Moses ?
摩西斯?
Is this where you found me ?
你就是在这里发现我的?
Moses, please try to understand.
摩西斯 你要理解
SoSo everything I thought,
难道说…我一切的信念
everything I am,
有关我的一切…
is a lie.
全都是谎言?
No.
不
You are our son, and we love you.
你是我们的儿子 我们爱你
Why did you choose me ?
你们为什么选上我?
We didn’t, Moses.
不是我们 摩西斯
The gods did.
是神明的选择
This is your home my son
这里就是你的家 孩子
Here the river brought you
大河把你带到这里
And it’s here the river meant
这是大河的旨意
To be your home
这里就是你的家
Now you know the truth, love
既然你已知道了真相
Now forget and be content
忘了它 高高兴兴
When the gods send you a blessing
当神明为你祝福时
You don’t ask why it was sent
不要问是为什么
Last night, the gods granted me a vision.
昨晚神明带给我一个启示
m not merely going to restore this temple, I will make it more grand,
我不仅要把这座神殿修好 还要让它更宏伟 ‘
more splendid than any other one in Egypt.
比埃及任何的神庙都壮观
Moses ! Look.
摩西斯 瞧…
Fate has turned our little misadventure into a great opportunity.
命运把我们小小的错误 转变成一个良机
Get up, old man ! Father will be so pleased
起来 老头! 父王一定会高兴的…
Put your back into it !
加把劲儿!
Faster !
快一点儿!
This is just the beginning.
这只是个开端
A gateway will open to an entire new city of white limestone,
要盖一座石灰岩城市
more dazzling than the sun.
比太阳还要灿烂耀眼
And here, a statue of Hapi.
这里放哈比的雕像…
I said, hurry !
快!
two great column halls. Stop it !
两列圆柱大厅 停下 …
Somebody’s got to stop this ! There’s nothing we can do.
一定要阻止他! 我们没办法
Stop it.Stop. Stop it !
住手 住手!别再打他了!
Out of my way. Move !
给我让开 让开!
Who did this ?
这是谁干的?
Up there ! lt’s him. Up there.
他在上面 就是他!在上面
Moses !what’s going on ? Moses !
摩西斯 怎么回事 摩西斯?
Moses ! Let me go !No, wait.
让我走! 等等!
You saw what happened. I just killed a man.
你看到了 我刚杀了个人
We can take care of that.
我们可以解决这个问题
I will make it so it never happened.
我会让大家忘掉这件事
Nothing you can say can change what I’ve done.
你怎么说都改变不了事实
I am Egypt, the morning and the evening star.
我就是埃及日月星辰之王
If I say day is night, it will be written,
我可以颠倒是非
and you will be what I say you are.
我说你什么没人敢反对
I say you are innocent.
我说你是无辜的
What you say does not matter. You don’t understand.
你说什么都没用 你不明白
I can’t stay here any longer.
我不能待下去了
Moses ! No !All I’ve ever known to be true is a lie.
我所相信的事实都是谎言
I’m not who you think I am.
我不是你认为的那样
What are you talking about ?
你在说什么?
Go ask the man I once called ”Father.”
去问我曾称之为父王的人吧
Moses ?
摩西斯?
Please.
请别走
Goodbye, brother.
再见了 哥哥
Hey, wait.
嗨 等等!
Please.
求你
Help ! Let our sheep drink !
让我们的羊喝水!
Leave us alone ! Get away !
别过来 滚开!
Stop it !
站住!
My father’s the high priest of Midian.You’re going to be in big trouble.
我父亲是米甸的大祭司 你们遇到大麻烦了!
Aah ! Hey, you.
嗨 你!
Aren’t these your camels ?
这不是你们的骆驼吗?
Huthut ! No, no ! No, no !
啊 别 不要!
Wait ! Wait, stop !
等等 站住!
What are you girls doing ?
你们在干什么?
We’re trying to get the funny man out of the well.
