Hi, honey.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
You feeling any better?
好点了吗
A little bit.
好点了
Guess what.
知道吗
What?
什么
Grandfather’s here.
爷爷来了
Mom, can’t you tell him that I’m sick?
妈妈 你就不能告诉他我病了吗
You’re sick. That’s why he’s here.
你病了 所以他来看看你
He’ll pinch my cheek.
他会捏我的脸的
I hate that.
我不喜欢
Maybe he won’t.
或许他不会呢
How’s the sickie?
小病号♥怎么样了
I’ll leave you two pals alone.
我让你们聊聊吧
I brought you a special present.
我给你带了一份特别的礼物
What is it? Open it up.
什么啊 拆开它
A book? That’s right.
一本书 对
When I was your age, television was called books.
当我像你这么大时 电视就叫做书
This is a special book.
这是一本特别的书
It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick…
过去当我生病时我的父亲就会给我读
and I used to read it to your father.
我过去也给你父亲读过
Today I’m going to read it to you.
今天我要给你读
Does it got any sports in it?
里面有关于体育的内容吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge…
剑术 搏击 拷问 报仇…
giants, monsters, chases…
巨人 怪物 追捕…
escapes, true love, miracles.
逃跑 真爱 奇迹
That doesn’t sound too bad.
听上去还不错
I’ll try and stay awake.
我会试着不睡着的
Thank you very much. That’s very nice of you.
谢谢 那就太好了
Your vote of confidence is overwhelming.
你的信任投票让人无法抵挡
All right.
好的
“The Princess Bride…
“公主新娘”
“by S. Morgenstern.
“作者是摩根斯特尼”
“Chapter One.
“第一章”
“Buttercup was raised on a small farm…
布特卡普是在一个叫弗罗林的村庄里的…
“in the country of Florin.
“一个农场长大的”
“Her favorite pastimes were riding her horse…
“她最喜欢的消遣就是骑着她的马…”
“and tormenting the farm boy that worked there.
“打扰在那儿工作的农场小伙”
“His name was Westley, but she never called him that.”
“他的名字叫维斯特雷 但她从来不这么称呼他”
Isn’t that a wonderful beginning?
这难道不是一个好的开头吗
Yeah, it’s really good.
是的 很好
“Nothing gave Buttercup as much pleasure…
“布特卡普觉得最快乐的事是…”
as ordering Westley around.”
“吩咐维斯特雷干这干那”
Farm boy, polish my horse’s saddle.
农场小伙 擦一下我的马鞍
I want to see my face shining in it by morning.
到早上我要它亮到能照出我的脸
As you wish.
遵您所愿
“As you wish” was all he ever said to her.
“遵您所愿”几乎是他对她说话的全部
Farm boy, fill these with water.
农场小伙 把这些都装满水
Please.
拜托
As you wish.
遵您所愿
That day she was amazed to discover…
那天她很惊讶的发现…
that when he was saying, “As you wish”…
当他说 “遵您所愿”时…
what he meant was, “I love you.”
他的意思是 “我爱你”
Even more amazing was the day she realized…
更令人惊讶的是她意识到…
she truly loved him back.
自己也爱上了他
Farm boy.
农场小伙
Fetch me that pitcher.
装一壶水
As you wish.
遵您所愿
Hold it, hold it.
等等 等等
What is this? Are you trying to trick me?
这是什么 你想哄我吗
And where’s the sports?
哪里有体育的内容
Is this a kissing book?
这不就是一本说接吻的书吗
Wait. Just wait.
等一下 别急
When does it get good?
什么时候才会有精彩的内容
Keep your shirt on and let me read.
穿上你的衣服 听我读
“Westley had no money for marriage…
“维斯特雷没钱结婚…”
“so he packed his few belongings and left the farm…
“所以他简单收拾了一下行李就离开了农场…”
“to seek his fortune across the sea.”
“跨越大海去碰碰运气”
It was a very emotional time for Buttercup.
那对布特卡普来说是一个很伤感的时刻
I don’t believe this!
