TF56♥4♥航♥班♥ 机载记录
– 我没法呼吸了 – 我们就快到了 放松点
I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe! Honey, we’re almost there, try and relax.
– 她得坐下 – 对不起 她有飞行恐惧症
Sir, she has to take a seat– I know. I’m so sorry, she’s afraid of flying.
我理解 我们开始降落了 我需要你坐下
I understand, but we’ve already started our descent, I need you both to sit down–
– 别碰我 – 先生
Don’t touch me! – Sir–
– 亲爱的 她是想要帮忙 – 让开
– Honey, she’s just trying to help– – No, stay away–
拜托冷静下来
– Miss, please calm down.
天啊
– It’s on fire– – Oh, my God!
电击女孩
第一季第三集
我们可以确定的是
What we know for sure,
飞行员在凌晨5点48分 发出了一个遇险信♥号♥♥
the pilot sent a distress code at 5:48 a.m.
就在飞机刚开始降落时
Just as the plane was beginning to descent.
他们改变航线进行紧急迫降 但高度太低了
They managed to divert here for an emergency landing, but they came in too low.
伤亡惨重
The casualty count is… it’s significant.
天啊 知道是什么原因造成的吗
God. Do we know what caused this?
驾驶员通讯关闭了 我们认为是一次电路故障
Off the pilot comms, we think there was some kind of electrical malfunction on board.
该死 是媒体的人
Shit. Press.
去找媒体联络人 在通知家属之前不得透漏任何姓名
Get to our media contacts, no names to be released until the families have been notified.
– 我们要尽快准备情况说明 – 别担心 我安排人负责这些事了
We should prep a statement as soon as possible. Don’t worry. Already got my guys on that.
– 丹尼尔 我可以处理好 – 我知道 但你好久没休息了
Daniel, uh, I can handle this– I know, but you’ve been up for hours.
你休息一下 好吗 我来处理这个烂摊子
Take a break, okay? Let me deal with this mess.
管好你的人就好 干得不错 好了 走吧
You just take care of your people. Great work. All right, let’s go.
州长 可以给我们一个情况说明吗
听起来是在支持我 但我为什么觉得很糟糕
I mean, it sounds supportive, so why do I feel like I’m getting fucked?
因为丹尼尔这种人只会说这种空话
‘Cause fuckery’s the only language guys like Daniel speak.
好的
你知道尼日利亚的那个 放电的视频吧
You know that video from Nigeria of the electricity?
这架飞机上有十几岁的女孩吗
Were there any teen girls on this plane?
幸存者被送到华盛顿大学医学中心了 我们去看看
The survivors were taken to U-Dub. Let’s find out.
基♥督♥姊妹修道院
会放电的女孩
– 你好 – 图恩德 我是电视新闻网的文塞纳
Hello? Tunde, this is Vin Sena from CNN.
等等 对不起 你是说美国电视新闻网
CNN? Wait, sorry– Did you just say CNN?
是的 我们看了 你发布的放电女孩的视频
Yeah. We’ve seen your footage of the electric girls.
我们会买♥♥下你手里的视频 还可以签合同购买♥♥更多
Look, we’ll buy what you have and I’ll put you on a contract for more.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say, it’s…
– 图恩德 我们… – 对不起 我觉得你打错电♥话♥了
Tunde? I’m so sorry, I think you have the wrong number.
你的商务考试是在什么时候
– Tun– – You have a business exam coming up when?
– 三周后 – 只有三周了
– Three weeks. – Only in three weeks?
– 你还有很多时间呢 – 没有了
You have plenty of time, abi? – No.
你的同龄人都在埋头苦读
– Your age mates are facing their books
而你却在满城闲逛 拍摄一些 没用的东西 还有那个可怜的女孩…
and instead, you’re gallivanting around town filming rubbish. And the poor girl…
不得不去村子里 人们都说她是个女巫
forced to go to the village. People are saying she’s a witch.
你在生我的气 不会吧 镇上的大人物 是吗
You’re puffing up your chest at me? Awon big boy, big guy in town, abi?
你想要和你叔叔一样鬼混 混得个英年早逝吗
You want to end up like your uncle Deji? Philandering his way into an early grave?
你该面对现实了
It is high time that you faced front.
别再想着做记者了
That journalist thing, forget it.
图恩德
Tunde.
别再打扰努蒂和她的家人了
Leave Ndudi and her family in peace.
你已经够丢人的了
You have brought enough shame.
今天不行
Not today.
– 今天不行 – 什么
Not today. What?
今天女孩不能上车
No girls.
你父母应该收到短♥信♥了
Your parents should have gotten a text.
那太奇怪了
对不起
Sorry.
你干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
– 嘿 – 怎么回事
– Hey! – What the fuck?
– 他没让你上校车 – 是的
– So he didn’t let you on the bus? – No.
他说:“女孩都不能上车”
He said all girls get off.
她的胳膊肘像链锯一样冒火星
Her elbows were sparking like chainsaws, man.
胳膊肘
Elbows?
校车几乎是空的 上面只有三个男孩
– 我待会再找你 – 好的
– I’ll catch up with you later. – Okay.
– 若斯 嘿 – 嘿
– Jos, hey. – Hey.
你又和猫咪一起玩了
You hanging out with Cat again?
– 你知道她也有这个能力吧 – 是吗
Like, you know she has it. Does she?
看到女孩打喷嚏放电的那个吗
Did you see the one where the girl sneezes it out?
– 你撒谎 – 天啊 真的很酷
– You’re lying. – Oh, my God, it’s lit!
