cause I’m almost there.
爸爸曾说 童话亦可成真
I remember Daddy told me: “Fairytales can come true.”
实现与否 全权在你
You gotta make ’em happen, it all depends on you.”
谨遵此言 勤奋不懈
So I work real hard each and every day.
果不其然 事随我愿
Now, things, for sure are going my way.
如愿以偿
Just doing what I do.
瞧瞧吧 伙计们 成功之日 已不远矣
Look out boys, I’m coming through.
成功之日 已不远矣
And I’m almost there.
成功之日 已不远矣
I’m almost there.
八方宾客 汇聚一堂
People gonna come here from everywhere.
成功之日 已不远矣
And I’m almost there.
成功之日 已不远矣
I’m almost there.
陷阱磨难
There has been traps and tribulations.
我皆不惧
You know I have had my share.
爬过高山
But I’ve climbed the mountain.
趟过河流
I’ve crossed the river.
成功之日 已不远矣
And I’m almost there.
成功之日 已不远矣
I’m almost there.
成功之日 已不远矣
I’m almost there!
借过
Excuse me.
需要帮忙吗 老兄
You need a hand there, buddy?
好样的
Oh… yes!
他在跳舞
Well, he’s dancing.
少爷 我在到处找你
Sir, I’ve been looking for you everywhere.
真巧 劳伦斯
Oh, what a coincidence, Lawrence.
我在到处躲你
I’ve been avoiding you everywhere.
化装舞会要迟到了
We’re going to be late for the masquerade.
听着 劳伦斯 听着
Listen, Lawrence. Listen.
太棒了 爵士乐
Oh… yes. Jazz music.
原本这里很无聊
It was boring here.
但你们的出现增添了美感
It’s beautiful, you know.
不行
No hope.
和我跳舞吧 胖墩先生
Oh, dance with me, fat man.
放松点 老兄
Stay loose, bro.
你现在该在舞会上
You should be in the ball right now.
是的 是的 是的
Yes. Yes. Yes.
但首先 我想请这里所有人喝一杯
But first, I’ll buy everyone here a drink.
拿什么请
With what?
说到这 你有两个选择
At this point, you have two choices.
娶一个富婆或是
You would marry a rich lady or…
找份工作
get a job!
好吧
Alright.
好吧
Fine.
但首先 我们要跳舞
But first, we dance!
因为有人看不到自己的双脚
For someone who cannot see his feet.
得了吧 骗人的
Come on, you lie on this.
太完美了
This is perfect.
你终于融入音乐了
You’ve finally got into the music.
你听懂我的笑话了吗
Do you get my joke?
因为你的头 被大号♥罩住了
Because your head is… it’s in a tuba.
帮我拿下来
Get me out!
好吧
Alright then.
抓紧
Hold on.
你还笑
You’re grinning?
从来没人这样对待过我
I’ve never been something agitated.
你们好
Hello?
先生们 很高兴见到你们
Gentlemen, enchanté.
法兹利尔博士向你们问好
A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier.
你好吗
How are you doing?
塔罗牌占卜师
Tarot readings.
护身符 魔药 帮你梦想成真
Charms, potions, dreams made real.
这都是骗人的
[speaks Maldonian]
什么 我像个赌徒吗
What? Were I a betting man?
当然不像 我不喜欢碰运气
And I’m not, I stay away from games of chance.
少爷
Sire!
我感到我正和来访的王室成员同行
Ah, I’d wager I’m in the company of visiting royalty.
劳伦斯 劳伦斯
Lawrence Lawrence
这位大♥师♥刚刚看了我的手相
This remarkable gentleman has just read my palm.
或者他是看了今早的报纸
Or this morning’s newspaper.
少爷 这家伙明显不是好人
Sire, this cat is obviously a Satan.
我建议我们去个
And I suggest we move on to a less…
你竟敢对我不敬 小矮子
Don’t you disrespect me, little man!
竟敢诽谤和嘲笑我
Don’t you derogate or deride.
你们在我的地盘上 不是你们的地盘
You’re in my world now, not your world.
(法兹利尔巫师 巫术商店)
另一世界有我的朋友
And I got friends on the other side.
另一世界有他的朋友
He’s got friends on the other side…
那是回声 先生们
That’s an echo, gentlemen.
只是路易斯安那的一点风物
Just a little something we have here in Louisiana.
接待来宾的小把戏 别担心
A little parlour trick. Don’t worry.
坐到我的桌边
Sit down at my table.
放松心情
Put your minds at ease.
你们若能放松 我就能随心所欲
If you relax it will enable me to do anything I please.
我能预见你们的未来
I can read your future.
亦能改变些许未来
I can change it around some, too.
我会审视你们的内心和灵魂
I’ll look deep into your heart and soul.
你有灵魂吧 有吗 劳伦斯
You do have a soul, don’t you, Lawrence?
实现你们最迫切的梦想
Make your wildest dreams come true.
我会巫术
I got Voodoo.
我会魔法
I got hoodoo.
我还有未曾尝试过的宝物
I got thing I hadn’t even tried!
另一世界还有我的朋友
And I got friends on the other side.
另一世界有他的朋友
He’s got friends on the other side…
牌 牌 牌能预言
The cards, the cards, the cards will tell.
过去 现在 还有未来
The past, the present and the future as well.
牌 牌 抽三张
The cards, the cards, just take three.
和我一同看看你的未来
Take a little trip into your future with me.
你 年轻人 来自大洋彼岸
Now you, young man are from across the sea.
你的父母都是王室成员
You come from two long lines of royalty.
我的母亲也曾是王室成员
I’m a royal myself on my mother’s side.
你们的生活方式虽高调 资金却短缺
Your lifestyle’s high but your funds are low.
你得娶个有钱人家的千金
You need to marry a little honey whose daddy got dough.
爸妈不给你零用钱了吧 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Mommy and daddy cut you off, huh, playboy?
没错
Eh, that’s the truth.
你现在得找人结婚
Now you all gotta get hitched,
但婚姻将束缚你
But hitching ties you down.
你只想要自♥由♥
You just wanna be free.
穿梭于世界各地
Hop from place to place.
自♥由♥需要绿色的牌
But freedom takes green!
绿色的牌
It’s the green.
绿色的牌
It’s the green.
你需要的绿色的牌
It’s the green you need.
当我窥探你未来的时候
And when I looked into your future,
我看到了绿色
It’s the green that I see.
而你 小矮子 我不想在你身上浪费时间
On you little man, I don’t want to waste much time.
你一生都在被人摆布
You’ve been pushed around all your life.
被你妈妈摆布
You’ve been pushed around by your mother
被你的兄弟姐妹摆布
And your sister and your brother.
如果你结了婚
And if you was married,
还会被你老婆摆布
You’d be pushed around by your wife.
但在未来 我所看到你
But in your future, the you I see,
会成为你向往已久的那个人
Is exactly the man you always wanted to be.
和我握手吧
Shake my hand.
快 伙计们
Come on, boys.
难道不敢和可怜的恶棍握手吗
Won’t you shake the poor sinner’s hand?
很好
Yes.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
变身中心
Transformation central.
变身中心
Transformation central.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!