我不相信这个
I fear I’ll never see you again.
我担心再也见不到你了
Of course you will.
你一定会见到我的
What if something happens to you?
如果你出了什么事呢
Hear this now…
听着…
I will always come for you.
我总是会出现在你身边的
But how can you be sure?
你怎么能这么肯定
This is true love.
这就是真爱
Do you think this happens every day?
你认为它每天都会发生吗
Westley didn’t reach his destination.
维斯特雷没有到达目的地
His ship was attacked by the Dread Pirate Roberts…
他的船受到可怕的罗伯茨海盗的袭击
who never left captives alive.
他们从来都不会让俘虏活命的
When Buttercup got the news that Westley was murdered…
当布特卡普得知维斯特雷被杀害…
Murdered by pirates is good!
被老练的海盗所杀害
She went into her room and shut the door…
她跑进自己的房♥间把门关上…
and for days she neither slept nor ate.
几天几夜不食不眠
I will never love again.
我再也不会爱了
Five years later, the main square of Florin City…
五年后 在弗罗林城的广场…
was filled as never before to hear the announcement…
挤满了人群 听王子胡姆普丁克…
of the great Prince Humperdinck’s bride-to-be.
宣布他的新娘子
My people…
我的人♥民♥
a month from now…
从现在开始的一个月里…
our country will have its 500th anniversary.
我们的国家将举♥行♥500周♥年♥庆♥典
On that sundown, I shall marry a lady…
日落后 我将迎娶一位女士…
who was once a commoner like yourselves…
她曾经像你们一样平常…
but perhaps you will not find her common now.
但现在你们或许不会再觉得她平常了
Would you like to meet her?
你们想见见她吗
My people, the princess Buttercup!
我的人♥民♥ 布特卡普公主
Buttercup’s emptiness consumed her.
空虚侵袭着布特卡普
Although the law of the land gave Humperdinck…
虽然国家的法律给了胡姆普丁克…
the right to choose his bride…
选择新娘的权力…
she did not love him.
但她并不爱他
Despite Humperdinck’s reassurance…
尽管胡姆普丁克认为…
That she would grow to love him…
她会慢慢爱上他…
the only joy she found was in her daily ride.
而她唯一的乐趣是整天骑马
A word, my lady?
请问一下 女士
We are but poor, lost circus performers.
我们是一群穷困潦倒 迷了路的马戏团艺人
Is there a village nearby?
请问附近有村落吗
There is nothing nearby, not for miles.
附近几公里内什么也没有
Then there will be no one to hear you scream.
那么就没人会听见你叫了
What is that you’re ripping?
你在撕什么
It’s fabric from the uniform of an army officer of Guilder.
这是基尔德军队长官制♥服♥上的
Who’s Guilder?
谁是基尔德
The country across the sea, the sworn enemy of Florin.
海对面的国家 和弗罗林有不共戴天之仇
Go!

Once the horse reaches the castle…
一旦这马到了古堡…
the fabric will make the prince suspect…
这东西会让王子怀疑…
that the Guilderians have abducted his love.
基尔德人绑♥架♥了他的爱人
When he finds her body dead on the Guilder frontier…
当他在基尔德的边疆内发现她的尸体…
his suspicions will be totally confirmed.
他的怀疑就会被确认
You never said anything about killing anyone.
你从没说过要杀人
I’ve hired you to help me start a war.
我雇你来是协助我挑起一场战争
It’s a prestigious line of work…
这是具有悠久而光荣的传统里…
with a long and glorious tradition.
一份很有声望的工作
I just don’t think it’s right, killing an innocent girl.
我只是认为杀害一位无辜的女士是不对的
Am I going mad, or did the word “think” escape your lips?
是我疯了 还是”想”这个词从你的嘴唇里溜了出来
You were not hired for your brains…
雇你不是因为要用你的脑子…
you hippopotamic land mass!
你这个河马般的巨无霸
I agree with Fezzik.
我同意菲兹克
The sot has spoken!
酒鬼说话了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!