我没想到你会回答
I didn’t expect you to answer!
但你必须吻我
Oh, but you must kiss me.
我不止英俊非凡
Look, besides being unbelievable handsome,
我的家庭也非常富有
I also happen to come from a fabulously wealthy family.
自然 我能给你某种报酬
Surely I can offer you some type of reward
或是满足你一个愿望
or a wish I could grant, perhaps?
可以吗
Yes?
只需要一个吻吗
Just one kiss?
只一个吻
Just one.
除非你想吻久一点
Unless you beg for more.
好了 蒂安娜 你能做到的
Okay, Tiana. You can do this.
你能做到的
You can do this.
集中精神 看着嘴 好的
Look. Just look here. Okay.
我的天啊
[speaks Maldonian]
你没什么变化嘛
Well, you don’t look that much different.
但你怎么跑到上面去了
But how did you get way up there?
我又怎么跑到下面来了 在这堆
And how did I get way down here, in all these…
别紧张 公主
Easy, Princess.
公主 别慌张
Princess, do not panic!
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我变绿了 还 满身黏液
I’m green and… and I’m… I’m slimy!
不 不是黏液
No… That’s not slime.
-什么 -是保护黏胶
– What? – You’re security mucus.
斯特拉
Hey Stella!
抓住那青蛙
Get that frog!
快跑
Run!
我跑不了
I can’t run.
我是只青蛙
I’m a frog!
那就跳
Then hop!
跳
Hop?
快跑
Run boy!
跑啊
Run!
恶狗
Monster dog!
我来
I got this!
-小心 -小心
– Look out! – Look out!
别挡道
Out of the way!
我们这是去哪儿
Where are we going?
让一让
Excuse me.
我什么都看不到
I can’t see a thing.
我也是
Neither can I…
站住 斯特拉
Wait, Stella.
要飞了
Going up.
斯特拉 别追
Stella, wait!
是我啊 蒂安娜
It’s me, Tiana.
蒂安娜
Tiana?
斯特拉和我说话了
Stella was talking to me.
那只狗
The dog.
他刚才和我说话了
He just talked to me.
如果你一直
You know, if you’re going to
被小事困扰的话
let every little thing bother you,
那今晚对你来说会相当漫长
it’s going to be a very long night!
天啊
Oh dear.
你走路真轻
Oh… you’re so quiet.
你把他放走了
You let him go?
瓶子太恶心了
The bottle was so disgusting.
所以我没把盖拧紧
So I’ve loosened the lid.
所以
And this is like… ouch!
我怎么会和巫术
How did I ever get tangled up in
扯上关系
all these voodoo madness?
我不干了
I can’t get through with this.
你去带着这恶心的东西吧
You wear this, this disgusting thing!
你小心点!
Careful with that!
要是这个摔坏了 我就
Anything happens to this, I’m gonna be…
拉瑞 巫术的真谛在于
The funny fact about voodoo, Larry.
你不能控制自己的罪孽
Can’t control a sin for myself.
况且 你我都知道
Besides, you and I both know
掌控天下靠的不是魔力
the real power in this world ain’t magic.
而是金钱
It’s money.
放手一搏吧
Buck yourself in.
那倒是
That’s true.
你难道不厌倦卑微的生活吗
Aren’t you tired of living on the margins?
那些富人坐在奢华的车里
While all those fat cats in their fancy cars
根本不用正眼瞧你
don’t give you so much on the sideways glance.
是的 我厌倦了
Yes, I am.
你要做的就是把富老爹的小公主娶到手
All you gotta do is marry Big Daddy’s little princess.
你将会得到他的
He will be splitting that juicy La Bouff fortune
一半财产
right down the middle.
说好的 六♥四♥分成
60, 40, like I said.
好啊
Yeah.
那纳温王子呢
But, what about Naveen?
那小东西很可能被轧死在路边
Your little slip-up would be a minor bumping the road.
只要保管好王子的血就行了
So long we’ve got the prince’s blood in this.
好的
Yes.
巫术
Voodoo?
你是说这里所发生的一切
You mean to tell me these all happened
是因为你惹了一个影子巫师吗
cause you were messing with the Shadow Man?
他非常有说服力
He was very charismatic.
向星星许愿比这个好多了
It serves me right for wishing on stars.
实现愿望的唯一途径
The only way to get what you want in this world
就是努力工作
is through hard work.
努力工作
Hard work?
为什么 公主为什么要努力工作
Why… why would a princess need to work hard?
什么 我不是公主
Huh? Oh. I’m not a princess.
我是服务生
I’m a waitress.
服务生
A waitress?
难怪那个吻不起作用
Well, no wonder the kiss didn’t work.
你对我撒谎
You lied to me.
我没有 我从没说过自己是公主
No, I… I never said I was a princess.
你也没说过自己是个服务生
You never said that you were a waitress!
你 你戴着皇冠
You, you… you were wearing a crown!
这是化装舞会 你这个被宠坏的富少爷
It was a costume party, you spoiled little rich boy!
好吧 你真是个蠢蛋
Oh, oh yes. Well, the egg is on your face, alright.
我才不是什么富少爷
Because I do not have any riches!
-什么 -我其实是个穷光蛋
– What? – I am completely broke.
可你之前说你非常富有
You said you were fabulously wealthy!
不 是我的父母非常富有
No. My parents are fabulously wealthy.
但他们不给我钱 因为我是个
But they cut me off for being a…
水蛭 是水蛭
Leech! Leech!
你是个穷光蛋
You’re broke?
那你还好意思说我是骗子
And you have the gall to call me a liar?
我没说谎
It was not a lie.
我正准备
I fully inte…
我正准备变得有钱
I fully intent to be rich again.
一旦我娶了夏洛特·拉布福小姐
Once I marry Miss Charlotte La Bouff
她会帮我的
and she will help me.
你是个王子吗
You’re a prince?
当然是
Obviously.
她会帮你的
She’ll help you!
好吧 你们两个结婚后
Alright then, when you two are married,
你要信守诺言
you are gonna keep your promise
帮我开餐馆 对吗
and get me my restaurant, right?
别心急
Not so fast.
我是对美丽的公主作出承诺
I make that promise to a beautiful princess,
可不是对你这个疯女人
not a cranky woman.
那些浮木为什么会动
Why are those logs moving?
那些不是浮木
Those aren’t logs.
大木头上有牙齿哦
I’ve got bits on the big wood.
等等 他们要去哪儿
Wait… where, where did they go?
过来
Come here!
我咬到他们了
One taste of the muscle.