等下你要做什么
Uh, what are you doing later?
我和猫咪一起玩 我们周五见吧
I’m hanging out with Cat but maybe I’ll see you Friday?
– 没问题 – 嘿
Sure. – Hey.
– 嗨 – 你还好吗
You good? – Hey.
我本来可以下车的 但不知道发生了什么
I would’ve gotten out the bus earlier but I didn’t know what was happening.
没事 那个人疯了
No, that guy was crazy.
所以我在想…
And so, I was thinking,
等下你要做什么 今晚一起玩吧
what are you doing later? Wanna hang out tonight?
– 我今晚和猫咪有安排了 抱歉 – 那周五呢
I actually have plans with Cat tonight. Sorry. Friday?
没问题 可以 你看过 她打喷嚏放电的那个视频吗
Sure. Yeah. Did you see the one where she sneezes it out?
– 不会吧 – 特别酷
– No way. – It’s fucking lit.
注意 南西雅图高中 第一节课暂停
This is South Seattle High. First period is suspended.
所有学生回到自己的教室里
All students report to your home rooms.
请尽快行动
Quick as you can, please.
太好了 好 我们坐下来 大家坐好
That’s great. Okay. Let’s get seated.
我听说她电了他
Get yourself seated.
这个就开着吧
We’re leaving this open.
– 好 现在坐好 – 那也太奇怪了
Okay, settle down now.
我们接到州长办公室的指示
Uh, we have a directive from the Governor’s office,
涉及学校里一些女孩子
to address the rumours that are circulating regarding an issue,
可能正在经历的事情
that some of the girls in the school may be experiencing.
与突然并且不可预测的放电现象有关
It’s related to… “sudden and unpredictable discharges of electricity”.
这不是要找任何人的麻烦
This isn’t about anyone getting into trouble,
是为了我们所有员工与学生的安全
this is about the safety of all our staff and students.
所以如果你具备这种能力
So, if you have it…
请自己站出来好吗
please, could I ask you to identify yourself?
如果你知道谁有这种能力 举手说出来好吗
How about you raise your hand if you know someone who has it?
– 艾利斯先生 拜托 – 我们快点结束这件事
Mr. Ellis, come on, man. Let’s just get this done.
我的天啊
– 泰勒怀特有 – 瞎说
Taylor White has it. That’s bullshit.
– 泰勒 请到前面来 – 出去
To the front please, Taylor. Get out here.
我们上周刚分手 现在就这样 你是认真的吗
We broke up last week and now– are you serious?
– 我有 – 艾什莉 谢谢你
I can do it. Ashley, thank you.
布里迪阿兹有这个能力
Brie Diaz can do it.
– 安吉尔说她有 – 她只是生我的气而已
– Angel says she can do it. – She’s just pissed at me.
– 这是胡扯 – 我有
This is bullshit. – I can do it.
出去
– Out.
猫咪科尔和若斯柯丽瑞洛佩兹都有
Cat Cole and Jos Cleary-Lopez both have it.
走吧 女士们
Let’s go, ladies.
不要带书包
Leave your bags.
告密的
Snitch.
– 还有别人吗 – 先生…这太荒谬了 你们不能这样
– Anyone else? – Mr. El– That’s absurd. You can’t do this.
别让她走 保安
拦住她
Stop her! Don’t let her leave!
眼睛看前面 快点 没什么好看的 继续走
Eyes front. Come on, nothing to see. Keep coming.
这简直是胡闹
This is fucked up.
别出声 快走
Come on, hustle. Move, move. Come on!
46位旅客 一位机组人员
Forty-six passengers, one flight attendant.
就是这次坠机事故中全部生还人员
That’s how many people survived this crash.
– 你不能把她从我身边带走 – 我理解
– You can’t keep her from me. – I understand–
你不理解 我孩子12岁 你没有理由就羁押她
No, you don’t understand a damn thing. My kid is 12, you’re holding her without cause.
我现在就要见她
I wanna see her now!
– 凯利先生 请你冷静一点 – 联邦调查局的人在这里干什么
Mr. Kelly, please calm down. The hell are the Feds doing here?
– 我想要知道玛卡亚拉在哪儿 – 你女儿很好
I wanna know where Makayla is right now. We assure you, your daughter is fine.
她在接受治疗 一旦我们确认 她没有威胁就会放了她
She’s being treated in the building, and she’ll be released once we determine there’s no ongoing threat.
什么威胁
Threat of what?
有乘客看到你女儿 是坠机事故的原因之一
A couple of other passengers ID’d your daughter as part of the incident on board.
她是个12岁的孩子 不是什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She is a 12-year-old kid, not a god damn terrorist!
– 这里一切都好吗 – 这是联邦调查局的事务 女士
Is everything okay over here? This is FBI business, ma’am.
我是市长玛格特柯丽瑞洛佩兹 我还以为坠机归运输安♥全♥部♥门管
I’m Margot Cleary-Lopez, the mayor. Uh, I thought crashes were NTSB domain.
除非我漏掉了什么信息 并且机上有犯罪行为
Unless I’m missing something and it was criminal activity on board.
舒尔茨医生到三号♥手术室 舒尔茨医生请到三号♥手术室
Dr. Sheldon operating room three. Dr. Sheldon OR three.
你曾经驻军在哪儿
Where were you stationed?
阿富汗
Uh, Afghanistan.
– 感谢您为国效力 您叫… – 凯利 约翰凯利
Thank you for your service, mister… Kelly. John Kelly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!