寻找比我们大好几倍的
For the biggest, gloriest globe with
光彩亮丽的公主
the multigraph princess
她会去亲一只青蛙
about to kiss herself a… a frog.
亲爱的朋友
Dearly beloved,
我们聚到这里参加这次盛会
we all gathered here tonight in this fine celebration
见证王子和这位女士
to join together this prince and this young woman
的完美结合
in holy naturally.
不 这不可能是真的
Oh no, this can’t be real, darling.
为什么你还是青蛙呢
And how you can still be a frog?
欧迪婆婆说
Mama Odie, she said…
我知道你看到了什么 但是
I know what we seen with our eyes, but…
但我们得回去
We just go back there,
去让你的童话变成真的
we’re gonna find out your fairytale come true.
不是你想什么 就能得到什么
Just because you wish for something, doesn’t make it true.
就像我的伊万杰琳经常对我说的一样
It’s like my Evangeline always says to me…
雷 伊万杰琳只是一颗星星
Evangeline is nothing but a star, Ray.
一个巨大的热气团 离这里十万八千里
A big ball of hot air, a million miles from here!
在受伤之前 面对现实吧
Open your eyes now, before you get hurt.
她只是在说气话而已
She’s just speaking under a broken heart.
肯定是这样
That’s all it is
快伊万杰琳
Come on, Evangeline.
我们来帮她看清♥真♥♥相♥
We go show her the truth.
如果你们中有谁不同意
If any of you objects to the union of the two.
要么现在说 要么永远都不说
Speak now or forever hold your keep.
我 我 我 我反对
Me! Me! Me! I object!
纳温王子 你愿意小夏为你的妻子吗
Do you, Prince Naveen takes Char to be your wife?
哥们儿 你要做的都做完了
Chap! What you do is done.
直到你们走到生命的尽头
… as long as you both shall live.
什么 我愿意 当然愿意
What? I do. Yes. I’m for it.
是你吗 老大
Is that you Cap?
雷 把我弄出来
Ray! Get me out of this box!
我听到了
I can hear you.
我马上把你弄出来
I’m gonna get you out of this box.
直到生命的尽头
… as long as you both shall live.
我愿意
Oh, I do.
如果这样 在上帝的指引下
And so, by the power given to me.
我现在宣布
I now pronounce you…
拉瑞
Larry!
上帝啊 你没事儿吧
Oh goodness gracious! Are… you alright?
给我一点时间整理一下
I just need a moment to compose my tone.
真是个疯子
Shitty crackers!
劳伦斯 你为什么要这样做
Lawrence! Why are you doing this?
这是对你多年羞辱我的报复
It’s payback for all those years of humiliation.
回到你的婚礼现场
Get your royal run back on that wedding cake
赶快完成它
and finish this deal!
他在做什么
Oh, what’s he doing?!
阻止他
Stop him!
我不行
I can’t!
我抓住了
I got it!
它也抓住我了
It got me too!
那个护身符
That talisman.
别挡道
Clear aside!
快 快
Come on come on!

Ray?
喂 你怎么停下来了
Hey, why’d you stop?
这是一只真的鳄鱼
It’s a real alligator!

Ray?
这个证明我们看见的并不是事实
This proof what we saw ain’t what we thought we saw!
这是什么
What is this?
这是一种巫术
It’s a voodoo…
影子巫师创造了它然后把它
The Shadow Man, he produced it with the…
无论如何不能让影子巫师再拿到它
You can’t let shadow man get this no matter what!
快跑 快跑
Now, run girl. Run!
别逼我点亮我的屁♥股♥
Don’t make me light my butt!
我速度很快
I got it a lot of movement!
过来啊
Come here you!
下一个是谁
Who’s next?

Ray!

Ray?
让开
Back off!
不然我把这个摔成碎片
Or I’m gonna break this thing into a million pieces!
纳温
Naveen?
这比在长沼的沼泽地里
Now ain’t this a whole lot better than hopping around
跳来跳去美好多了吧
the bayou for the rest of your life?
影子巫师
Shadow Man.
蒂安娜 你真让我头痛
Got a headache to you, Tiana.
你为什么不要一个大一点的梦想呢
When you dream, you dream big.
看看这里
Just look at this place.
金碧辉煌
Would be the crown, jewel of the crystal scene.
你只要把我的小小法宝交出来
And all you got to do to make this a reality
这里就全都是你的了
is hand over that little talisman of mine.

No.
这 这可不行
This… This is not right.
别这样 亲爱的
Come on now, darling.
想想你所付出的一切
Think of everything you’ve sacrificed.
你要的一切就是
Girl, all you wanna do is…
我说过她不会去的
I told you she wouldn’t come.
想想那些怀疑你能力的人说过的话
Think of all those they say who doubt you.
你不可能拥有这样一家餐厅
You ain’t gotta get enough for the restaurant.
像你这样背景的女孩 还是放弃吧
Woman of your background, you better off will yet.
别忘了你可怜的老爸
And don’t forget your poor daddy.
工作多么努力的男人啊
That was one hardworking man.
有时还要打两三份工
Double, sometimes triple shifts.
更别说他的劳累疲倦
Never let known how bored, tired and beat down
以及失败感
he really was.
爸爸
Daddy!
小宝贝
Hey! Baby case.
真遗憾 所有的辛勤劳累
Shame all that hard work
换来的只是坏掉了的苹果
didn’t about much more than a busted apple,
一个秋葵汤锅
a gumbo pot
和一个从未实现的梦想
and a dream that never get off to back porch.
但是你
But you…
你现在可以让你可怜老爸的梦想成真
you can give your poor daddy everything he ever wanted.
来吧 蒂安娜
Come on, Tiana.
你的梦想快实现了
You’re almost there.
我爸爸从来没得到过他想要的
My daddy never did get what he wanted.
但需要的一切他都有了
But he had what he needed.
他有爱
He had love.
他知道什么是最重要的
Never lost sight of what was important.
别激动 小心
Easy with that, be careful!
我不会被你骗倒的
And neither will I!
你应该答应我的条件的
You should have taken my deal.
你的后半辈子只能当一只
Now you will spend the rest of your life
粘粘的小青蛙了
being a slime little frog.
我告诉你 影子巫师
I got news for you, Shadow Man.
这不是粘液
It’s not slime.
这是保护粘胶
It’s mucus!
不 不
No! No!
我怎么才能把债还清啊
How am I ever gonna pay back my debt?
朋友们
Friends!
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
不 还没呢
No! I’m not ready at all!
别这样
Get back to you.
我还有很多灵魂呢
I got lots of soul left.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
这只是计划里的一个小小失误
This is just a minor setback to major operation.
只要再找一个头骨
As soon as I find another skull,
我们就可以继续了
we will be back in business!
青蛙王子还被我锁着呢
I still got that frog prince lock away.
我只需要一点点时间
I just need a little more time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!