You might as well.You’ll pay for this.
一不做 二不休
We’re gonna tell the Pharaoh !
我们要告诉法老!
Oh, look at me. I’m drenched again.
啊 瞧 我又湿透了!
Hey. I figured it out.You know what your problem is, Rameses ?
我弄明白了 兰姆西斯 你知道你的毛病在哪儿?
What ?You care too much.
什么? 你担心得太多
And your problem is, you don’t care at all.
而你却什么都不在乎
Oh, in that case, I suppose you care a lot more than I do…
你担心的事一定比我多…
that we’re late for the banquet, for example.
譬如我们赴宴要迟到了
I’m done for.Father will kill me.
完了!父王会宰了我
Don’t worry.Nobody will even notice us coming in.
别担心 我们进去时 不会有人注意的
Nobody will even notice.”
“不会有人注意”? ”
Ah, the young princes.
啊 两位年轻的王子
Rameses, you were just named prince regent.
兰姆西斯 你刚被命为摄政王
You are now responsible for overseeing all the temples.
你现在负责监管所有的神庙
I suggest you get over there…
我建议你过去…
and thank your father.
谢谢你的父王
Apparently, Moses,someone thought he…
很明显 摩西斯 有人觉得他…
just needed the opportunity.
需要这个机会
My lord Pharaoh.
伟大的法老
I propose that the high priests offer tribute to their new regent.
我提议请祭司为摄政王献礼
An excellent idea. Hotep ! Huy !
好主意 荷泰!休伊!
Huy. Hmm ?
休伊 嗯?
The Midian girl. That’s a good idea !
那个米甸女孩 好主意!
Go get her.
把她带来
By the power of Ra,
借太阳神的力量
we present for your delectation and delight…
我们为您的欢乐和幸福献上
an exotic apparition stolen from a faraway land.
来自远方的异国美女
We offer you this delicate desert flower.
一朵娇嫩的沙漠之花
Let us inspect this… desert flower.
让我看看…这朵沙漠之花
More like a desert cobra.
更像一条沙漠眼镜蛇!
Not much of a snake charmer, are you ?
你可不是个会耍蛇的人
That’s why I give her to you.
所以我把她…送给你
No, that’s generous, butI won’t be given to anyone.
不 你太慷慨了 但… 我不属于任何人
Especially an arrogant, pampered palace brat !
尤其是一个骄纵无礼的王子!
Are you going to let her talk to you like that ?
你就让她这样对你说话?
You will show the proper respect for a prince of Egypt.
你要对埃及王子尊重点儿
But I am showing you all the respect you deservenone !
你只配得到这个 不配得到尊重
No. Wait !
不 等等
Be still. Untie this rope !
别乱动 把绳子松开!
I demand you set me free ! Be still.
放我走 别动!
Let go ! As you wish.
放手! 就听你的
You there !
你!
Have her dried off…and sent to Prince Moses’ chambers.
给她擦干身子…把她送到摩西斯王子的寝室
If it pleases you, Father, my first act as regent…
如果您允许的话 父王 我的第一个行动是…
is to appoint Moses…
任命摩西斯…
as royal chief…
担任皇家…
architect.
建筑大臣
WellRight.
嗯…好吧
Shh. Come on.
快!
Guards.
卫兵!
Prince Moses.
摩西斯王子!
there’s aa man tied up in my room.
有人被绑在我的寝室里
Well, look into it. Right away, sire.
快去查看! 马上去 殿下
Please, I need water.I have a long journey ahead of me.
请给我水 我要长途跋涉
May God protect you.Thank you.
愿上帝保佑你 谢谢你
Huthut.
驾 驾!
Oh. Oh, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I
对不起 对不起 我…
Oh, please forgive me. I
啊 请原谅我 我…
I didn’t expect to see… you…
我没想到会在…这里碰到你
here, of all places,atatat our door.
在我们家门口…
Mmm, at last ! At last ?
嗯 终于见面了! 终于?
Didn’t I tell you, Aaron ? I knew he would return to us when he was ready.
我说过他一定会回来的 亚伦
Miriam, do you want us flogged ?I knew you cared about our freedom.
