我们有一个大家庭
We got the whole family.
比比表兄
Cousin Bibi.
普特洛表兄
Cousin Putro.
还有奶奶
Oh, grandmamma oh.
开始发光吧
Your light on!
大家一起
We are going to do it together.
我们这样带路
Now here that’s how we do.
我和乐队 乐队和我
Me and the band and the band and me.
我们和你在一起
We’ll all be there for you.
我们给你们领路
We’re gonna take ya’.
我们给你们领路
We’re gonna take ya’.
我们全程给你们领路
We’re gonna take you all the way down.
我们知道方向 我们与你们同行
We know where you’re going and we’re going with you.
全程为你们带路
Taking you all the way.
走进长沼
Going down the bayou.
走进长沼
Going down the bayou.
走进长沼
Going down the bayou.
全程为你们带路
Taking you all…you know.
快点
Come on, yo!
跟上队伍
Keep that line going.
保持队形
And the line’s going.
没错 你的队形
Yeah, your line…
朋友 我知道已经让你们帮了很多忙
Friends, I know I’m in hug to you all pretty deep already.
不过看起来我们的小青蛙王子迷路了
But it seems our little froggy prince lost his way.
我需要你们帮我把它找回来
And I need your generous assistance to get him back.
我懂你们的意思
I hear you.
对你们有什么好处对吧
Now, what’s in it for you ‘all?
只要我搞定了拉布福老爹
Well, as soon as I dispose “Big Daddy” La Bouff,
我就能统治这个小镇
then I’m gonna run this town.
可以将整个新奥尔良城
I’ll have the entire city of New Orleans
握在手中
in the palm of my hand.
你们就可以获得所有的灵魂
And you’ll have all the wayward souls,
来满足你们内心那些阴暗的欲望
your dark little heart’s desire.
你们一定会喜欢的 不是么
You all love that, don’t you?
所以 就这么说定了吧
So, we got ourselves a deal?
现在听我说
Now we’re talking!
我们 去把那只青蛙找回来
We’re gonna find ourselves a frog.
搜遍每一个角落
Search everywhere!
不管长沼还是驻地
The bayou, the quarter.
把他活捉回来
Bring him to me alive.
他必须活着才行
I need his heart pumping.
现在出发吧
For now.
找到他
Find it!
仔细找
Third squiz.
我们要回去了
I’m taking them back to way.
很高兴认识你们
Nice meeting you.
再见了小家伙
Bye bye, Puggy.
再见 路易斯
Bye bye, Louis.
还有别忘了让伊万杰琳在那儿等我
And don’t forget to tell Evangeline wait right there.
再见
Bonjour!
你女朋友吗
That’s your girl?
我女朋友 不是不是
Oh, no… my girl?
她是伊万杰琳
That’s Evangeline.
伊万杰琳?
Evangeline?
她是世界上最美的萤火虫
She’s the most prettiest firefly ever did glow.
我每天晚上都和她聊天
You know I talk to Evangeline almost every night.
她喜欢聆听 不爱说话
She got sound, don’t say much.
我很确定
And I know in my heart.
总有一天 我们会在一起的
Someday, we’re gonna be together, yeah.
真甜蜜
Oh, that’s so sweet.
没错 很甜蜜
Yes, so sweet.
别这么快就下结论 伙计
Just do not settle down so quickly, my friend.
沼泽地里的萤火虫还有很多呢
There are plenty of fireflies in the swamp.
怎么了
What?
我被灌木丛里的刺扎到了
Prick of bush has just got me!
我不行了
Get it down!
不行啦
Get it down!
黑暗正侵蚀着我
The darkness, it’s closing in!
好冷啊
I’m so cold!
你能别动吗 大块头
Will you hold still, you big baby?
我只是碰了碰而已
I touched it yet.
快看那两只欢蹦乱跳的
Oh, take a look at them, the two jumpers.
我感觉已经尝到他们大腿的味道了
I can taste their frog legs already.
拿他们蘸着贝卡酱吃
Like them taste real good with the sauce bercha’,
对吧 爸爸
right pa?
你小声点儿
You keep quiet!
和我想的完全一样
My thoughts exactly do things.
我们该去抓点青蛙了
It’s time to catch us some frogs.
知道吗服务生
You know, waitress,
我终于知道你有什么问题了
I have finally figured out what is wrong with you.
是吗
Have you now?
你根本不知道如何寻欢作乐
You do not know how to have fun.
对吧 必须得有人告诉你这些
There. Somebody had to say it.
谢谢 正好我也找到你的问题所在
Thank you, ’cause I figured out what your problem is too.
我 过于优秀了 对吧
I am… too wonderful?
错 你是个没钱没品又懒惰的呆子
No, you’re a no-count, plundering, lazy bump on a log.
真无趣
Kill joy.
你说什么
What’d you say?
没什么
Ah, nothing.
卑微的严肃小姐
Miss stick in the mud.
听着先生
Listen here, mister.
当你在你的象牙宫殿里
Miss stick in the mud has had to work
用着银勺子
two jobs her whole life
被无数侍女簇拥着的时候
while you’ve been sucking on a silver spoon
卑微的严肃小姐不得不靠加班养家
chasing chamber maids around your…your ivory tower!
事实上它是抛光的大理石
Actually, it’s polished marble.
我抓到了一只 伙计们
Wow, I got me one, boys!
去把那只小的也抓走
Go get the little one over there!
他们有枪
They’re with guns!
看啊 达尼尔
Look at him, big Darnell.
我会好好地为你准备晚餐的
I will make a gold ready with your dinner…
不不不
No, no, no…
小虫子要做小虫子该做的事了
A bug got to do what a bug got to do.
我最后的一颗牙也要掉了
I think I’ve done with my favourite tooth.
达尼尔 我来帮你了
Darnell I’m gonna help you.
老爸 我抓到了一只
Oh hoo. Pa, I got one!
你给我老实点
You quiet down!
你的那只怎么了
What happened to yours?
你给我闭嘴
Shut your crap, will you?
自♥由♥啦
Free!
老爸 你听到那个诡异的声音了吗
Pa, did you hear that suspicious sound?
是啊
Yeah.
我当然听到了
I sure did.
你们两个在看什么
What’d you two looking at?
就差一点
Just missed it.
我会打到他的
I will take him down.
我的天哪
Thank god
我来
I got this.
趁现在 快跑
Now go!
你在做什么
What did you…
别别别
No, no, no…
不要啊
Don’t do it!
看这个
Watch this.
又没打到
Missed.
真没见过这样的青蛙
You two ain’t like no frogs I ever seen.
他们还真聪明
They’re smart.
我们还会说话呢
And we talk, too.
你没事吧 小虫子
You’re alright there, little bug?
我没事
I’m fine.
你的口臭差点杀了我
But your breath nearly kill me to death.