前情提要
没有任何问题 她就是不肯说话
Doctors say there’s nothing wrong with her. She just won’t talk.
这是一种心理问题
It’s a psychological condition.
发生在经历过创伤的孩子身上
It happens in children who’ve experienced trauma.
他罪有应得
He fucking deserved it.
– 我这是在哪儿 – 这里是基♥督♥姊妹修道院
Where am I? This is the Sisters of Christ Convent.
– 你叫什么名字 – 夏娃
– What’s your name? – Eve.
我想要他们死
I want them dead, Dad.
妈妈
– 你杀死他们的时候我要在场 – 我不需要你做傻事
I wanna be there when you kill them. I don’t need you doing something stupid, little girl. D’you hear me?
努蒂奥卡弗尔
– Ndudi Okafor! – Eh, hey!
她有个故事 可以改变世界
That’s a story that’s going to change the world.
– 嘿 他们在监视我们 – 他没事的 他是我朋友
Why’s he spying on us? It’s okay. He’s my friend!
我会弄明白出了什么事
I’m gonna find out what happened to you.
图恩德 那是我的报道 做点你自己相信的事 哪怕就一次
Tunde that was my story. Do something you believe in for once.
电视新闻网给我打电♥话♥了 他们想要我做自己风格的报道
CNN called me. They want me to do my style of reporting.
这种力量在传播 会改变世界
Dami, this power is spreading. It’s gonna change things.
这就是我的宿命
All over the world. This is my destiny.
你是来工作的
You’re here for work?
是的
Yes.
– 你是出租车司机 – 不是的 我在科技行业工作
You’re a taxi driver, huh? No, no, no. I, er, work in tech.
两天后这里有个会议
There’s a conference here in two days.
我是从拉各斯来的
I’ve just come from Lagos.
那里的人都在谈论女孩们 还有她们会放电的手
Everyone there’s talking about the girls and their electric hands.
– 你见过吗 – 没有 我也不想见
Have you seen it? No. And I don’t want to.
这种事在这里是禁止的
They banned it here.
对我们来说这不是什么问题 反正也只有女孩会那样
It’s not a problem for us. And it’s only girls anyway.
欢迎
电击女孩
第一季第四集
– 我们在哪儿 这是哪个地区 – 这里是苏莱曼尼亚
Where are we? What area is this? Sulaymaniya.
这种器官胚芽已出现在 年纪较大的女人身上
The skein buds have been located in older women
会被年轻女性激活或启动
and can be ignited or kick started by a younger woman.
医生确认了EOD 也称为器官放电的来源
Doctors have located the source of the EOD or Electric Organ Discharge.
它来自于一个围绕锁骨伸展的 形状类似绞线的新器官
It comes from the skein, a new organ that stretches across the collarbone
由几千个圆盘状的细胞组成 这种细胞叫做电解细胞或电镀细胞
containing thousands of disk-like cells called electrocytes and electroplaxes.
这些圆盘堆叠起来 将电子往一个方向推动
These disks are stacked against each other, and an electrical charge is created
让它们穿过这些细胞 从而产生电荷
by pushing electrons through these cells in one direction.
突然让电子向反方向流动 就可以释放电荷
The charge is released by suddenly letting the electrons flow back the other way.
电流 火花或放电现象 可以在身体任何部位出现
A shock, spark or EOD charge can come from any part of the body.
但需要练习才可以做到
Though it takes practice to make that happen.
现在讲一下安全要点
Now for some safety tips.
在室内使用电器时需要小心
Be careful when using electrical products in the house,
比如烤面包机或电♥话♥
such as toasters and telephones…
哎呀
Ouch!
哎呀
Ouch!
天啊 我以为是维罗妮卡来了
Oh, Jesus! I thought you were Veronica.
抱歉 我只是要去喂鸡
Sorry, I was just supposed to feed the chickens.
不让我们用剃刀 这也太蠢了
It’s fucking stupid they won’t let us have razors.
反正我们也不需要那个 如果我们想要伤害谁…
Like we need ’em anymore. If we really wanna hurt someone…
或是我们自己
Or ourselves…
看到那个严厉的老女人过来 就告诉我一声
Let me know if you see that dour old bitch coming.
她看到我这样做 就会拿走我的手♥机♥ 不是第一次了
She sees me doing this, she’ll take my phone away. Again.
如果她看到的话
– If she sees…
这就是你的特别之处 像那种鳗鱼一样
– That’s what makes you special, baby. Like the eels.
你对这种力量的使用 比其他女孩都更好
You can use your power better than any of these girls.
以没有人能看到的方式
In ways no one can see.
– 你不是要去喂鸡吗 – 是啊
Uh, don’t you gotta, like, feed the chickens? Yeah.
