you could lower a rope or a tree branch…
你可以掉一根绳子或一根树枝…
or find something useful to do.
或寻找什么有用的方式
I could do that. I got some rope up here…
我可以 我这儿就有绳…
but I do not think you would accept my help…
但我想你不会接受我的帮助的…
since I am only waiting around to kill you.
因为我就在这儿等着要杀你
That does put a damper on our relationship.
那不会给我们的关系蒙上阴影
But I promise I won’t kill you until you reach the top.
但我可以保证等到你爬上来才杀你
That’s very comforting, but I’m afraid you’ll just have to wait.
那挺好的 但我恐怕你得等上一阵子了
I hate waiting.
我讨厌等待
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
我以一个西班牙人的名义来向你担♥保♥
No good.
不好
I’ve known too many Spaniards.
我认识太多西班牙人了
Any way you’ll trust me?
有什么方式才能让你信任我
Nothing comes to mind.
想不出来
I swear on the soul of my father, Domingo Montoya…
我对我父亲多明戈·蒙托亚的灵魂发誓
you will reach the top alive.
你会安全抵达顶部
Throw me the rope.
把绳子抛给我
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait. We’ll wait until you’re ready.
等等 等你准备好了
Again, thank you.
谢谢你
I do not mean to pry, but you don’t by any chance…
我不想窥探他人隐私 但你的右手是否…
happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
碰巧有六根手指
Do you always begin conversations this way?
你总是这样开始话题的吗
My father was slaughtered by a six-fingered man.
我的父亲是被一个有六根手指的人杀害的
He was a great swordmaker, my father.
他是一位出色的铸剑师
When the six-fingered man appeared…
当一个有六根手指的人出现…
and request a special sword…
并要求打造一把特别的剑时…
my father took the job.
我的父亲接受了这份工作
He slaved a year before he was done.
他花了一年的心血才打造好
I’ve never seen its equal.
我从未见过能与它媲美的
The six-fingered man returned and demanded it…
那六根手指的人回来并要拿剑…
but at 1/10 his promised price.
但只付他所承诺过的1/10的价钱
My father refused.
我父亲拒绝了
Without a word…
拿不到剑…
the six-fingered man slashed him through the heart.
那六根手指的人就向我父亲的心脏戳去
I loved my father.
我爱我的父亲
So naturally, I challenged his murderer to a duel.
所以就这样 我向那凶手挑战
I failed.
我输了
The six-fingered man leave me alive…
那六根手指的人没要我的命
but he gave me this.
但他留下了这个给我
How old were you?
你当时多大
I was eleven years old.
十一岁
When I was strong enough…
当我足够强壮时…
I dedicated my life to the study of fencing.
我耗尽我的生命去学剑术
So the next time we meet, I will not fail.
那么下一次我们再见面时我就不会输了
I will go up to the six-fingered man and say…
我会走向那六根手指的人并对他说…
“Hello.
“你好”
“My name is Inigo Montoya.
“我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚”
“You killed my father.
“你杀了我的父亲”
“Prepare to die.”
“准备等死吧”
You’ve done nothing but study swordplay?
你一直学剑术什么也不干吗
More pursuit than study lately.
最近在追寻他的踪迹
You see, I cannot find him.
你也看见 我没发现他
It’s been twenty years now. I’m starting to lose confidence.
已经有二十年了 我有点失去信心了
I just work for Vizzini to pay the bills.
我只是来给维兹尼还债
There’s not a lot of money in revenge.
这对报仇来说并不是大钱
I certainly hope you find him someday.
我希望某一天你能找到他
You’re ready, then? Whether I am or not, you’ve been more than fair.
准备好了吗 这样对你已足够公平了
You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
你看起来挺正派的 我真不想杀你
You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
你似乎也挺正派的 但我不想死
Begin.
开始
You are using Bonetti’s defense against me?
你在用波尼狄的防卫术来防御我的攻势
I thought it fitting considering the rocky terrain.
我觉得在多岩石地势挺适合的
Naturally. You must expect me to attack with Capo Ferro.
