古老质朴 庄园宅邸
Stale homes and mansions
制糖作坊 棉花糖香
Of the sugar darns and cotton candies.
无论贫富 皆有梦想
Rich people, poor people all got dreams.
梦想可成真 就在新奥尔良
Dreams do come true in New Orleans.
上菜
Order up!
再来一杯咖啡 服务生
Another coffee here, chief.
马上就来
Coming right up for you.
早上好 蒂安娜
Hey, Tiana.
早上好 乔治娅
Morning, Georgia.
最近好吗 蒂安娜
Hey, how are you doing, Tiana?
你好
Hey, yo.
我们今晚要去舞会
We are going out dancing tonight.
你也来吧
You can join us?
来吧 蒂安娜
Come on, Tiana.
你可以做我的舞伴
You can dance with me.
你们都知道我不懂跳舞的
You know I’ve got two left feet.
还有 我 给你餐巾 宝贝
Besides, I… you need napkins, sweetheart.
我还得加班
I’m gonna work for a double shift to…
您的蛋糕
Here, your hot cakes.
所以我
You know, so I…
你就能存钱开餐馆了
So you can save for your restaurant.
我明白 我理解
I know, I know.
姑娘 你就知道工作
Girl, all you ever do is work.
上菜
Order up!
或许下次吧
Maybe next time.
我说过她不会去的
I told you, she wouldn’t come.
你们又在谈论那该死的餐馆吗
Are you talking about the damn restaurant again?
比福德 你的鸡蛋要糊了
Buford, your eggs are burning.
你攒多少钱都付不起那些租金的
You ain’t never get enough for that damned payment.
已经接近了
I’m getting close.
那有多接近呢
Yeah, how close?
我的煎饼呢
Where’s my Flapjacks?
忘掉开饭馆吧
You gotta forget about the motive of
如果你真能开饭馆
getting that restaurant,
那我就能中彩票了
as I do in winning The Kentucky Derby.
踏踏实实为我工作吧
Settle me up, yo.
早上好 拉布福先生
Morning Mr. La Bouff.
早上好 蒂安娜
Good morning, Tiana.
祝贺您被选为
Congratulations on you,
嘉年华仪式的国王
being voted to be King of Mardi Gras.
连续5年当选
It caught me completely by surprise
太出乎我意料了
for the fifth year in a row.
我要庆祝一下 来点
Now, how about I celebrate with…
您的鸡蛋豆饼
Your eggs.
这是第一炉 就等您来呢
I got the first batch, just waiting for you.
在我走之前再来几盘
Well, keep them coming till I pass out.
蒂安娜 蒂安娜 蒂安娜
Tiana Tiana Tiana
你看新闻了吗
Did you hear the news?
告诉她 告诉她 老爸
Tell her. Oh, tell her, Big Daddy.
是的 纳温王子
Oh yeah, Prince Naveen…
马多尼亚的纳温王子要来新奥尔良
Prince Naveen of Maldonia is coming to New Orleans.
我们要见面啦
Oh, he even meets me.
告诉她你都做了什么 老爸
Oh, tell her what you did, Big Daddy.
告诉她
Tell her!
我邀请了
Well, I invited…
老爸邀请王子参加
Big Daddy invited the Prince Charming
今晚的化妆舞会
to a masquerade ball tonight.
告诉她你还做了什么 老爸
Oh, tell her what else you did, Big Daddy.
继续
Go on.
他住在
And he stays in…
他住在
And he stays, oh…
他将作为私人贵宾住在我们家
And he stays in our house as my personal guest.
洛特 太好了
Oh, Lotte. That’s swell.
另外一点建议
Other word for advice.
我妈妈说过
My mama always said that
要抓住男人心的
the quickest way to a man’s heart,
必须先抓住他的胃口
is through his stomach.
说的没错
That’s it.
发生了什么
What just happened?
蒂安娜 你真是个绝顶天才
Oh, Tiana. You’re a born out genius.
今晚我的舞会要预定500个
I would need about 500
令男人神魂颠倒的鸡蛋豆饼
of your men catching Binayas for my ball tonight.
抱歉 爸爸
Excuse me, daddy.
这是我的订金
This is my coverage.
这些足够了 洛特
Well, this coverage’s just fine, Lotte.
这就是我要的
This is it.
我要有自己的餐馆了
I’m getting my restaurant.
今晚我的王子终于要降临了
Tonight my prince’s finally coming.
我发誓不会让他跑掉的
And I swear I won’t let him go.
(芬内兄弟地♥产♥)
房♥子看来很干净 芬内先生
Everything looks pretty clean, Mr. Fenner.
芬内先生
And Mr. Fenner…
明早太阳一升起
We’ll have all the paperwork ready to sign.
我们就签约
First thing after the morning glow.
我有个更好的提议
I’ll do you one better.
今晚在拉布福的大型舞会上碰面
Why don’t I sign them tonight
然后签约怎么样
when I see you all at the La Bouff’s great ball?
你真心急啊 蒂安娜
You drive a hot pot, Tiana.
一个人 谢谢
Table for one, please.
妈妈
Oh, mama.
送你一点东西帮你开张
Here’s a little something to help you get started.
爸爸的秋葵汤锅
Oh, daddy’s gumbo pot.
我明白
I know.
我也很想他
I missed him too.
好了 快点 开门吧
Well now, hurry up and open the door.
快来瞧 妈妈
Look at it, mama.
有没有种想哭的感觉
Doesn’t it just make you wanna cry?
是啊
Yes.
你站的地方的右边会有个收银台
We’ll make the deals on right at where you’re standing.
那边会有个厨房♥
Oh, and over here, a gourmet kitchen.
还有 天花板上
And, and here from the ceiling,
会有一盏大大的水晶吊灯
a big all crystal chandelier here.
真不愧是你♥爸♥爸的女儿
You’re your daddy’s daughter, alright.
他以前也总是不停地唠叨这些
Used to go on and on about this old sugar mill too.
亲爱的
Petite cakes.
我相信这地方会焕然一新的
I’m sure this place is gonna be just wonderful.
但糟糕的是你会很辛苦
But it’s a shame you’re working so hard.
但我怎能在马上成功时半途而废呢
But how can I let up now when I am so close.
我得确保爸爸的艰辛
I’ve gotta make sure all daddy’s
得到应有的回报
hard work means something.
蒂安娜 或许你♥爸♥爸没能得到
Tiana, your daddy may not have gotten the place
你梦想中的房♥子 但他拥有比这更好的
you always wanted but he had something better.
他拥有爱
He had love.
这也是我唯一希望你能得到的 宝贝
That’s all I want for you, sweetheart.
遇见你的白马王子
To meet your Prince Charming
从此之后与他快乐的共舞
and dance off into your happily ever after.
妈妈 我没有时间跳舞
Mama, I don’t have time for dances.
这件事只能先等等
That’s just gonna have to wait a while.
到底要等多久
How long are we talking about here?
光阴似水 弥足珍贵
Ain’t got time for messing around.
虚度光阴 非我本性
And it’s not my style.
我要抱外孙
I want some grandkids.
慵懒之城 催人倦怠
This whole town can slow you down.
驱使众人 择易而行
People taking the easy way.
我心所欲 了然于心
But I know exactly where I’m going to get.
日有所新 日渐接近
And getting closer, closer, everyday.
成功之日 已不远矣
And I’m almost there, I’m almost there.
众人笑我疯狂 但是我心依旧
People down here think I’m crazy but I don’t care.
陷阱磨难 我皆不惧
Traps and tribulations have had my share.
如今势不可挡
There ain’t nothing gonna stop me now
而我势在必得

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!