改造中心
Reformation central.
变形中心
Transmogrification central.
感觉到了吗
Can you feel it?
你在变化 你在变化
You’re changing, you’re changing,
你在变化 好了
You’re changing, alright.
愿你满意
I hope you’re satisfied.
若不满意 不要怪我
But if you ain’t, don’t blame me.
要怪就怪我另一世界的朋友
You can blame my friends on the other side.
有失必有得
You got what you wanted, but you lost what you had.
约翰逊议员
Ah, Senator Johnson.
你好 妖怪
Hey, Genie.
希望您能为您的选民
I hope you’ll leave some of your bean eggs
留点鸡蛋豆饼
For your constituents.
给 滚烫的
Here you go. Piping hot.
斯特拉 抱歉
S…Stella. Excuse us.
斯特拉 不行 不行
Stella, no. No.
好吧 但只有一个
Okay, but just one.
夏洛特小姐 您两小时前就让我等
But Miss Charlotte, you said “later” two hours ago.
崔维斯 当女士让你等的时候
Travis, when a woman says “later”,
她真正的意思是”不行”
She really means “not ever”.
好了 闪一边去
Now run along.
这有数不清的年轻美女
There are plenty of young belles done for you
你很容易就能钓到她们
to walk them into a stooper.
给我餐巾 快
Give me those napkins quick.
干什么用
What do you use that for?
我像在教堂赎罪的人一样紧张
I sweat, I’m sweating like a sinner in church.
天啊 来得也太迟了
Oh dear, it’s getting a bit so late.
这有那么多骑士
There are still a few chevaliers.
这不公平
This is not fair.
我的王子永远不会来了
My prince is never coming.
不会的 洛特
No, Lotte
我永远都得不到我想要的
I’ll never get what I wish for.
洛特 等等
Lotte, wait!
冷静下来
Just calm down.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
或许我该更虔诚的祈祷
Maybe I’ve just gotta wish harder.
求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了
Please, please, please, please…
洛特 你不能只对着星星许愿 除非
Lotte, you can’t just wish on the star, expect things…
女士们先生们 纳温王子殿下驾到
Ladies and gentlemen, the Royal Highness, Prince Naveen.
蒂安娜 晚上好
Evening, Tiana.
多美妙的聚会啊
Marvellous party.
晚上好 芬内先生
Evening, Mr. Fenner.
芬内先生
And Mr. Fenner…
我闻到了鸡蛋豆饼的味道
I smell of bean eggs.
等我们签好合同
Gotta be the house specialty
这会是餐厅的特色菜
once I sign those papers you all brought.
关于那件事
Yes. About that, erm…
我们不能卖♥♥给你了
You won’t be in.
什么
What?
有人以现金支付了全部房♥款
A fellow came in and offered the whole amount in cash.
除非你在周三前给出更高的价钱
Unless you could top his offer about on Wednesday.
不然就只能和那里说拜拜了
You can kiss that place goodbye.
你们 你们知道我为了攒钱有多不容易吗
You, you know how long it took me to save that money?
完全理解
Exactly.
所以 像你这种身份的女人
Which is why a little woman of your background,
是无法游刃有余地管理
wouldn’t have the hands full,
那么大的生意的
trying out a big business like that.
你还是放弃吧
Now, you better off, will you?
不 等等
No, wait a minute…
虽然没有鸡蛋豆饼了 还是算了吧
No, no bean eggs though.
站住
Now, now hold on there.
你们回来
You guys come back here…
蒂安娜 是用美食
Tiana, time to hit Prince Charming
征服白马王子的时候了
with those men kitchen bean you’ve…
怎么回事
What happened?
我 我只是
I…I… I just…
亲爱的 真可怜
Oh, you poor dear.
纳温王子
Oh, Prince Naveen.
我很快就回来 甜心
I’ll be right back, sugar.
我有件非常适合你的衣服
I’ve got just the dress for you.
小蒂 亲爱的 你看到他和我跳舞了吗
Oh, Tia, honey. Did you see the way he danced with me?
他很快就会向我求婚的
A marriage proposal can’t be far behind.
谢谢你 晚星
Thank you, Evening Star!
大人们总是说
You know, I was taught to think
只有小孩和疯子才会对星星许愿
that wishing on a star was just for babies and crazy people.
天哪 看看你自己
Look at you!
你就像五月的木兰花一样美丽
Oh, aren’t you just as pretty as a Magnolia on May?
我们小时候许下梦幻般的愿望
Seems like only yesterday we were both little girls
就像昨天的事一样
dreaming our fairytale dreams.
而今天 这些愿望终于实现了
And tonight they’re finally coming true.
好了 继续努力吧
Well, back into the fray.
祝我好运吧 纳温王子
Wish me luck. Oh Prince Naveen!
只差一点
Almost…
只差一点就成功
Almost there.
人们从四面八方而来
People would have come from everywhere.
差一点就成功了
I was almost there…
真不敢相信我也会这样做
I cannot believe I’m doing this.
求你了 求你了 求你了
Please, please, please.
真搞笑
Oh, very funny.
怎么样
So, what now?
我猜你想要一个吻吗
I reckon you want a kiss?
一个吻听起来不错 来吧
Kissing would be nice, yes?
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
我 我不想吓你的
I didn’t… I didn’t mean to scare you.
我 别 别 别
I… No, no, no, no…
等等 住手
Wait. Hold on.
公主 你的双臂很有力嘛
You have a very strong arm, princess.
好啦 请住手
Okay, please.
把玩具猴放下
Put the monkey down.
退后 不然我就 我就
Stay back or I’ll… I’ll…
等等 等等
Please, please, please, please…
请允许我介绍一下自己
Well, allow me to introduce myself.
我是纳温王子
I am Prince Naveen…
从马多尼亚来
… of Maldonia.
王子
Prince?
但我并没许愿要
But I didn’t wish for any…
等等 如果 如果你是王子
Hold on, if… if… if you’re the prince,
那 和洛特跳舞的
then… then who was that waltzing with Lotte
又是谁
on the dance floor?
我只知道 前一分钟我还是个
All I know is one minute I am a prince,
英俊迷人 万众瞩目的王子
charming and handsome,cutting-a-rug.
等我醒来我就变成了这个样子
And the next thing I know, I’m tripping over these.
等等 等等
Wait… wait… wait…
等一下 我知道这个故事
Wait, I know this story.
青蛙王子
The Froggie Printo!
-你是说青蛙王子吗 -是的
– The Frog Prince? – Yes.
以前我妈妈每晚
Yes, my mother had the servants
都让仆人念给我听
read this to me every night.
对了 对了
Yes, yes, yes!
这就是破解之法
This is exactly the answer.
你必须要吻我
You must kiss me.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我保证 你会享受这感觉的
You will enjoy it, I guarantee.
所有女人都会沉醉在纳温王子的香吻中
All women enjoy the kiss of Prince Naveen.
来吧 撅起嘴
Come, we pucker.
我还没适应
That’s new.
我很抱歉
Look. I’m sorry.
我很想帮你
I’d really like to help you.
但我不会亲吻一只青蛙的
But I just do not kiss frogs!
但刚才在阳台上 是你问的我
But on the balcony, you asked me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!