠢蛋…
so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.
所以我肯定不会选择你面前的那杯酒
But you must have known I was not a great fool.
但你也肯定知道我不是一个绝顶蠢蛋
You would have counted on it…
你可能指望过…
so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
所以我也肯定不会喝我面前的酒
You’ve made your decision, then?
你作出决定了吗
Not remotely…
还没有…
because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows…
这种毒药来自澳大利亚 这是众所周知的…
and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals…
而澳大利亚都是些罪犯…
and criminals are used to having people not trust them…
罪犯一般都不被人所信任…
as you are not trusted by me…
正如我不相信你…
so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.
那么我不会选择你面前的酒
Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.
真的 你有令人迷惑的智慧
Wait till I get going!
等我做选择吧
Where was I? Australia.
我在哪儿 澳大利亚
Yes, Australia. You must have suspected…
对 澳大利亚 你肯定会怀疑…
I would have known the powder’s origin…
我知道这些毒药的来源…
so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
所以我不会选择我面前的酒
You’re just stalling now.
你这是在拖延时间
You’d like to think that, wouldn’t you?
你真的想这样 是吗
You’ve beaten my giant…
你打赢了我的巨人…
which means you’re exceptionally strong…
这说明你非常强壮…
so you could have put the poison in your own goblet…
所以你会把毒药放进自己的杯子…
trusting on your strength to save you…
相信能靠自己的力量解救…
so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.
那么我就不会选择你面前的酒
But you’ve also bested my Spaniard…
但你又比我的西班牙人要好…
which means you must have studied…
这就意味着你肯定研究过…
and in studying, you must have learned that man is mortal…
人的精神…
so you would have put the poison…
所以你会把毒药…
as far from yourself as possible…
置于远离自己的地方…
so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
所以很明显我不会选择我面前的酒
You’re trying to trick me into giving away something.
你在耍我 想得到一些暗示
It won’t work.
没用的
It has worked. You’ve given everything away.
有用 你已经给出了
I know where the poison is. Then make your choice.
我知道毒药放在哪杯了 那么做决定吧
I will, and I choose… What in the world can that be?
我会的 我选择…那泥土上的是什么东西
What? Where?
什么 哪里
I don’t see anything.
我没看见什么
I could have sworn I saw something. No matter.
有什么我会用剑杀了它的
What’s so funny?
有什么好笑的
I’ll tell you in a minute.
待会我告诉你
First, let’s drink…
首先 我们喝吧…
me from my glass and you from yours.
我喝我的 你喝你的
You guessed wrong.
你猜错了
You only think I guessed wrong. That’s what’s so funny!
你只是认为我猜错了 那就是好笑的地方
I switched glasses when your back was turned!
你转过身时 我调了杯子
You fool!
你这个蠢蛋
You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
你成了经典失误中的又一个受害者
The most famous is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia.”
最著名的”别陷入亚洲地区的战役”
But only slightly less well known is this…
但有点比不上…
“Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! ”
“死神来临时 别与西西里岛人对抗”
Who are you?
你是谁
I am no one to be trifled with.
我是不能被嘲弄的人
That is all you ever need know.
那就是你所需要知道的
And to think, all that time…
我刚才一直在想…
it was your cup that was poisoned.
你在哪个杯子放了毒药
They were both poisoned.
两只都放了
I spent the last few years…
我花了好几年时间…
building up an immunity to iocane powder.
来锻炼艾厄藤的免疫力
Someone has beaten the giant.
有人打晕了巨人
There will be great suffering in Guilder if she dies.
基尔德会因为她的死而受到劫难
Catch your breath.
透一下气吧
If you’ll release me…
如果你放了我…
whatever you ask for ransom, you’ll get it. I promise you.
无论你要求什么赎金你都会得到的 我答应你
And what is that worth… the promise of a woman?
一个女人的承诺有什么价值
You’re very funny, Highness.
你真的很搞笑 殿下
I was giving you a chance.
我给你一次机会
It does not matter where you take me…
无论你把我带到哪儿…