你怎么知道我们想变回
How on earth did you know that we wanted to turn back…
欧迪婆婆
Mama Odie?
小家伙
Juju!
你怎么不告诉我我的汤好了
Why didn’t you tell me that my Gumbo is burning?
你确定这就是那个住在长沼树洞里的
You’re sure that this is the right bright voodoo lady
那个聪明魔女
who lives in the bottom tree of the bayou?
非常肯定
Pretty sure.
真不敢相信
Can’t believe this.
看来又得重做了
Got to do it back around here.
欧迪妈妈 如果你
Mama Odie, if you…
尝一下
Taste this!
怎么样
Well?
再加一勺迪巴斯卡酱
Heat it hotter with a cup of shot of
和蜂蜜然后加热
Debasaki and the bee’s sneeze.
我们能不能
Now, can we…
小家伙
Juju!
美味极了
Yeah! That’s got some zaim to it!
这就是我想要的
That’s just what it needed.
你们现在明白自己想要什么了吗
Now, you all figure out what you need?
就像你说的那样 欧迪婆婆
It’s just like what you said, Mama Odie.
我们想变回人类
We need to be human.
啊 你们只需说出你们要的东西
Ah! You only got to say you all need.
你们只想着怎么变回人类
You want to be human.
但你们却不知道你们需要的是什么
But you’re blind to what you need.
我们想要什么 我们需要什么
What we want, what we needed.
都一样嘛 对吧
It’s all the same thing, yes.
一样吗 才怪
It’s the same thing? No!
听我说
You listen to your mama now.
你们的长相并不重要
Don’t matter what you look like.
穿着也不重要
Don’t matter what you wear.
手上戴几个戒指
How many ring you got on your finger.
我们不在乎 没错
We don’t care. No,
我们不在乎
we don’t care!
你们从哪来并不重要
Don’t matter where you come from.
甚至你们是什么也不重要
Don’t even matter what you are.
是狗 是猪 是奶牛 是羊
A dog, a pig, a cow, a goat.
我们什么都不缺
Had ’em all in here (we had ’em all in here)
他们都知道他们要什么
And they all knew what they wanted.
想让我做什么
What they wanted me to do.
我告诉他们究竟需要什么
I told them what they needed.
就像我会告诉你们一样
Just like I be telling you.
你们得再好好想想
You got to dig a little deeper.
探究自我
Find out who you are.
你们得再好好想想
You got to dig a little deeper.
其实并不难
It really ain’t that far
了解了自己就能
When you find out who you are,
了解自己的需求
you’ll find out what you need.
蓝天和阳光能证明这些
Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed.
你们得再好好想想
You got to dig (dig).
你们得再好好想想
You got to dig (dig).
青蛙王子是个富裕的孩子
Prince froggy is a rich little boy.
你想再次变得富裕
You wanna be rich again.
但这样不会让你变得开心
That ain’t gonna make you happy now,
以后会让你开心吗
did it make you happy then?
不会
No!
金钱会让你迷失自我
Money ain’t got no soul.
金钱让你迷失心灵
Money ain’t got no heart.
你要学会自我控制
All you need is some self-control.
给自己一个全新的开始
Make yourself a brand new start.
你们得再好好想想
You got to dig a little deeper.
马上就要想到了
Don’t have far to go.
你们得再好好想想
You got to dig a little deeper.
告诉大家婆婆这样告诉你
Tell the people, mama told you so.
不知道你会如何理解
Can’t tell you what you’ll find
也许爱情能让你发现自我
Maybe love will grant you piece of mind.
再想想你就会发现
Dig a little deeper and you’ll know
青蛙小姐
Miss froggy?
是的
Ma’am?
我可以说两句吗
May I have a word?
当然 女士
Yes, ma’am.
据我了解 你的状况有点难办
You’re a hard one, that’s what I heard.
你父亲是个可爱的人
Your daddy was a loving man.
一直以家庭为重
Family through and through
你是他的女儿
You your daddy’s daughter.
他有的一切你都有
What he had in him you got in you.
你们还得再想想
You got to dig a little deeper.
对你来说有点儿难
For you it’s gonna be tough.
你们还得再想想
You got to dig a little deeper.
想的还是不够深
You ain’t dug near far enough.
深入地想想自己
Dig down deep inside yourself.
你会发现你自己的需求
You’ll find out what you need.
蓝天和阳光能证明这些
Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed.
把窗子打开
Open up the windows.
让光线照进来吧孩子们
Let in the light children.
蓝天和阳光
Blue skies and sunshine.
蓝天和阳光
Blue skies and sunshine.
蓝天和阳光
Blue skies and sunshine.
能证明这些
Guaranteed.
好了青蛙小姐
Well, miss froggy,
现在知道你需要什么了吗
do you understand what you need now, child?
我知道了 欧迪婆婆
Yes, I do, Mama Odie!
我还要投入更多的努力
I need to dig a little deeper
然后努力工作想办法开自己的餐厅
and work even harder to get my restaurant.
不是吧
No.
没关系 再来一次
Alright, yo. One more time!
你们长什么样并不重要
It don’t matter what you look like.
穿什么也
It don’t…
没人愿意和雷一起唱 好吧
Nobody gonna sing with Ray… okay.
如果你们还想变回人类
Well, if you still long to be human,
只有一个方法
there’s only one way.
秋葵汤秋葵 快快显灵
Gumbo, Gumbo, lead the path.
我们需要你的意见
We need a precious.
你发现什么了
What you got?
洛特吗
Lotte?
不过她也不是个公主啊
But she’s not a princess.
闭嘴 看着秋葵汤
Oh, shut up and look at the Gumbo.
对了
That’s right.
她父亲拿着皇冠进来了
Big Daddy’s came with the mind cooperate.
所以洛特就是个公主了
So that makes Lotte a princess.
这样也算
Does that count?
当然算
Yeah, it does.
但只能持续到午夜而已
But only till midnight.
到了黎明就失效了
Win more than an aurora.
我的天哪
[speaks Maldonia]
快点行动吧
Hop along.
你必须在午夜前找到她并让她吻你
You only got till then to get the Princess to kiss you.
一旦她吻了你 啪
Once she does… boom!
你们就会变回人类了
You’ll boom to a human.
午夜
Midnight?
那我们快没时间了
Oh, that doesn’t give us much time at all!
那我呢 婆婆
What about me, mama?
我也想变成人类
I wanna be human too.
这样我就能和大♥师♥们一起玩爵士了
So I can play jazz with the big boys!
我想要手指脚趾还有肚子
I want fingers, and toes, and a belly button…
不是这种凸出来的 而是那种凹进去的
not the kinds that sticks out; but that kinds that goes in.
你也得再好好想想
You dig a little deeper.
以后就你就会发现你的需求了
You’ll find every time you need.
好了好了好了
Come on, come on, come on!
别像女人那么婆婆妈妈的
You like a woman in here.
祝你好运 快点游回去吧
All the best. Get to swimming.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!