把一个怪家伙拉上来
Trying to get the funny man out of the well.
把一个怪家伙拉上来?
Well, that’s one I’ve never heard before.
这倒是件新鲜事
Oh, my. Oh, uh, don’t worry down there !
啊 我的天啊!你不要怕
Uh, we’ll get you out. Hold on !
我们会救你上来 挺住!
You.Huh ?
是你?
That’s why Papa says she’ll never get married.
怪不得爸爸说她嫁不出去
You don’t have to do this. Ladies, please, I’m reallyI’m really quite
你们不必这样 真的 我…
No, not there, please. That tickles.
别洗那儿 拜托 好痒哦!
Ladies, you’ve cleaned every inch of me.
你们把我身上每一英寸都洗过了
Whoa, II was wrong.
我错了
Let me through. Let me through. I want to see him.
让我过去 我要见他
Ah ! You are most welcome.
你千万不要客气
You should not be a stranger in this land.
你不是这里的生人
You have been sent as a blessing.
你是神明送来的祝福
Tonight, you shall be my honored guest.
今晚你将是我的贵宾
My father, Jethro, High Priest of Midian.
我父亲伽斯罗 米甸的大祭司
Psst. Sit with me.
跟我坐一起吧 好吧
Psst. Not yet.Oh, sorry.
还不能吃 对不起
My children,let us give thanks for this bountiful food.
我的孩子们 感谢有这些丰盛的食物
And let us also give thanks for the presence…
也感谢今晚的贵宾
of this brave, young man whom we honor here tonight.
这名勇敢的年轻人
Please, sir, I wish you wouldn’t.
请先生不要这么客气
I’ve done nothing in my life worth honoring.
我这辈子没做过值得赞赏的事
First, you rescue Tzipporah from Egypt,
首先你把西泊娜从埃及救出来
then you defend my younger daughters from brigands.
其次你赶走了强盗救了我女儿
You think that is nothing ?
你觉得这不算什么?
lt seems you do not know what is worthy of honor.
看来你不懂得荣誉的价值
A single thread in a tapestry
挂毯中的一根线
Though its color brightly shine
就算十分光彩夺目
Can never see its purpose
它也无法体会到
In a pattern of the grand design
整体设计的美感
And the stone that sits on the very top
大山雄伟山顶上
Of the mountain’s mighty face
最顶端的石头
Does it think it’s more important
它认为比山底的石头
Than the stones that form the base
更为重要吗?
So how can you see what your life is worth
你怎么知道你生命的价值
Or where your value lies
或你价值之所在?
You can never see through the eyes of man
凡人无法衡量
You must look at your life
你得透过上天的眼睛
Look at your life through heaven’s eyes
来衡量你生命的价值
Dance with me.
跟我跳舞吧!
No, I don’t know how.
不行 我不会跳
A lake of gold in the desert sand Is less than a cool, fresh spring
沙漠中一湖的黄金 也比不上一股清泉
And to one lost sheep a shepherd boy Is greater than the richest king
对迷途的羊羔来说 牧羊人比最富的国王伟大
If a man lose everything he owns
失去一切的人
Has he truly lost his worth
难道就没有价值了吗?
Or is it the beginning
也许这正是
Of a new and brighter birth
灿烂新生的开端
So how do you measure the worth of a man
该怎样衡量一个人的价值
In wealth or strength or size
以财富、力量或大小?
In how much he gained or how much he gave
以获得或付出的多少?
The answer will come
这一切都将
The answer will come to him who tries
会有答案 只要他…
To look at his life through heaven’s eyes
透过上天的眼睛衡量生命
And that’s why we share all we have with you
这就是为啥我们与你分享
Though there’s little to be found
尽管我们家徒四壁
When all you’ve got is nothing
当你一无所有时
There’s a lot to go around
有许多可以分享
No life can escape being blown about
每一个人都逃不过
By the winds of change and chance
命运的各种安排
And though you never know all the steps
尽管你不知道下一步该怎么走