那你肯定就认为我会用卡波菲洛式来进攻你了
Naturally, but I find that Thibault cancels out Capo Ferro.
我觉得费鲍尔特式能抵偿卡波菲洛式
Don’t you?
是吗
Unless the enemy has studied Agrippa.
除非敌方研究过阿格里帕式
Which I have.
这个我有
You are wonderful!
你真是太出色了
Thank you. I’ve worked hard to become so.
谢谢 我花了很多功夫才练就成这样
I admit it. You are better than I am.
我得承认 你比我更出色
Then why are you smiling?
那你为什么还要笑
Because I know something you don’t know.
因为我知道一些你不知道的东西
What is that?
什么
I am not left-handed.
我不是用左手的
You’re amazing.
你真让人惊讶
I ought to be, after twenty years.
你说的对 特别是二十年后
There’s something I ought to tell you.
有些事情我也该告诉你
Tell me.
那就说吧
I’m not left-handed, either.
我也不是左撇子
Who are you?
你是谁
No one of consequence.
没人需要推断
I must know.
我得知道
Get used to disappointment.
那就习惯失望吧
Kill me quickly.
快点杀我吧
I would sooner destroy a stained-glass window…
作为一个像你这样的艺术家…
as an artist like yourself.
我觉得像要毁了一块彩色油画玻璃窗
However, since I can’t have you following me, either.
但是 我是不会让你威胁我的
Please understand, I hold you in the highest respect.
请理解 这是最尊重你的做法了
Inconceivable!
不可想像
Give her to me! Catch up with us quickly!
把她给我 尽快跟上我们
What do I do?
那我该干什么
Finish him, finish him… your way!
了结他 用你的方式
Good, my way. Thank you, Vizzini.
好的 我的方式 谢谢 维兹尼
Which way’s my way?
哪种方式是我的方式
Pick up one of those rocks, get behind the boulder.
捡起一块岩石 躲在大石头后
In a few minutes…
等一下…
the man in black will come running around the bend.
黑衣人就会上来
The minute his head is in view, hit it with the rock!
你一看见他的头 就用岩石砸他就是了
My way is not very sportsmanlike.
我的方式似乎没什么竞技精神
I did that on purpose.
我是有意的
I didn’t have to miss.
我本不会失手
I believe you.
我相信你
So what happens now?
那现在怎样
We face each other as God intended.
我们在上帝的谕旨下碰面
Sportsmanlike.
要有竞技精神点
No tricks, no weapons. Skill against skill alone.
不耍花招 不用武器 纯粹技术的较量
You’ll put down your rock, and I’ll put down my sword…
你扔掉你的岩石 而我放下我的剑…
and we’ll try and kill each other like civilized people?
然后我们要像文明人一样杀死对方吗
I could kill you now.
我现在可以杀你了
Frankly, I think the odds…
坦白说 徒手搏斗的话…
are slightly in your favor at hand-fighting.
你胜出的可能性要大一些
It’s not my fault being the biggest and the strongest.
长得高和强壮不是我的错
I don’t even exercise.
我还没练习过呢
Are you just fiddling around with me, or what?
你就想这样和我浪费时间 还是怎么着
I want you to feel you are doing well.
我想让你觉得你干得不赖
I hate for people to die embarrassed.
我不想有人在羞辱中死去
You’re quick!
你动作很快
Good thing, too!
好的
Why are you wearing a mask?
你为什么要戴面具
Were you burned with acid or something like that?
是不是给硫酸之类的伤过
No. It’s just they’re terribly comfortable.
不 只是戴起来很舒服
I think everyone will be wearing them in the future.
我想将来所有人都会戴这个
I just figured why you give me so much trouble.
我只是在想你怎么给我找了那么多痳烦
Why is that, do you think?
为什么这样 你想过吗
I haven’t fought just one person for so long.
我还没和一个人打过这么久
I’ve been specializing in groups.
我专攻一群人
Battling gangs for local charities…
当地慈善团体的格斗帮…
that kind of thing.
诸如此类的东西
Why should that make such a… Oof! Difference?
这力量这么会不一样