So…
别去了 离他远点
…don’t go back there,you leave him alone.
我们俩都离他远一点
Both of us…just leave him alone.
我们输了
We’re done.
我说过 约翰
I told you,John.
我不要你到后台
I don’t want you backstage on this one.
尽管上台
I would like to invite you onstage now
亲自检查这台机器
so that you can examine the machine for yourselves.
-你想去哪里? -我是表演的一部分 猪头
-Hey,where do you think…? -I’m part of the bloody act,you fool.
那是谁?
Who was that?
钥匙在哪里? 钥匙在哪里?
Where’s the bloody key?! Where’s the bloody key?!
在瞎子那里
钥匙在哪里? 他快淹死了!
Where’s the bloody key?! He’s bloody drowning!
撑着点
Hold on!
你做了什么?
What have you done?
艾佛波登 你被判谋杀劳勃安杰有罪
Alfred Borden,you have been found guilty of the murder of Robert Angier.
将被判处绞刑至死
You will be hanged by the neck until dead.
愿主让你的灵魂安息
May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
柯特先生
Mr. Cutter?
我是欧文
Owens.
谢谢你赶来
Oh,thank you for coming,Mr. Owens.
我必须处理安杰的魔术道具
It has fallen to me to dispose of Mr. Angier’s equipment.
我发现多半都…
But I notice from this manifest
被卡德洛爵士买♥♥走了
that Lord Caldlow has purchased the bulk of the items.
你想知道东西要送到哪里…
Mr. Cutter,if you need to know where to deliver these items…
不 只是有一件道具
No,it’s just there is one particular item
就是这一件 我想要…
this item,in fact I would like to…
-你想要怎样? -买♥♥下来.
-You would like to? -buy.
-你想买♥♥? -对 没错
-Buy yourself? -Yeah,I suppose so.
-就是这台机器? -是的
-This is the machine? -Yes.
恐怕卡德洛爵士会不肯割爱
Well,I’m afraid Lord Caldlow was adamant about purchasing this particular item.
我能跟卡爵士私下谈一下吗?
Do you think I could talk to Lord Caldlow in person?
想都别想
Out of the question,I’m afraid.
不过
Of course
如果你在运送过程…
I suppose if,in the course of your delivery arrangements
无意间遇见他
your paths were to cross
-我也不能阻止你们说话 -谢谢你
-I can’t stop you speaking your mind. -Thank you.
-你还在啊 波登 -是啊
-Still here,Borden? -For now.
你有访客
You got a visitor.
卡德洛爵士
Lord Caldlow.
带着一个小女孩
With a little girl.
洁丝?
Jess?
亲爱的
Hello,my love.
你好吗? 我好想你哦
How are you? I’ve missed you so much.
法隆也想你 我们都想你
Fallon’s missed you too. We both have.
爸爸 我能进去吗?
Daddy,can I come in there?
现在不行 不行 甜心
Not right now. Not right now,darling.
放心 一切都不会有事的
No,but everything is gonna be all right.
-你一定是卡德洛爵士 -卡洛德
-You must be Lord Caldlow? -Caldlow.
我就是
Yes I am.
我一直都是
I always have been.
他们还替你戴手铐啊 艾佛
They flatter you with all those chains.
他们难道不知道 你没有小皮球绝对逃不了吗?
Don’t they know you can’t escape without your rubber ball?
我把你…
I pulled you out…
从水箱拉出来
out of that tank.
我只想证明我比你厉害
All I wanted to do was prove that I was a better magician.
你却不放过我
But you couldn’t leave me alone.
我不知道你做了什么
I don’t know what you’ve done.
不过你不怕杀生弄脏手了
But you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty anymore,are you?
是啊 再也不怕了
No,not anymore.
而且我赢了
And I win.
因为没有人在乎消失的人
No one cares about the man in the box,the man who disappears.
你赢了?
You win?
这不是对决 事关我女儿的未来
This ain’t a bloody competition anymore. This is my little girl’s life.
