You love to stand in front of the cameras when you can present yourself as a hero.
但当你可以带来安慰时
But when you could be a source of comfort,
当你可以帮助人们觉得 不那么疯狂 不那么孤单时
when you could help people not feel so crazy and alone…
你就是个懦夫
you are a coward.
别把这件事给我搞砸了 玛格特
Don’t fuck this up for me, Margot.
– 我是认真的 – 是吗 好啊 我也是
I’m serious. Yeah? Well, so am I.
– 这只是恶作剧而已 – 是恶作剧
It’s nothing but a hoax. It’s a hoax.
这是假新闻
It’s fake news.
我们在收集信息 但我们认为这是恶作剧
We’re still gathering information on this, but we think it’s a hoax.
够了 谢谢
Enough. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
– 准备好了 – 你呢
Ready? Are you?
我很抱歉在你辛苦工作之后 还让你经历这些
I’m so sorry to put you through this. After all your hard work.
这是我们一起走上这条路时你答应的
It’s what you promised. When we started down this path together,
你和我身处这混♥蛋♥政界
you and me in this fucked up world of politics.
我们要引起一点轰动 因为我们要做正确的事
We’re gonna make a splash ’cause we’re gonna do the right thing.
– 这绝对是一团乱麻 – 那就毁了它
It’s definitely fucked up. Well, burn it all down.
该死 我带了好吃的爆米花
Shit. I brought the good popcorn.
好的
Okay.
早上好
Good morning.
在我们这个美丽的城市中 这一周事件层出不穷 令人紧张
Well, it’s been a very eventful and stressful week in this beautiful city of ours.
我知道许多人在为漫天流言而担忧
I know many of you are worried about rumours flying around.
还有学校里发生的事情
Things that have been happening in schools.
似乎当权者一直告诉我们这是恶作剧
And it seems that people in positions of power have been telling us it’s a hoax.
置我们眼见耳听的事实于不顾
“Reject the evidence of your eyes and ears.”
这不是恶作剧
Well… This is not a hoax.
我在这里作为市长对你们讲话 也是作为一位母亲
I’m here to talk to you as your mayor but I’m also here to talk to you as a parent.
我家里有两个美丽的女儿 不知道你们是怎样
I have two beautiful girls at home, and I don’t know about you,
但对我来说 我不能接受让政客
but it’s not okay with me for politicians to make decisions
来为我孩子身体上的问题做出决定
about what’s happens in my children’s bodies.
过去 我们都曾见过 不告诉女性自己身体上的问题
In the past, we’ve all seen what happens when we don’t give women information about what’s happening
会带来什么结果
in their own bodies.
我们都曾见过那种耻辱
We’ve all seen or felt that cycle of shame
与绝望的怪圈
and desperation.
后巷中进行的流产 十几岁的女孩 求告无门 不得不生下孩子
Back alley abortions. Teenage girls with no resources forced into giving birth.
强♥奸♥受害人太过恐惧不敢站出来
Rape victims too afraid to come forward,
产后健康有问题的妈妈们默默忍♥受
and postpartum moms suffering in silence.
我们不要再退缩了
Let us be done withholding.
这是我们目前掌握的所有情况
Okay, this is everything we know so far…
影响青春期女孩的带电情况并非病毒
the electrical condition that’s been affecting adolescent girls is not a virus or a trick…
她告诉你她要这样做了吗
– Hey, did she tell you she was gonna do this?
医生们发现在这些年轻女孩的
Doctors have discovered the presence of a new organ
锁骨旁出现了一个新的器官
along the collarbone of young women.
是在12岁到19岁的女孩身上 自然产生的
It emerges naturally in girls aged 12 to 19.
这种能力似乎可以转移
And the ability seems to be transferrable.
这个器官似乎是在模仿 心脏电脉冲的某些特性
The organ appears to be mimicking some of the electrical impulses of the heart…
我们不知道产生这种进化的原因
We don’t know why it has developed…
我们不知道这种力量的程度或是目的
We don’t know the extent or purpose of its… power.
在未来的几个月里 我们要一起面对这些问题
These are the questions we will all face together in the coming months.
我们所知道的世界将不复以往
The world as we know it may never be the same…
…产生电力…
…producing electricity.
– …绳状的器官产生… – …几千个发电细胞
A rope like organ, composed of… …hundreds and thousands of electrocytes:
这种细胞可以积累电能并释放
cells that can build up electricity and then release it at once.
只影响从12岁到19岁的女孩
Which so far, has affected girls between the ages of 12 and 19 only.
幸亏只是女孩
Just girls, luckily.
我们只在会放电的鱼类身上 见过这种器官
It’s an organ we have only seen before in electric fish.
这只是…我是说…继续
Well, it’s just… I mean, carry on.
现在至关重要的是 让这些女孩得到支持
It’s vital that these girls are supported.
有必要的话进行封锁
Locked up if necessary.
极刑
Capital punishment.
镇静剂
Tranquillizers.
实施军事管制
Implementing martial law.
我们需要行动
We need to act.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!