聪明的女孩 金属制品
Smart girl. Metal conducts.
藏起来 低调一点
Dial it back. Stealth mode, baby.
记得那些鳗鱼吗
Remember the eels?
它们利用放电黑进猎物的大脑
They use their electricity to hijack their prey’s mind.
连接起来
Connect.
试着让它走路
Try and make it walk.
– 我的天啊 – 现在让它啄食
Holy shit… Now make it peck.
让它飞
Make it fly.
姑娘 你知道鸡不会飞
Girl, you know chickens can’t fly.
现在让它静止不动
Now make it stop.
不要啊
Oh, no!
– 看来我们要好好练习一下 – 夏娃
Guess we’re gonna have to work on that. Eve!
我们来这里干什么
Why are we here?
我们解决掉了一个害死你妈妈的人
We got one of the men who murdered your mother.
是活活淹死的
Drowned alive.
害死了你妈妈 他就该被这样惩罚
That’s all he deserves for killing your mum.
– 所以我们完事了 – 还没有 有两个人
So… we’re done. Not really. There was two of ’em.
– 罗克西 结束了 – 另一个怎么样了
– Roxanne– – Well, what happened to the other one… – This is over, alright?
– 好吗 – 爸爸
…the one that I hurt? Dad!
一个人死了
Look, a man is dead.
– 我觉得这就够了 – 你觉得
Now, I think that’s enough. Do you?
出去
Get out.
– 我只是说… – 出去
– I’m just saying– – Get out.
– 该死 – 爸爸
Fuck! Oi, Dad, Dad, Dad.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favour?
周末你能带她出去 让她开心点吗
Can you take her out the weekend? Cheer her up.
– 爸爸… – 去做吧
– No, Dad… – Just do it.
– 大多数地方都关门了… – 去做吧
No, most places are shut, you can’t even– Just do it. Do it!
可以吗
Hey? Please.
嘿 我是图恩德奥乔 我现在在沙特阿♥拉♥伯的利雅得
Hey, it’s Tunde Ojo, er, I’m here in Riyadh, in Saudi Arabia
最近放电现象 在这里是被认定为非法
where EOD has recently been made illegal.
这个国家不允许记者进入 报道这个情况
The country is not allowing journalists in to report on the situation,
但我得以持学生签证入境
but I was able to sneak in on a student visa
我来这里是为了调查这项新法律 给沙特人♥民♥ 特别是给女性
and I’m here to investigate how the new law is impacting the people of Saudi,
带来了什么样的影响
especially its women.
拉娜
Rana.
看看现在她坚持了多久
Look how long she holds it now.
阿玛妮 看啊
Amani, look!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
女孩子不可以这样做
Girls are not allowed to do that.
谁教你这样做的
Who taught you this?
他在伤害她
He’s hurting her!
女孩是不允许这样做的
Girls aren’t allowed to do this!
对不起
I’m sorry.
你什么时候才能明白 什么时候
When will you understand, when?
– 住手 – 什么时候
Stop! When?
– 她为什么不还击他 – 她很害怕
Why doesn’t she hurt him back? She’s frightened.
起来
Get up!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mahmud!
别动她
Leave her alone!
让她站起来
Let her stand!
进去
Get inside!
你滚开
Get out of here!
这种带电诅咒不会带来好结果的
No good comes from this electric curse.
你真丢脸
Shame on you!
我可怜的孩子
My poor darling.
阿玛尔
Amal?
你好 你没事吧
Halla? You okay?
是我的阿玛尔 请你帮帮忙
It’s my Amal. Please help.
她用过手里的电
She used the electricity in her hands.
有个男孩子看到了就殴打了她
One of the boys saw her and hit her.
– 警♥察♥来了 – 我和你一起去
The police are coming. I’ll come with you.
待在家里别出去
Stay home, don’t go out.
我们在一起就可以保护她 她要去医院
Together we can protect her. She needs to go to the hospital.
让我们看看她
Let us see her!
– 她用了放电能力 – 她只是个小姑娘
She used the electricity. She’s just a little girl!
把那个女孩带出来 我们要看看她
Bring the girl out, we want to see her!
她厚颜无♥耻♥ 别碰我
She has no shame… don’t touch me!
为阿玛尔主持公道
Everybody calm down.
警♥察♥来过电♥话♥了
The police have been called.
所有人冷静
Justice for Amal!
– 出什么事了 怎么了 – 是阿玛尔
What’s going on? What’s happening? It’s Amal.
她在街道上使用了放电能力 在所有人眼前
She was using it in the street, in front of everybody!
女士们…
Ladies, ladies…
不许拍

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!