I know what you really are,Alfred.
-我再也无法…-莎拉 莎拉
-I know. -Sarah,Sarah,Sarah.
-我再也无法隐瞒下去 -别胡说八道
-I can’t keep it in. -You can’t talk like this.
莎拉 住嘴 莎拉 住嘴
-No. No. -Sarah,shut up! Sarah,shut up!
我不想再听了
I don’t want to hear it anymore.
你不能这样
You can’t talk like this.
你瞒不住的 因为我知道
You can’t hide it anymore,because I know,Alfred,I know.
我知道你的真面目
I know what you really are
艾佛
Alfred.
我不能这样过活
I can’t live like this.
你觉得我可以这样过活?
Oh,well,you think I can live like this?
我很享受这种生活吗?
You think I bloody enjoy living like this?
我们有房♥子 有女儿
We have this beautiful house,lovely little girl,we’re married.
你的生活有什么不好?
What is so wrong with your life?
我不要这种生活
Alfred,I can’t live like this!
你到底要我怎么样?
Well,what do you want from me?
我要…
I…I want…
我要你对我诚实
I want you to be…honest with me.
不耍魔术
No tricks.
不说谎话
No lies.
没有秘密
And no secrets.
你爱我吗?
Do you…do you love me?
今天不爱
Not today.
我不爱你
No.
(奥德维奇路 230号♥ 伦敦)
是谁?
Who’s there?
我来找位老朋友
I’m looking for an old friend.
听说有一场表演
I heard about a booking,nice little theater
不错的小戏院 魔术界的新秀
good up-and-coming magician.
-你回来了 -见到你真好 约翰
-You’re back. -It’s good to see you,John.
不错的排练场
Good rehearsal space.
瞎子助手 我喜欢
Blind stagehands,I like it.
你一向都很会耍宣传噱头
You always had a good eye for publicity.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help,John.
我最后的表演 限定场次
It’s my last show. A limited engagement.
你最后的表演?
Your last show?
一位智者说着魔是年轻人的游戏
A wise man once told me obsession was a young man’s game.
我差不多完成了
I’m almost done.
只剩一件事
There’s one thing left.
真正的移形遁影术
The Real Transported Man.
你想要为它设计一场表演
You want to design a show around it?
我不要你在幕后 这次我要你在外面办事
I don’t want you backstage I need you in front managing.
我要你动用你所有的关系
Call in any favors or connections you have left
-敲定表演场地 -你要哪一种剧院?
-to get us the right booking. -What sort of booking you after?
波登会注意到的大剧院
The sort that Borden can’t ignore.
能再见到你真是我的荣幸
Oh,what an honor it is to see you again,sir.
你说有一个魔术会让我很感兴趣
You told me you only wanted to show me one trick that’d pique my interest.
-非常巧妙的魔术 -幸会了 艾克曼先生
-It’s a very clever trick. -Pleased to meet you,Mr. Ackerman.
彼此彼此 开始吧 各位
Likewise,I’m sure. Let’s get on,shall we?
开动机器了 先生们
Turn it on,gentlemen.
很漂亮
Very pretty.
就这样?他就这样消失了?
That’s it,Cutter? He simply disappears?
这不是魔术啊! 他必须回来啊!
That’s not a trick. He has to come back.
-他必须…-化腐朽为神奇?
-There has to be a…-A prestige?
没错
Exactly.
原谅我
Pardon me.
很难得见到…
It’s very rare to see…
真正的魔术
…real magic.
-我有很多年没见到…-有兴趣帮助我们吗?
-It’s been many years since…-Are you interested in helping us?
当然
Yes.
不过你得稍微包装一下
but you’ll have to dress it up a little.
加一点伪装
Disguise it.
让观众有怀疑的理由
Give them enough reason to doubt it.
你都没谈到莎拉 半句也没有
You haven’t spoken about her,Freddie,not once.
我们为什么要谈她?
Why would I talk about her to you,hm?
她曾是你生命的一部分
Because she was a part of your life
现在她死了
and now she’s gone.
