因为心脏病
His heart?
因为酗酒
Drink.
他的女儿们没有一个去参加葬礼
And not one of his daughters attended the funeral.
都是我一个人操持的
I did it all myself.
你有佐娅的消息吗
Have you heard from Zoia?
还是没有 这么多年一直没有
Still nothing. Nothing in all these years.
我知道她把你 寄给她的小玩意都退回来了
I know she returned all those trinkets you tried to send her.
你对家人还有感情 我早就知道
There is some feeling for your family. – I knew it!
– 你该走了 – 但我才刚来
– You should go. But I only just got here.
你该走了 鲁斯兰
You need to leave. Ruslan!
塔蒂阿娜 天啊 我实在没办法了
Tatiana! Tatiana, for God’s sake, I am desperate.
让我呆在这里吧 休息一会儿
Let me… let me stay here, rest a moment.
我会像你多年前帮我那样帮你的
I will help you as you helped me all those years ago…
谢谢你
Thank you.
也就是什么都不做
…which is not at all.
过来
你怎么能这么说 看看你现在都有什么
How can you say that? Look at all you have!
你觉得我这些都是白来的吗
You think this has cost me nothing?
送她出去
Show her out.
不跟我告别吗 妈妈
No goodbye for me, Mama?
你的新鼻子很难看
Your new nose looks shit.
鲁斯兰 把蛋糕扔掉
Ruslan, throw away the cakes!
我有这种能力 爸爸
I have it, Dad.
我能放电
I can do it.
我见过其他的女孩
I’ve seen the other girls, Dad, and I’m telling you,
我告诉你 她们并不一样 我有很多这种力量
they’re not the same as me. I’ve got fucking loads of it.
为什么这事会发生在我身上
Why is this happening to me?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why? Why?
为什么
Why?
因为这个世界需要变革
Because the world is in need of a revolution.
你将会为世界发出声音
And you are going to be its voice.
美好未来就在你的手中
A better future is in your hands.
你还在看吗
是海伦 没有重要事情 她是不会打电♥话♥的
It’s Helen. She wouldn’t be calling unless it was important.
好吧
Okay.

Hello?
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!