I want to see the world how you see it.
好吧 别生气
Okay, well, don’t get mad.
不过 比如周二
But, like… on Tuesday,
我去跑步 忘记了时间 天黑了
I went for a run. And I just lost track of time and it got dark.
我没有着急 而是在夜色中走回了家
Instead of rushing, I just walked home in the pitch black.
若斯 不行
Jos.
不 那感觉很好 这才是重点
No, it was nice. That’s the point.
我现在带着两个耳塞跑步
I run with both my earbuds in now.
不再把钥匙拿在手中以防万一
And I don’t put my keys between my fingers just in case.
不用和朋友们精心策划
I don’t make elaborate plans with friends
好确保我们参加完派对 可以安全回家
just to make sure we all get home from a party safe.
我之前甚至没有意识到 自己一直生活在恐惧中
Like, I didn’t even realise I was living in constant fear.
的确 还有一些东西让我们害怕
And sure, like, there are still things that we should be scared about out there
但我觉得卸掉了千斤重担
but I just feel like a hundred pounds lighter
并且强大了百倍 因为我具备这种能力
and a hundred times stronger because I have this thing in me.
你能想象伊兹这样会如何吗
Can you imagine what it’s going to be like for Izzy?
有男人经过时 她不会再看着地面
She’s not gonna look at the ground when a guy passes by.
永远也不用为自己穿的衣服担心
And she’s never gonna worry about what she’s wearing.
你能想象 在这种自♥由♥中成长的感觉吗
Can you imagine growing up with that kind of freedom?
我想要它
I want it.
你能给我吗
Can you give it to me?
我以前从未这样做过
Uh… I mean, I’ve never done it before, but…
– 但我在网上看到过 – 好吧
– But I’ve seen it on the internet. – Okay.
显然 你有绞线体的胚芽 我可以唤醒它
Apparently you have, like, buds of skein that I can wake up ?
– 要是不行呢 – 会行的
What if it doesn’t work? It’ll work.
我相信你
I trust you.
好吧
Okay.
别动
Don’t move…
别动
Don’t move.
拜托 拜托别告诉…
– Please– – Shh…
别动 不然我叫保安了
Don’t move or I’ll call the guards.
给我
Give it to me.
这不可能
That’s not possible.
我听说过是这样的 我要你给我
I’ve heard that it is and I need you to give it to me.
– 我会害死你的 – 我不在乎 给我
– I could kill you. – I don’t care! Give it to me.
给我
Give it to me.
给我坐下
Sit the fuck down!
佐娅
Zoia.
下集预告
– 怎么回事 – 有死亡威胁
What the hell? There are death threats in here…
和一个有野心 内心强大的女性在一起并没有问题
I’ve never had a problem being with a powerful woman who’s ambitious.
但我可没想到会这样
But I didn’t sign up for this.
这种能力是一个机会 可以用新的方式来接触社会
This power is an opportunity to approach society to approach society in a new way.
我们忘记了强大是什么样子
We forgot how to be strong.
这是一场战争 重新夺回属于我们东西的战争
– This is a war. – A war to reclaim what is rightfully ours.
– 他们在做放电能力测试 – 这是违法的
They’re testing for EOD! That’s not even legal.
你和你的员工可以拒绝测试
You and your staff are welcome to decline the test and go home
回家享受无薪假日
on unpaid administrative leave.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!