她自杀前一天说她想见我
You know,the day before she killed herself she said she wanted to meet me.
她想告诉我关于你的事
That she had something to tell me about you.
但是我没胆量 不敢去见她
I was such a coward,I couldn’t bring myself to face her.
不过…
But…
她想跟我说什么?
…what would she have said?
你想知道我的真♥相♥?
You want to know the truth about me?
真♥相♥是…
The truth is that…
我从来没爱过莎拉
…I never loved Sarah.
我不爱她
I never loved her.
-你娶了她 你们有个孩子 -那是一半的我
You married her,you had a child with her.
有一半是我 另一半不是我
Yes. Part of me. Part of me did,but the other part didn’t.
这个我遇见了你 坐在你面前
The part that found you,the part that’s sitting here right now.
我爱的是你
I love you. No,Olivia,I love you.
我爱你 这才是真♥相♥
That’s the truth.
这个真♥相♥才重要
That is the truth that matters.
你也很可能在另一家餐厅
You could be in some other restaurant with some other woman right now
对别的女人这么说我
talking about me that way.
-不会 -你会的
-No. -Yes.
你冷酷得真没人性
It’s inhuman to be so cold.
他回来了 事隔两年
He’s back. After two years
他有了新魔术 大家都说是前所未见的表演
he’s got a new trick. They’re saying it’s the best London’s ever seen.
你该看看你的表情 大♥师♥
You should see the look on your face,Professor.
你应该去见他
You should go to him.
你们俩是绝配
You two deserve each other.
有人订下我的剧院 莫斯科芭蕾舞团要演到明年
But I’m afraid I’m booked. The Moscow Ballet plays through next year.
取消他们的演出 我要做一百场演出
Then get rid of them. There will be 100 performances
不多也不少
no more,no less.
每周五场 没有下午场
Five performances a week,no matinees.
这是门票的价格 祝愉快
That’s what you’ll charge for each ticket. Good day.
各位我今晚的…
Ladies and gentlemen…
第一个表演非常危险
my first trick of the evening involves considerable risk.
怕看到有人被淹死的观众
Anyone in the audience who would be irrevocably damaged by seeing a man drown
请离席
should leave now.
教我这招魔术的女孩
When I tell you the lady who taught me this illusion
在表演时溺死
actually died performing it
你们应该了解这有多危险
you’ll understand the seriousness of the dangers involved.
开始吧
Let’s begin.
我在旅行中看见了未来
In my travels,I have seen the future.
非常奇异的未来
And it is a strange future,indeed.
各位先生女士
The world,ladies and gentlemen
这世界面临崭新骇人的可能性
is on the brink of new and terrifying possibilities.
你们即将目睹的不是魔术
What you’re about to witness is not magic.
而是纯粹的科学见证
It’s purely science.
尽管上台来
I’d like to invite you to come up on stage now
亲自检查这台机器
so that you can examine the machine for yourselves.
人类的成就远远超过想像力
Man’s reach exceeds his imagination.
太棒了!
Bravo!
太棒了!
Bravo!
太棒了!
Bravo!
一百场演出
One hundred performances. Why?
为什么? 受限于手法?
Does his method dictate that?
或是宣传伎俩?
Is it a publicity move? What is it?
他只是个瘪脚的魔术师 凭什么被称为英国顶尖大♥师♥?
He’s a no-talent magician,and they call him the bloody best in England. Why?
一秒钟移形五十码?
Fifty yards in a second! In a second!
我只知道他用暗门
And all that we know is he uses a trap door.
太厉害了 舞台底下有什么玄机?
Brilliant! What is going on under that stage? Huh?!
你为什么猜不到?
Why can’t you out-think him?
每晚演出后
They do this every night
都偷偷把它运走?
after each performance. Yeah?
(真正的移形遁影术)
我们没辙了
We’re done.
好吗?
All right?
让他变他的
Let him have his trick.
我不要他的秘诀
I don’t need his secret.
所以…