The Great Danton is a blind fool. His notebook.
你偷的?
You stole it?
借来的 只有今晚
I borrowed it for tonight.
我想你可以翻译…
I thought you could translate some of it…
-不行 -你不行?
I can’t.
没人能翻译 这是字谜
No one can. It’s a cipher.
就算有关键字 也得花几个月
Even with the keyword,it will take months to decode.
-没有关键字呢? -那就没辙了
-And without the keyword? -Perhaps never.
-等着瞧吧 -不能等了
-We’ll see. -We will not see.
我明早不放回去 他就知道是我偷的
If I don’t get that back by tomorrow he’ll know I took it.
-离开他 -不行 他知道我住哪里
-Leave him. -I can’t. He knows where I live.
这是他的日记
This is his diary,Olivia.
他的秘密都掌握在我手里
All of his secrets are right here in my hands.
这不能让你妻子复生
It won’t bring your wife back.
我才不在乎 我只要他的秘密
I don’t care about my wife. I care about his secret.
听着
Look,I’ll,um…
我去他的工作室布置成闯空门
I’ll go to his workshop and stage a break-in.
-他会知道是你拿走的 -对 是我 不是你
-He’ll know you took it. -Yes,me. Not you.
懂吗?
Understand?
劳勃?
Robert.
我已经爱上他了
I have fallen in love with him.
那我就知道你有多为难了
Then I know how hard this has been for you.
他偷了笔记?
Notebook?
他不会就此罢手
Then he’s just getting started.
(潘提剧场)
晚安
Good evening.
-能说句话吗? -大♥师♥
我今晚走路回家
I’m walking tonight.
让他来吧 我不在乎
Let him come. I don’t care.
-大♥师♥ -大♥师♥
Professor! Professor!
-你没事吧? -死不了
-You all right? -I’m alive.
这样就省得我开个通风孔
Saves me cutting you an air hole.
-我很佩服你 -为什么?
-I’m impressed. -Why is that?
你终于动手杀生了
You’re finally getting your hands dirty.
这就是伟大魔术的代价
It’s what a good trick costs,Angier.
冒险
Risk
牺牲
sacrifice
不给我我要的 只有你会被牺牲
The sacrifice,I’m afraid,is all gonna be yours unless you give me what I want.
-你要什么? -你的秘密
-Which is? -Your secret.
我的秘密?
My secret?
移形遁影术的手法
Your method for The Transported Man.
法隆不肯说 他根本不会说话
Fallon wouldn’t tell me. He doesn’t talk at all.
你拿到我的笔记
You have my notebook.
少了关键字也没用
Useless without the keyword.
写出你的手法
Write down your method,Mr. Borden
详细写出来
describe it in full.
我要你的手法 不只是关键字
I want the whole method,not the keyword.
你的笔记也许根本没记载
I don’t know if your secret’s in your notebook.
关键字就是我的手法
The keyword is the method.
我的机关师呢?
Where’s my ingueieur?
-他还活着吗? -看你能挖多快
-Alive? -How fast can you dig?
法隆 听得见吗? 法隆!
Fallon,you hear me? Fallon!
-你的手臂怎样? -幸好还在
-How’s the arm? -Still attached.
-找到你的答案了吗? -我们的答案
Did you find your answer?
我还没看 我们一起看
Our answer,Cutter. I haven’t looked yet. I wanted you to share this.
我已经知道他是怎么变的
I already know how he does it,Robert.
他一贯的手法 跟我们一样
Same way he always has,the same way as we do.
但是你却不死心
It’s just that you want something more.
我们一起看吧 好吗?
Well,let’s find out then,shall we?
这是什么意思?
What does it mean?
(泰斯拉)
意思就是 我们得去旅行
It means,Cutter,we have a journey ahead of us.
-到美国 -劳勃
-To America. -Robert?
听我说
Listen to me.
着魔是年轻人玩的游戏
Obsession is a young man’s game.
-别这么说 -我没办法再帮你了
-Come on. -I can’t follow you any further in it.
不行了 很抱歉
I can’t,I’m sorry.
我只好一个人去了
Then the rest is up to me.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
晚安 你好 亲爱的
Good evening. Hello,darling.
来瓶最好的香槟
Champagne,your finest.
我不知道会有客人
I didn’t know we were going to be joined for dinner.