你不能把她扯进来
And don’t you dare put her in the middle of this.
我了解心爱的人
Oh,I know how hard it is to have someone so special
被人夺走的感受
taken away from you,don’t I,Borden?
你死了就不能带她走了
And you can’t take it with you,now,can you?
我会好好照顾她的
Oh,she’ll be looked after.
-再见了 来吧 -不…别走…你瞧
-Goodbye,Professor. Come on,darling. -No,no,no,no,stop,my darling.
拿去
Look,here.
这是你一直想要的东西
That’s what you’re after.
一切都是为了这个
That’s what this is about.
拿去吧
Take it.
-你的秘诀? -对
-Your secret? -Yeah.
你一直都比我高杆
You always were the better magician.
我们都很清楚
We both know that.
但是不管你有什么秘诀 你得承认
Whatever your secret was,you have to agree
我的魔术比你厉害
mine is better.
别这么做…洁丝
Don’t do this. Don’t do this,Angier. Jess,Jess!
我答应要带你回家 我保证
Jess,I’m gonna take you home soon. I promise.
-拜托 -我保证 瞧
-For God’s sake. -I promise. Look!
我保证
I promise.
我爱你 洁丝 我爱你
I love you,Jess. I love you.
-来吧 -我爱你 洁丝
-Come on. -I love you. I love you,Jess.
安杰 安杰
Angier! Angier!
你以为这地方困得住我吗?
What,do you think this place can hold me?
安杰 我会被吊死
Angier! They’re gonna bloody hang me!
我会被吊死 你可以阻止他们
And you can put a stop to this now!
-听着!听着!那个人 -闭嘴
Listen! Listen! That man…
那个人是大家以为 被我杀死的人
Listen,that man is the one I’m in for killing!
猪头 听我说
Listen!
-他没死 我就没罪 -警卫
-If he’s alive,I’m not guilty!
-我没罪! -抓住他
-I’m not guilty! -I don’t care!
-再见了 大♥师♥ -安杰!
-Get hold of him. -Angier!
出去玩吧!
Run along now.
老爷 有位先生在等你
Sir,there’s a gentleman waiting.
老天爷
Dear God.
你好 柯特
Hello,Cutter.
你还活着
You’re still alive.
你怎么会没死?
How is it you’re still alive?
我看到你的尸体
I saw you on a slab,for God’s sake.
-孩子 -晚安 先生
-Child. -Good night,sir.
晚安 洁丝
Good night,Jess.
我见过她
I’ve seen her before.
她在法庭跟法隆在一起
I saw her in court with Fallon.
-你做了什么? -她需要有人照顾
-What have you done? -She needs looking after.
她需要她的父亲
She needs her father.
你害他被处死 我成了帮凶
You’re letting him hang,and I helped you.
我是来求卡爵士让我毁了机器的
I came here to beg Lord Caldlow to let me destroy that machine.
我再也不会求你做任何事了
I am not going to beg you for anything.
用不着 我再也不会使用它了
You don’t have to. I’m gonna make sure it is never used again.
那么 卡德洛爵士
Then,Lord Caldlow…
你要我把它运到哪里?
…where do you want me to deliver it?
我的剧院
My theater.
和其它道具放在一起
It belongs with the prestige materials.
我试着不牵涉到你
John,I tried not to involve you.
所以…
So…
咱们俩要分道扬镖了
We go alone now.
咱们俩…
Both of us.
只是我不能活得像你一样久
I mean,I don’t have as far to go as you.
不能
No.
你是对的 我不该去招惹他
You were right. I should have left him to his damn trick.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我对很多事都感到抱歉
I’m sorry for a lot of things.
我对不起莎拉
I’m sorry about Sarah.
我不是要故意伤害她
Didn’t mean to hurt her
我不是故意的
I didn’t.
你要好好活下去 好吗?
You go live your life in full now,all right?
替咱们俩活下去
You live for both of us.
永别了
Goodbye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!