啊 那是我的尾巴
Ouch! That’s my tail!
他们会找到这里吗
Know where they’ll find?
你自求多福吧
Find you own dream
他在哪儿
There he is.
就是他 就是他
That’s him! That’s him!
帮我度过这关
Help me out of this one,
我和夏洛特结婚后就给你买♥♥餐馆
once I marry Charlotte, I should get your restaurant.
你一定很美味 比苍蝇好吃
You gonna taste so good. Tasted better than fly.
快点 快拉我一把
Quick, quick. Pull me up!
你虽然能跳 但你躲不了
You can hop, but you can’t hide.
我们有一整晚的时间
We’ve got all night.
好了 服务员
Alright, waitress.
看来我们要在这里待一阵子了
Looks like we are going to be here for a while.
所以我们或许应该销魂一下
So we may as well get comfortable.
你这浑身黏液的东西 离我远点
Get your slimy self away from me.
我说过 这不是黏液
I told you, it is not slime!
是保护黏胶
It is mucus!
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 睡美人
Rise and shine, sleeping beauty.
鳄鱼都走了
Gators are gone.
我们要回到新奥尔良
We gotta get back to New Orleans
把你惹的这些麻烦都解决掉
and undo this mess you’ve got us into.
我只是一个爱胡说八道的
That was just the one parading around
花♥花♥公♥子♥而已
with the fully baloney, Tiana.
划船回家的音乐
Music to paddle back.
你还是来帮帮忙吧
I could use a little help.
帮忙
Help?
那我弹大点声吧
I will play a little louder.
如果你不要弹琴然后来
How about a little less picking and…
我知道这曲子
I know that tune!
点燃我的布鲁斯
“Jipper my blues”
继续 老兄
Play it, brother.
太棒了
Oh yeah!
我终于等到知音了
I’ve waited you for all my life.
你从哪里学会演奏这个的
How did you learn to play like that?
在长沼
Well, in the Bayou,
那里是世上最好的爵士乐学校
it’s the best jazz school in the world.
所有伟大的音乐家都在船上演奏
All the greats play the river boats.
若能和那些人同台演出
Oh, Louis will give anything
让路易斯干什么都行
to be up there jamming with the big boys.
那你为什么不去呢
So, why don’t you?
我去过一次
Oh, I tried once.
结果不太理想
It didn’t end well.
见到你真的非常高兴
It has been a real pleasure meeting you.
路易斯 谢谢你没吃了我们
Louis, and thank your kindness for not eating us.
但我们最好还是上路吧
But we’d best to be on our way.
你们要去哪里
Where… where are you going?
找人解除魔咒
To find somebody to break this spell.
什么魔咒
What spell?
听好 我的朋友
Brace yourself, my scaly friend.
我们不是青蛙
We are not frogs.
我们是人类
We are humans.
你没开玩笑吗
You are serious?
我是马多尼亚的纳温王子
I am Naveen, Prince of Maldonia.
她是服务生蒂安娜
And she is Tiana, the waitress.
别亲她
Do not kiss her.
让我来说吧
Now, just a second.
这个年轻人被巫术
This groom here got himself turned
变成了青蛙
into a frog by a voodoo man.
-如今 -巫术
– And now… – Voodoo?
就是欧迪婆婆用的法术吗
Like the kind Mama Odie do?
欧迪婆婆
Mama Odie?
欧迪婆婆 她是长沼的巫术女王
Mama Odie. She’s the voodoo queen of the bayou.
她会魔法 咒语以及各种巫术
She got magic and spells, all kind of voodoo.
你能带我们去找她吗
Could you take us to her?
到长沼深处的黑暗森林中去吗
To the deepest, darkest part of the bayou?
被飞刀利器追杀
Facing razors, sharp backup machines
或被猎枪杀死吗
that trap us and hunt us with guns?!
不可能
No.
学着点
Watch and learn.
路易斯
Louis.
我们不能帮你实现愿望真是太遗憾了
It’s too bad we cannot help you with your dream.
如果你个头小一点 牙再少一点
If only you were smaller, less toothy.
给观众演奏时就
You could play jazz to the darling crowds
不会吓到他们了
without scaring them.
无所谓了 享受孤独吧 朋友
Anyway, enjoy your loneliness, my friend.
祝你幸福
Apprécier
不错
Cute.
但是不会
But it’s not gonna…
各位 我有个疯狂的主意
Hey guys, I… I just have a crazy idea.
让欧迪婆婆把我变成人类怎么样
What if I asked Mama Odie to turn me human?
路易斯 你是个天才
Louis, you are a genius.
哈利路亚
Halleluiah!
如果变成人类 我就直奔新奥尔良
If I were human being, I’d head straight for New Orleans.
用心吹响这只小号♥
And I’d blow this horn, so hot and strong.
没人像我一样卖♥♥力
Like no one they’d ever seen.
我是路易斯·阿姆斯特朗 悉尼·巴特先生
Well, here is Louis Armstrong, Mister Sdyney Bechet.
听过我的美妙演奏
All the boys gonna step aside.
所有人都会臣服一旁
When they hear this song this alligator play.
听啊
Listen!
如我所愿 变成人类
When I’m human, as I hope to be.
牛儿回家前 我会一直吹
I’m gonna blow this horn till the cows come home.
人人都向我鞠躬致敬
And everyone’s gonna bow down to me.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you! Oh, thank you!
宝贝 我也爱你
I love you too, baby!
当我变回自己 我要随心所欲
When I’m myself again, I want just the life I had.
这个主意不错
That doesn’t sound too bad.
红发女郎 黑肤美女
A red head on my left arm.
左拥右抱
A brunette on my right
一两个金发美女手持蜡烛
A blonde or two to hold the candles.
就应该这样
And that seems just about right.
路易斯
Eh, Louis?
人生苦短
Life is short.
岁月穿梭
When you’re done, you’re done.
人生在世 理应享受
We’re on this Earth to have some fun.
事事如此
And that’s the way things are.
跟我说说 兄弟
Tell me, brother!
当我变回人类 我肯定会变回去
When I’m human, and I’m gonna be.
还要像以前一样风流倜傥
I’m gonna tear it up like I did before.
这才是皇室的待遇
That’s a royal guarantee.
你要结婚了
You are getting married.
好吧
Oh… right.
不能再招蜂引蝶了
I just have to leave a string of butterfly behind me.
你会变得谦虚
Your modesty becomes you.
充满责任感
And your sense of responsibility.
我通过努力得来一切
I worked hard for everything I got.
事情本该如此
And that’s the way it supposed to be.
当我变回人类 至少我会那样
When I’m a human being, at least I’ll act like one.
若每日尽力做到最好
If you do your best each and every day,
好事就会顺心如意
good things are sure to come your way.
一分耕耘 一分收获
What you give is what you get.
父亲的箴言 片刻不忘
My daddy sad that and now I’ll never forget.
希望你也能改变
And I amend it to you.
当我们变成人类 肯定能成功
When we’re humans and we’re gonna be.
我要吹响号♥角
I’m gonna blow my horn.
我要过得更好
I’m gonna live a high life.
我要尽力追寻梦想
I’m gonna do my best to take my place in the Sun.
当我们变回人类
When we’re human.
亲爱的纳温王子
Oh, Prince Naveen dear.
对于昨晚的青蛙事件
I’m positively modified you had to endured
我非常抱歉
that frog fiasco last night.