等一下
Wait!
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
他们有枪
They got guns!
早上好伙计
One great morning boy.
天 你的装扮实在是太棒了
Dang! That is one killer griller costume.
大鳄鱼 你会吹这小号♥吗
Hey gator, can you blow that horn?
来吧 跟我们走
Come on, sit here with us.
我们可以吹口琴
We play harmonica.
我们绝不能错过这个
We can’t miss this.
小路易斯终于要和大♥师♥们一起演奏啦
Little Louis can finally play with the big boys.
纳温 你要来吗
Naveen, you coming?
我 我马上就来
I’ll… I’ll catch up with you later.
伊万杰琳 我是否可以看着蒂安娜的眼睛
Evangeline, can I just look Tiana in the eyes
然后说
and say
我愿意牺牲一切
I wanna do whatever it takes
来完成你的梦想
to make all your dreams come true
因为 因为我爱你
because… because I love you.
天哪 你居然敢向我的女人表白
Wow… You make a goo-goo out of my girl?!
-不不 等下 -你怎么敢
– No, no… wait! – What makes you
没有 等等
No,no… wait!
我没有爱上伊万杰琳
I’m not in love with Evangeline!
我爱的是蒂安娜
I’m in love with Tiana!
我就知道
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!
过来过来
You come here, you.
我不会娶夏洛特·拉布福小姐的
I can no longer marry Miss Charlotte LaBouff.
我会想其他办法帮蒂安娜开饭店的
I will find another way to get Tiana a restaurant.
你们会生出一只蝌蚪来
You can have a tadpole.
-找份工作 -看看你
– Get a job. – Look at you.
两份也行 不然三份
Maybe two, maybe three.
我等不及要告诉蒂安娜了
I can’t wait to tell Tiana!
不不不 我想亲自告诉她 一个人
No, no… I must tell her, alone.
好吧
Right.
说得没错
You are right.
你要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
我想 为了庆祝我们最后一个青蛙之夜
Oh, I just… wanted to show you a little something
想给你看点儿东西
to celebrate our last night together as frogs.
这么多年来
All my years,
从没有人对我这么好过
no one’s ever done anything like this for me.
有 有点儿大 是吧
It… It is too much, isn’t it?
谢谢你 蝴蝶先生
Thank you, Bow.
我本以为这样会很好看呢
I thought it was a nice touch.
就当你没看见吧
Pretend you did not see that.
好了 请坐
Please, please. Sit down.
这是什么
What’s this?
看
Ta-da!
你切的
You minced!
没错
I did!
你对我的影响很大
You’ve had quite an influence on me.
我和很多女人交往过
Which is amazing because I have dated
但是你最最特别
thousands of women and…
没有很多 只有两个 三个 其他女人
No, like two, three… just other women.
算了 听我说
And anyway, listen.
没人比你更特别了
You could not be more different.
其实你 你是个爷们
You know, you are practically… one of the guys!
不不不 你当然不是男人
No no no! You are not a guy!
我还是从头说过吧
Let me begin again!
我今晚不在状态
I am not myself tonight.
蒂安娜
Tiana!
不好意思 声音太大了
Sorry, that was loud.
真是太糟糕了
This is a disaster.
没有 你真可爱
No, it’s cute.
蒂安娜 我
Tiana, I…
快看啊
There it is.
你的餐厅
Your restaurant?
那是多么令人兴奋的一件事啊
Oh, can you just picture all live like the fourth of July.
没错 爵士乐
Yes! Jazz!
整个餐厅都会响起音乐
Pouring out to every window.
应该更优雅点儿
It should be elegant.
可以优雅一些 但要恰到好处
You gotta keep it loose, thought gotta let it swing.
你很在行嘛 你可以来帮我演奏
You know good, you gotta let it playing.
真的吗
Really?
你想让我去演奏吗
You’ll let me perform?
我去问问店长
I’ll talk to the owner.
店长同意了
Owner says yes.
她当然会
She does that!
全世界的人都会赶来
Also gotta become a gather from all walks’ life
只为了尝尝我们的美食
just to get a taste of our food.
我们的美食
Our food?
哦 我不是这个意思 是我父亲
Huh? Oh, no, no. My daddy.
他一直想开一家自己的餐厅
He always wanted to open his restaurant.
可惜他去世得早 无法亲眼看到
He died before he could see it happen.
有了你的帮忙 明天我的梦想就能实现了
Tomorrow, with your help, my dream is finally coming true.
明天
Tomorrow?
如果我明天一早不能筹到钱的话
If I don’t deliver that money first thing tomorrow,
我的餐厅就没了
I’ll lose this place forever.
蒂安娜我爱
Tiana, I love…
我喜欢你说起你梦想时的样子
the way you like that when you talk about your dream.
如此美好的梦想
A dream that it is so beautiful.
我 我保证我会不惜一切
I… I promise I will do whatever it takes
帮你实现愿望的
to make it come true.
我 我去找他们几个
I’ll… I’ll go roundup the boys.
伊万杰琳 我一直都很清楚我想要什么
Evangeline, I’ve always been so sure about what I want
直到现在
and now I…
我该怎么办呢
What do I do?
请告诉我吧
Please tell me.
亲爱的纳温王子
Prince Naveen, darling?
你得快点啦
You’d better hurry up.
我们明早的婚礼可不能迟到呀
Don’t wanna be late for our morning gown wedding.
我正在穿礼服
I’m getting dressed.
等一会儿 亲爱的 我马上就好
Just a few moments, it’s fine dearest Char.
好吧甜心 我们在油轮上等你
Okay honey Veen, we will be waiting in the packet.
老爸 停车
Daddy, stop the car!
天哪 我被诅咒了
Oh my heavens! I’m doomed!
不 拉瑞 我才是被诅咒那个
No, Larry! I’m the one who’s doomed!
除非我们把那只青蛙的血
Unless we get that frog’s blood in…
我们终于重回正轨啦
We are back in business, boys!
拿开你的手
Just keep the hands from me!
劳 劳伦斯吗
Law… Lawrence?
对啊 抓好他
Oh yeah. Hold still, your heaven.
雷
Ray!
看见纳温了吗
Have you seen Naveen?
看看你
Look at you.
戒指呢
Where’s the ring at?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
老大不说 我也不会
Well, the captain say none,
因为老雷的嘴巴像鼓一样
I am gonna say none cause old Ray is
被封得严严的
seal up high in the drum
我什么都不会说的
and none out of me, no.
雷
Ray.
好吧 老大说他不想娶夏洛特而想娶你
Okay, captain say he ain’t gonna marry Charlotte but you.
当你们俩得到那个吻变成人之后
When they two got kiss and you both turn into human.
他会去找工作 你也有了餐厅
He’s gonna find a job, you get that restaurant.
我好像说得太多了 是吧
I said too much, didn’t I?
刚刚好 雷
You said just enough, Ray!
伊万杰琳 谢谢你
Thank you, Evangeline.
他刚刚想要向我求婚
He was trying to propose!
所以才弄得一团糟
That’s what all those fuss was about.
而我一直认为他想和富裕的千金结婚
And here I thought all he wanted was to marry a rich girl.
我们这是在找什么
What are we looking for, ya?
你只需要留神点
You just keep your eyes out!