你能不能帮忙
Would you mind?
我帮你搞定 兄弟
I got you covered, bro.
好多了啊 小东西
Much applies peewee.
屁♥股♥下面这些呢
Now, how about the lower side?
我们还会说话 我喜欢这句
And we talk too, I like it!
你其实还蛮幽默的嘛
You’re secretly funny.
不是个卑微的严肃小姐了吗
Not a stick in the mud?
-那个 我的意思是 -快说 快说
– Well, I was going… – Say it, say it.
好吧 其实你不是
Alright, you’re not exactly…
我听不见
I can’t hear you.
不好意思 你说什么
I’m sorry. What?
并非一个非常严肃的小姐
… a complete stick deep in the mud.
轻点 轻点
Easy, easy.
这个卡得很深 等等
This one in there. Hold on.
我的天
Holy…
我知道我们想快点到欧迪婆婆那里
I know we gotta get to Mama Odie like a little speed.
但是这个意外
but this particular extra occasion
还需要一点时间
gonna take a while, yeah.
可怜的路易斯
Oh, poor Louis.
你知道怎样能让我感觉好点么
You know what would make me feel better.
小龙虾沾着蛋黄酱
Crawfish smutted in Remoulade Sauce.
发发慈悲吧
Mercy!
还有几个
Gotta a little more
或者鳕鱼也可以
Some of the flosser sprinkle with prawn.
妈妈咪呀
Oh, Mama!
沼泽秋葵汤如何
How about some swamp Gumbo?
那也不错
That’ll do.
听起来不错
Sound delicious.
我想喝点开胃酒
I’ll start a pre-dinner cocktail
和一盘开胃菜
and something to nibble on.
不过我还是等等吧 谢谢
But I’ll wait. Thanks.
不不不
No, no, no…
至高无上的殿下
Your royal highness,
你要负责切这些蘑菇
you are going to mince these mushrooms.
做 做什么
Do… do what?
切蘑菇
Mince the mushrooms!
快动手
Hop to it!
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
-你开始切了吗 -好吧
– Are you mincing? – Alright!
放轻松
Relax.
还好嘛
What.
让我来 殿下
Step aside, mister.
学着点
Watch and learn.
好吧
Oh, alright.
就是这样
There you go.
那个 我 我从来没做过这些
You know, I’ve never done anything like this before.
真的假的
Really?
住在城♥堡♥里 所有事都是准备好的
When you live in a castle, everything is done for you.
一直都是 他们帮你穿衣服 喂你吃饭
All the time, they… dress you, they feed you,
帮你开车 还帮你刷牙
drive you, brush your teeth.
可怜的孩子
Oh, poor baby.
我承认在这之前我感觉挺好的
I admit it was a charm life and
直到父母剥夺了我的继承权
until the day my cut me off
我突然发现 我什么都不会做
Suddenly I realised… I don’t know how to do anything.
你的蘑菇还是切的不错的 殿下
You got to make yourself a very decent mushroom, mincer.
你这么觉得吗
Oh, you think so?
要不断练习
Keep practising.
然后我就会喜欢上你了
And you’ll be just my type.
-真的吗 -才怪
– Really? – No.
拜托 这算什么 你伤了一只青蛙的心
Oh, come on. What was that? That was below the frog frail.
他们说 你好
They said Hello?
你说 什么
And you said what?
然后你说 把你的丑鱼带进来
And you said get your ugly fish in.
还有人要汤吗
Anyone for seconds?
这个真的很好喝
That was magnificent.
你真的很有天赋
You truly have a gift.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
她来了
There she is.
世界上最美的萤火虫
The sweetest firefly in all creation.
伊万杰琳
Evangeline?
我也想见见她
I wanna meet this girl!
她在哪儿呢
Where’s she at?
你一定不会错过她的
Oh, you can’t miss her.
她就在你面前闪耀呢
She glows right up there in front of you.
看着她在天空中闪烁
Look out she lights on the sky.
我亲爱的伊万杰琳
My babe Evangeline.
在我看来
Oh, that I know…
虽离我遥远 但只属于我
So far above me yet I know her heart belongs to only me.
我喜欢你
J’adore.
我喜欢你
I adore you.
我爱你
Je t’aime.
我爱你
I love you.
伊万杰琳
Evangeline.
我只是在翻译
Just translating!
你是我的夜之女王
You’re my queen of the night.
如此寂静 如此明亮
So still, so bright.
还有什么和她一样美丽呢
That someone is beautiful as she.
美好的爱情 像我这样
Good love, someone like me.
不 我不会跳舞
Oh, no. I don’t dance.
爱让梦想成真 没错
Love always finds a way, it’s true.
我从没跳过舞
I’ve never danced.
我爱你 伊万杰琳
And I love you, Evangeline.
既然我可以切东西 你就可以跳舞
If I can mince, you can dance.
爱很美丽
Love is beautiful.
爱很奇妙
Love is wonderful.
爱就是一切 是吧
Love is everything, do you agree?
看着她在天空中闪耀
Look out she lights on the sky.
我爱你 伊万杰琳
I love you, Evangeline.
我们只是跳了支舞而已
Lots have getting us up for one hack of a dance partner.
我们最好还是冷静冷静
We… uhm…we best be portion on.
蒂安娜
Tiana!
纳温
Naveen!
不不不
No, no, no!
我这个197岁的盲老太太身手不错吧
Not bad for a 197-year-old blind lady.
你们哪个
Now, which one of you know the
惹到影子巫师了吗
theory of been messing with the Shadow Man?
真高兴能找到你 欧迪婆婆
We’re so glad we found you, Mama Odie.
路易斯和我们说了很多你的事
Man, Louis here had been telling us all about you.
我们走了很久才找到你
We have been travelling quite a long way
你一定不知道我们都经历了些什么
and you can’t imagine what we’ve been through.
还有我们 我们 我们听说你
And we… and, and, and… we heard that you…
小家伙
Juju!
过来吧 你这个坏孩子
Come on over here, you bad boy.
来点甜蜜的
Be a little sugar now.
你很爱你妈妈 对吧
You just love your mama, don’t you?
很高兴再次见到你 雷
Good to see you again, Ray.
你祖母怎样了
How’s your grandma?
哦 她很好
Oh, she’s fine.
又因为飞进邻居家而惹了点小麻烦
Got into a trouble for flying into the neighbour again.
我喜欢那女人
Oh, I like that gal.
欧迪婆婆
Mama Odie.
我们也不想浪费您太多的时间
We don’t wanna take up too much of your time.
要点糖果吗
You all want some candy?
还是算了
Oh, not pretty.
不用了 谢谢
No thank you.
真是太遗憾了嘛
Then that is too bad!
这可是很特别的糖果哦
This is special candy.
它可以让你们变回人类
Which will turn you back into human.
-等下 -等等 别 别吃掉
– No… Please! – Wait, no… please, don’t take it!
我只是在和你们开玩笑而已
I’m just messing with you all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!