I get it.
说实话 爸爸真的很不会撒谎
Dad is a really bad liar to be fair.
他都没法搞惊喜派对 会全露馅的
He can’t even pull off a surprise party. He just blurts it out loud.
坚持到选举就好
It’s just till the election.
我懂
I got you.
放电女孩同盟
Sparklefingers unite.
不
No. No.
丹顿州长会在学校采取隔离政策
Governor Dandon would segregate our schools.
他会让女孩们待在家里 远程学习
He would keep our girls at home, studying remotely.
我们从历史中学到的
Well, what we’ve learned from history,
这个国家所推崇的 在他们的智慧 决心之中
what the courts of this nation in their wisdom determined,
就是隔离政策是不平等的
is that separate is not equal.
在我自认并不多么睿智的头脑中
And what I know, in my admittedly modest wisdom as a mother
作为一位母亲和一个人
and as a human,
我知道我们作为一个民族团结起来 才能做到最好
is that we are at our best when we are unified as a people.
我们要平等地共同生活和行动
When we live and behave equitably and communally.
我不知道你们如何
I don’t know about you, but, um,
但我受够了把自己打了一辈子的战争
I’m tired of fighting the same battles for my daughters
再为女儿打一遍
that I’ve been fighting my whole life.
之前我母亲也为我打过 她的母亲也曾为她打过
And that my mother fought before me and that her mother fought before her.
自然母亲也受够了
And it looks like Mother Nature’s had just about enough, too.
这种力量是一种进化
This power is evolution.
这种力量是再造的机会
This power is an opportunity for re-invention.
可以用新的方式来接触社会
To approach society in a new way.
更平等地分配这个世界上的权力
To apportion power in this world more equitably.
所以我 玛格特柯丽瑞洛佩兹 你们的市长
And that is why, I, Margot Cleary-Lopez, your mayor,
要竞选参议员
am running for Senate.
这是一场战争
This is a war.
一场夺回我们与生俱来的权利的战争
A war to reclaim what is rightfully ours. Our birthright.
一场夺回人性意义的战争
A war to reclaim what humanity was meant to be.
是时候让世界停下运转 听听我们的声音了
It’s time to make the world stop and listen.
是时候用火焰来与火焰抗争了
It’s time to fight fire with fire.
快趴下
– Get down! Get down!
? With the news There’s something every day ?
? So many people Thinking different ways you say ?
? Where is the music ?
? A tune to free the soul ?
? A simple lyric To unite us all, you know ?
? Your opinion only knows ?
? The one thing that you seem To want to have most ?
? And you chose ?
? To save yourself in your own time ?
? You’ll have to stay ?
? And open up your own mind ?
? And every glow in the twilight knows ?
? That the world is only What the world is made of ?
? Just you and me can agree to disagree ?
? That the world is only What the world is made of ?
? Just you and me can agree to disagree ?
? That the world is only What the world is made of ?
? Just you and me can agree to disagree ?
? That the world is only What the world is made of ?
下集预告
我需要人去一个 女人凌驾于男人之上的地方
I need someone to go to a place where women eat men for breakfast.
这一个似乎是领袖
This one here seems to be emerging as a leader.
去告诉我姐姐 巨大的转变要来了 我需要她选好自己的立场
Go tell my sister a big change is coming. And I need her to pick a side.
我给你买♥♥了些首饰
I bought you some jewellery.
我要看看我最大和最小的孩子 在一起工作的情况
I’d like to see how my eldest and my youngest work together.
你知道爸爸在和你开玩笑 对吗
You know Dad’s fucking with you, don’t you?
我们以前见过吗 你看起来很眼熟
Have we met before? You look so familiar.
我不怕你
I’m not afraid of you.
我会弄清楚你是谁 送你去该去的地方
I’m gonna find out who you really are and send you back where you belong.
她说的对 我是假冒的 我是个凶手
She’s right. I’m a fraud. I’m a killer.