不 求你们了 别这样
Oh, no… No please don’t.
我只需要一点点时间
Just a little more time.
我保证会报答你们的
I promise you I’ll pay you back.
我保证
I promise.
王子 纳温王子
Prince! Prince Naveen!
你的羞涩已经把我彻底惹怒了
Your shy and retiring bankruptcy is getting me angry!
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
这里 下面
Please, down here!
让我 介绍一下我自己
Allow me… to introduce myself.
我才是真正的纳温王子殿下
I am the real Prince Naveen.
从马多尼亚来
… of Maldonia.
刚刚你说”王子”吗
Did you say ‘prince’?
守卫 把这个怪物关到巴黎监狱去
Guards, drag this maggot down to the Paris Prison!
我是完全清白的
I am completely innocent.
影子巫师在我身上施了巫术
There is a shadow man put voodoo in me.
上帝啊
Goodness gracious!
太复杂了 是不是这样的
This is so much to absorb. Let me see if I got this right.
如果我在午夜前吻你
If I kiss you before midnight,
你和蒂安娜就会重新变成人
you and Tiana will turn human again,
然后我们两个完成婚礼
and then we gonna get ourselves married
从此幸福快乐地生活在一起
and live happily ever after!
完结了
The end!
是的 差不多
Yeah, more or less.
但是记住
But remember,
你得给蒂安娜
you must give Tiana all the money
足够的钱去开她自己的餐厅
she requires for her restaurant.
因为蒂安娜
Because Tiana…
是我的伊万杰琳
She is my Evangeline.
随便你 甜心
Anything you want, sugar.
撅起嘴巴吧 小动物
Pucker up, buttercup!
等等
Wait!
蒂安娜
Tiana?
蒂安娜
Tiana?
别这样做
Don’t do this.
我不得不这样 我们没时间了
I have to do this and we are running out of time!
我不会让你这样的
I won’t let you!
这是让你梦想成真的唯一办法
It’s the only way to get you your dream!
我的梦想
My dream?
没有你的话我的梦想是不完整的
My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.
我爱你 纳温
I love you, Naveen.
不怕羞吗
Warts and all?
不怕羞
Warts and all.
我的一生读过好多关于真爱和童话的故事
All my life, I read about true love and fairytales.
小蒂 你找到了
Tia, you found it!
我会吻他的
I’ll kiss him!
亲爱的 为了你 不用和我结婚
For you, honey! No marriage required.
天哪 或许时钟有一点快了
Oh my lord! M…maybe that old clock’s a little fast!
真对不起
Oh, I’m so sorry!
蒂安娜 纳温
Tiana! Naveen!
路易斯 这是什么
Louis, what is it?
影子巫师用脚踩在了雷身上
Shadow Man laid his paw on Ray
它伤得很厉害
He’s hurt awful bad.
你们
Hey, you…
你们怎么还
How come you all are still…
雷 我们还是青蛙
We’re staying frogs, Ray.
我们决定在一起了
And we are staying together.
亲爱的 真高兴你们可以这样
Oh, baby. I like that very much.
伊万杰琳也会高兴的
Evangeline like that too.
在众神的引领下
So about the power of destined in me.
我现在宣布这两只青蛙成为夫妻
I now pronounce you’re frog and wife.
你们两个一起终老 你可以吻新娘了
You two hop along. Give your lovely wife your sugar.
恭喜
Congratulations.
真是太好了
This gonna be good.
就像我告诉你们的一样
Like I told you all.
吻一位公主将打破魔法
Kissing a princess will break the spell.
(公主就是)应该成为我妻子的人
The one who should become my wife.
这让你成为了
That makes you…
一名公主
A princess.
你刚刚吻了一位属于你的公主
You just kissed yourself a princess.
我还要再来一次
And I’m about to do it again.
(芬内兄弟地♥产♥)
南方大地 有城一座
In the South Land, there’s a city.
矗立河边
Way down on the river.
窈窕淑女 君子好逑
Where the women are very pretty and all the men deliver.
音乐悠扬
They got music.
此起彼伏
It’s always playing.
从早到晚 整夜欢歌♥
Start in the day time, go all through the night.
若闻乐声
When you hear that music playing,
如闻我言 请君自便
hear what I’m saying and make it feel alright.
早就听说所有的王子都有弟弟
Heard of all the prince would have had a younger brother.
你说你多少岁来着
How old did you say you were?
六岁半
I’m six and a half.
那我还得等很久
Well, I’d waited this long.
邀友同行 并肩前往
Grab somebody, come on down.
手握画笔 美化城邦
Bring your paintbrush, we’re painting the town.
香飘四溢
Oh, there’s some sweetness going around.
梦想成真 在新奥尔良
Dreams do come true in New Orleans.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!