如果你是王位继承人
Well, when your next in line for the throne,
你要有豹一般迅猛的身手
you’ll poised like panther.
必须要对意外情况有所准备
Ready to expect the unexpected.
你的耳朵
Your ear?
怎么了
Why?
这里蚊子太多了
There are plenty of mosquitoes.
到处都是
Everywhere.
请听我说
Please.
夏洛特小姐
Miss Charlotte,
我再也无法忽视内心的悸动
I can no longer ignore the throbbing of my heart.
我们相处时日虽短
Even our time together is been brief,
却令我感觉身处天堂
the experience’s heavenly.
谢谢 纳温
Many thanks. Thanks, Naveen.
你的话让我害羞了
It got me blushing like it’s…
我能否有幸娶你
Would you be the honoured of
做马多尼亚的王妃呢
becoming Princess of Maldonia?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
从未如此认真过
That’s a pledge.
我愿意
Yes!
我当然愿意嫁给你
Oh, I would definitely marry you.
需要请好多人参加婚礼
Oh, there’s so much to place in the guest list.
晚礼服 音乐 鲜花 鞋子
The dress, the music, the flowers, the shoes.
我们要筹备一场婚礼舞会
We’re gonna have ourselves a party growing.
不
No!
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
拉瑞 因为你放跑了我们的青蛙王子
Because somebody let our froggy prince go, Larry.
还好我还可以
I’m reduced to asking for help
请另一世界的朋友帮忙
from my friends on the other side.
你的餐馆会有
Now this restaurant of yours,
龙虾沙拉吗
is it gonna have a etouffee?
海鲜焗饭 秋葵汤 都会有的
Jambalaya, gumbo, it’s gonna have it all.
一直想吃红豆米饭
Always wanted to try red bean and rice.
火腿奶酪三明治 可怜的孩子
Muffuletta, poor boy.
别说了 路易斯
Stop, Louis.
你们两个说的我都饿了
You two are making me so very hungry.
有意思
Interesting.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你把食物吓跑了
You are frightening the food.
看来就是这样
This is how it gonna looks.
什么
What?
不 不
Oh no…
不 不
No, no, no…
这绝不可能
There is no way
在同一天吻了青蛙后 又想吃虫子
I’m kissing a frog and eating a bug on the same day.
不
Oh no…
你好
Hello…
等等
Hold still.
别扯了
Stop pulling.
你让我很难受
You are making me very difficult.
你们找到吃的了吗
You all found anything to eat yet?
天哪
Oh my…
别动
Hang on.
交给老路易斯来解决吧
Old Louis has got this covered.
不 不 不
No. No. No…
这样如何
How’s that?
本来能更好点的
This could be a little better.
知道我们需要什么吗
You know what this needs?
尖木棍
A sharp stick.
我马上回来
Be right back.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
我的错 是我的错吗
My fault? My fault?
-我告诉你 -闭嘴听我说
– Let me tell you something… – Now listen!
我本可以过上好日子的
I would have a wonderful life…
看看你
Well, look at you.
姑娘 你和你的男友
Wow, girl. I bet you and your boyfriend
看上去很配
do look good, way a run
不 他不是我男朋友
No… he ain’t my boyfriend.
我是马多尼亚王子
I’m Prince of Maldonia.
你们就别睁着眼睛说瞎话了
Never tried a little lie in this situation yo.
抱歉
Excuse me.
再试一次
One more time now.
这回好多了
That looks better yeah.
孩子们 别紧张 我不会爆♥炸♥的
Oh, it’s okay, baby. I don’t explode me.
我不是爆竹
I ain’t not firecracker.
只不过我的屁♥股♥会在晚上发光
I just got my big butt glowing in the night.
女人喜欢大屁♥股♥的男人
Women like a man with a big back pouch.
你们的情形的确有点复杂
Oh, you’ve done this a real good for sure.
怎么让你们脱身呢
Now where did it go to end?
快了
Near.
等等 孩子
Hang on, chap.
我要管这事了
I’m gonna go in a little to this here…
进去 把它们拽出来
Go in all and get them out.
你们自♥由♥啦
You’re free to go.
请允许我自我介绍一下
Last time I introduce myself.
我叫雷蒙德
My name is Raymond.
但你们可以叫我雷
But you can call me Ray.
恕我直言 但你的口音 很搞笑
Pardon me, but your accent… it’s funny, you know.
算你说对了
Okay, champ bro.
我在长沼土生土长
Born and breed in the bayou.
一看你们就是外地人
You all must be new around here.
事实上
Actually,
我们从很远很远的地方来
we are from a place far, far away from this world.
去休息吧
Go to bed!
一二三四
1, 2, 3, 4.
不不不
A… No, no, no…
我们是人类
We are people.
白马王子
Prince Charming here
中了巫术变成了青蛙
got himself turned into a frog by a voodoo witch doctor.
原来是这样
Well, there you go!
我们正要去找欧迪婆婆
And we were on our way to Mama Odie’s.
希望她可以
We think maybe she can…
欧迪婆婆
Mama Odie?
你们走错方向了
You’re heading the wrong direction here.
哪个蠢材告诉你们走这条路的
Now what kind of dumb head told you all to go this way?
我找到木棍了
I found the stick!
路易斯 雷告诉我们
Louis, Ray here says you’ve been taking us
你带错路了
in a wrong direction.
我 对地形 地理
I was… well, listen, I was confused by the topography,
地势不太熟悉
and the… geography and the… chorography…
长沼第一法则
First rule of the bayou,
绝不要让短嘴鳄带路
you never take directions from a gator.
让我和同伴们带路如何
What if me and my nation of the hip show you all the way?
太漂亮了
Ah, [speaks Maldonian]
所有人准备
10 thousand ready!
准备好为他们带路了吗
Are you ready for a little bayou data go?
你准备好就出发 雷表哥
Ready where you are, Cousin Ray!
好的 璐璐
Alright, Lulu!
我们出发吧 亲爱的
Let’s get doing, darling!
来吧 伙计们
Come on, Chap.
跟着亮光的屁♥股♥走
Just follow the flashing butt!
我们来带路
We’re gonna take ya down,
我们来带路
We’re gonna take ya down,
我们要带你们到达终点
We’re gonna take ya all the way down!
我们来带路
We’re gonna take ya down,
我们来带路
We’re gonna take ya down,
我们要带你们到达终点
We’re gonna take ya all the way down!
走进长沼
Going down the bayou.
走进长沼
Going down the bayou.
走进长沼
Going down the bayou.
全程为你们带路
To lead you all the way.