-当然 大家要好好庆祝 -温小姐
-Absolutely,we are celebrating. -Miss Wenscombe
法隆先生 我们要庆祝什么?
Mr. Fallon. What are we celebrating?
我们有新的魔术 对吧?
We’ve hit upon a new trick. Haven’t we?
-佛迪 什么魔术? -是啊 佛迪 什么魔术?
-What trick,Freddie? -Yes,Freddie,what trick?
我每天晚上要把自己活埋
I am going to bury myself alive every night
然后找人来把我挖出来
and then someone will come along and dig me up. Wonderful.
-我老公酒喝多了 -倒香槟 来吧
-I think he’s had quite enough…-No,pour the champagne.
莎拉 别把我当三岁小孩
Pour the…Sarah,don’t talk to me like that. I’m not a bloody child.
-我最好先走…-法隆
-Perhaps it would be better…-Mr. Fallon
请送温小姐回家 我老公很没礼貌
escort her home. My husband’s being a bore. Oh,please.
何必让你们受罪
I see no reason you should suffer.
别这么扫兴嘛
Don’t ruin this evening.
晚安 波登夫人 晚安 佛迪
Good night,Mrs. Borden. Good night,Freddie.
-佛迪? -那是我的名字
-Freddie? -That’s my name.
-在家里不是 -我又不常在家 对吧?
-Not at home. -I’m not always at home,am I?
你至少可以卸掉假胡子吧?
Couldn’t you have at least taken off the beard?
莎拉 我才刚表演完
Sarah,I just came from the bloody theater just now.
大家都喜欢我这个模样
All right? I’m out in public.
-大家都喜欢 -你怎么会变成这样?
-Everybody else loves it. -Why are you being like this?
我今天真的很不顺
I had a terrible ordeal today.
差点失去一件
I thought that something very precious…
很宝贵的东西
…had been lost to me.
我只想稍微庆祝一下
So I just wanted to celebrate just a little.
什么?
All right,what?
你失去什么?
What did you lose?
又是更多的秘密
I see,more secrets.
莎拉 秘密是我的生活重心
Sarah,secrets are my life.
-我们的生活 -艾佛 别再演了
-Our life. -No,Alfred,stop
这不是你 别再演了
This isn’t you. Stop performing.
我以为我是唯一的客人
I thought I had the place to myself.
有个不速之客
Unexpected guests
很没礼貌 问一大堆问题
not very polite. A lot of questions.
我以为他们替政♥府♥工作
At first,I thought they worked for the government.
-不是吗? -更糟
-No? -Worse
他们是爱迪生的手下
they work for Thomas Edison.
今天有不寻常的发展
Today,a most curious development.
他的女助手来找我
His assistant came to us with a proposition.
安杰派她来 承认自己卧底
Obviously,Angier has sent her and told her to admit as much.
他喜欢躲在台下吗?
Does he enjoy taking his bows under the stage?
他派我来偷你秘诀 我来告诉你他的秘密
He sent me here to steal your secrets,but I’ve come to offer you his.
这是实话吗?
This is the truth is it?
不 这是他叫我说的
No,that’s what he told me to tell you. The truth…
其实我是爱他的 一直在帮他
…is that I loved him and I stood by him and he sent me to you
但是他把我当跑腿小妹派我来
like he would send a stagehand to pick up his shirts.
我恨他这样对我
I hate him for that.
我从大老远就看出安杰的手法
I could spot Angier’s methods from the back of the theater.
你能给我什么?
So,what could you possibly have to offer me?
你或许知道他的手法 但是你不懂
You may know his tricks but you can’t understand
大家看不出你比较厉害 你把断指包起来
why no one sees yours are better. You hide this.
我要很仔细看才看得出来
I had to look very closely to spot it during The Transported Man
不过这是你的优势
but this makes you unique.
这代表你没有用替身
It shows you aren’t using a double.
别把手包起来 要大方秀出来
You mustn’t hide it. You must display it proudly.
你只用一只手变魔术一定很厉害
I’m sure it takes great skill to perform illusions with one good hand.
对 没错
Yeah,it does.
你要让大家知道
So let people know.
你比他高杆 我可以教你怎么成名
You can be so much more than he is and I can show you how.
我想她说的是真话
I think she’s telling the truth.
不过我们不能信任她
I think we cannot trust her.
但是我爱她 也需要她
But I love her. I need her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!