米利安… 我知道你关心我们的自由
Miriam ! Freedom ? Why would I care about that ?
自由?我为何要关心自由?
Because you’rewell, you’re our brother.
因为你是…我们的兄弟
What ? Be
什么? 是
They never told you ?
他们从来没告诉过你?
Who never told me what ?
谁没告诉我什么?
But you’re here. You must know.
但你来了 你一定得知道
Be careful, slave ! Oh, my good prince.
别碰我 奴隶! 啊 我的王子
Um, she’sshe’s exhausted from the day’s work.
她今天一定累坏了
Uh, not that it was too much.WeWe quite enjoyed it.
活儿并不多 我们很喜欢干
ButBut she’s confused and knows not to whom she speaks.
她糊涂了 不知道在跟谁说话
I know to whom I speak, Aaron. I know who you are.
我当然知道 亚伦 也知道你是谁
You are not a prince of Egypt. Miriam.
你不是埃及王子 米利安!
What did you say ? Your Highness, pay her no heed.
你在说什么? 殿下 别理她
CCome, Miriam.
来 米利安
May I discuss something with you ?
我可以跟你谈谈吗?
No, Aaron. No ! Please, Moses, you must believe !That’s enough. You were born of my mother, Yocheved.
摩西斯 你要相信我!你是我妈妈约基别之子
Stop it. You are our brother !
别说了 你是我们的兄弟!
Now you go too far. You shall be punished.
你太过分了 我要惩罚你
No ! Please, uh, Your Highness.
不 求求您 殿下
She’s ill. She’s very ill. We beg your forgiveness.
她病得很重 请你原谅她
Please, Miriam, let us go. No, Aaron.
米利安 走吧 不 亚伦
Our mother set you adrift in a basket to save your life !
母亲为了救你 把你放在篮子中漂走
Save my life ? From who ?
救我?谁想害我?
Ask the man that you call ”Father.”
去问问你称之为父王的人吧
How dare you ? God saved you to be our deliverer.
大胆 神要你当我们的救世主
Enough of this. And you are, Moses. You are the deliverer.
别再说了 摩西斯 你就是救世主
I said, enough !
我说 够了!
You will regret this night.
今晚你会后悔的
Hush now, my baby
别出声 我的宝贝儿
Be still, love Don’t cry
静静的 心爱的 不要哭
Sleep as you’re rocked
让小河摇你
By the stream
进入梦境
Sleep and remember
沉睡吧 但要记住
My last lullaby
我最后唱的摇篮曲
So I’ll be with you
当你进入梦乡时
When you dream
我将伴你左右
Did you see him ? lt’s Moses.
你看到了吗?摩西斯王子!
Gleaming in the moonlight
在月光下闪烁的王宫
Cool and clean and all I’ve ever known
我所熟悉凉快、干净的地方
All I ever wanted
我别无所求
Sweet perfumes of incense
散发着香气的沉香
And graceful rooms of alabaster stone
由雪花岩砌成的房间
All I ever wanted
这就是我的需求
This is my home
这就是我的家
With my father mother, brother
我的父亲、母亲和兄弟
Oh, so noble Oh, so strong
啊 多么高贵 多么强大
Now I am home
现在我回到家中
Here among my trappings and belongings
身边尽是熟悉的服饰和东西
I belong
我属于这里
And if anybody doubts it
如果有人怀疑
They couldn’t be more wrong
他们将大错特错
I am a sovereign prince of Egyp
我是正宗的埃及王子
A son of the proud history that’s shown
是雕刻在每一面墙上
Etched on every wall
光荣历史王朝的儿子
Surely this is all I ever wanted
这就是我所要得到的
All I ever wanted
我所要得到的
All I ever
我这一生
Wanted
别无所求
The Hebrews grew too numerous.
希伯来人越来越多
They might have risen against us.
他们可能会群起反抗
Father, tell me you didn’t do this.
父王 告诉我您没下令
Moses,
摩西斯…
sometimes, for the greater good,
有时候为了多数人的利益
sacrifices must be made.
不得不牺牲少数人
Sacrifices ?
牺牲?
Oh, my son.
啊 我的儿子
They were only slaves.
他们只是奴隶