体操精英学院
the best gymnasts
全世界71个国家 最优秀的体操运动员
from 71 countries around the world
将齐聚中国天津
will come together in Tianjin, China,
那里将会是终极大奖的决战舞台
which will set the stage for the ultimate prize,
梦寐以求的悉尼奥♥运♥会金牌
the coveted gold at the Sydney Olympics.
但首先是全国比赛
But first come the national competitions.
在喀尔巴阡 一颗 令人惊叹的新星正在冉冉升起
And in Carpathia, a surprising bright new talent is emerging.
这主要取决于我在选拔赛中的表现 我应该很容易取胜
It will mostly come down to my performance at the trials, which I should win easily.
我从两岁大就开始训练了
I’ve been training since I was two years old,
我想要成为最厉害的 希望我的祖国因我而骄傲
and I want to be the best. I want to make my country proud of me.
还有我妹妹佐娅
And also my sister, Zoia.
– 还有你妈妈 – 当然了
And your mother? Sure.
她已经成为喀尔巴阡媒体关注的热点
Already a darling of the Carpathian press,
现在的问题是 她是否会去天津参赛
it’s now a question of whether she makes the team for the Tianjin push.
请再告诉我们一次名字
Can you tell us your name again, please?
我叫塔蒂阿娜多尼西 我15岁了
– My name is Tatiana Donici. – And I’m 15 years old.

Cut!
你胆子很大 敢跑到这里来
Boy, you’re bold to be showing your face here!
– 我爸爸会杀了你的 – 她怎么样了
My daddy is going to kill you. How is she?
你觉得她能怎么样 图恩德
How do you think she is, Tunde?
拜托
Please.
– 天啊 – 谢谢你
Jesus. Thank you.
都结束了 谢谢你 先生
All finished off. Thank you, sir.
看着我
Look at me.
努蒂
Ndudi…
看着我
Look at me!
你知道我惹了什么麻烦吗
Do you know the trouble I’m in?
– 对不起 – 我爸爸想要进行一次驱魔仪式
I’m sorry. My dad wants to perform a deliverance.
努蒂的父母说不允许有访客
Ndudi’s parents said no visitors.
我会弄明白你出了什么事
I’m going to find out what happened to you.
那是什么东西
What this thing is.
他罪有应得
He fucking deserved it.
我们在天上的父…
Our Father, who art in heaven…
天父曾经为你做过什么
What has the Father ever done for you?
从没有人来拯救过你
No one’s ever come to save you.
自从你出生的那一瞬间
Since the minute you were born,
这个世界就只会毒打你
this world’s done nothing but kick you in the teeth.
是时候不再善良了
It’s time to stop playing nice.
需要什么就去拿吧
And take what you need.
如果你看到这个人 请打报♥警♥电♥话♥
…please call 911.
克莱德是个好人
Clyde was a good man.
他为灵魂第一浸信会教堂服务多年 很多很多年
He gave years of service to the Soul First Baptist Church. Years.
他不该这样死去的
He didn’t deserve to die like this.
可疑死亡事件发生后 一名青少年在逃
– 警方已经证实… – 没有问题了
Police have confirmed
…17岁的艾莉森蒙哥马利 是此案的关键嫌疑人
they identified 17-year-old Allison Montgomery as a key suspect in this murder.
呼吁公众不要接近她
And the public have been asked not to approach her
因为她非常非常危险
as she is considered very dangerous.
抱歉
芒克父子公♥司♥
– 我们很快就要关门了 – 你是新来的吗
We’re closing soon. You new?
我是来找我爸爸的 我是伯尼芒克的女儿
I’m here to see my dad. I’m Bernie Monke’s daughter.
– 让开 – 自行车不能进来
– Move. – You can’t bring that in.
– 喂 – 我马上就来
Oi oi! Madam, I’ll be with you in literally one moment, okay–
– 外面那人是谁啊 – 去楼上右边
Who the fuck is that outside? You just head straight upstairs to the right.
他在那里 好吗 女士 这个怎么样
That’s where he’ll be, madam, okay? Uh, how’s that one?
– 妈妈的事警♥察♥是怎么说的 – 喂
What did the police say about mom? Oi.
– 你不能进来 我们在工作 – 我来处理
You can’t just come in here! – We’re working! – Alright, alright. I got it, I got it.
– 你还好吗 – 我要弄清楚是谁杀了我妈妈
How’re you holding up, love? I want to find the men who killed my mom.
– 我看到了他们 我能帮忙 – 听我说 罗克西 听我说
I saw their faces. I can help. Alright, listen, Rox. Listen to me.
出了这种事我很难过 我知道你想她 我们都很想她
I’m– I’m so sorry about what happened. Now I know you miss her. We all do.
但里基说得对 这里是生意 我们楼下有客人
But Ricky’s right. This is a business and we’ve got customers downstairs.
是你的生意害她被杀吗 他们是不是想杀你 报复
Was it your business that got her killed? Were they after you? Payback or something?
不是的 他们认为是入室盗窃 结果搞砸了
No, no. They reckon it was a– it was a burglary gone wrong.
笨蛋歹徒选错了地方
Stupid pricks. They picked the wrong fucking house, didn’t they?
他们说:“这个女孩不该在这里的”
They said the girl wasn’t supposed to be here, like…
就好像他们知道我是谁一样
Like they knew who I was.
他们可能来踩过点 肯定看到你出入过
They could have been casing the place. They must have seen you coming and going.
听着 我们会调查的 好吗 我保证
I tell you what. We’ll look into it. All right? Promise you.
我想要他们死 你杀死他们的时候我要在场
I want them dead, Dad. I want to be there when you kill them.
谁都不会杀人 我会把这事交给警方处理
Oi, oi, oi, no one’s killing anyone. I’m handling this with the police.
– 这是正当调查 – 你什么时候开始信任警方了
This is a proper investigation. Since when does Bernie Monke trust the police to handle his business?
你不觉得我也为此很痛苦吗 我爱你妈妈
You don’t think this is killing me? I loved your mom.
我在处理这一切 但我们必须要小心
I am taking care of everything. But we have to be careful
到处都有警♥察♥在调查
because we got coppers everywhere,
我不需要你做傻事 小姑娘
and I don’t need you doing something stupid, little girl.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
好了 该走了
Right? Time to go.
特里 带罗克西出去吧
Terry, show Roxy out.
我就是这个意思
That’s my boy.
他说过周三 所以我就坐在这里等他的电♥话♥
I know. Well, he said Wednesday, so I’m just sitting here waiting for him to call.
我不知道 凯特琳 我为什么觉得他会改变
Well, I don’t know, Kaleigh. Why did I think he’ll change?
我要摆脱什么样的童年阴影 才能从这个混♥蛋♥身边逃开
What kind of childhood bullshit do I have to unpick to be free from this arsehole?
天啊 好吧 听我说 我要挂了 好的 七点半
Oh, God. Okay, look, I gotta go. All right. 7:30.
– 我想把这个当了 – 好的
I’d like to pawn this.
– 这原来是镶嵌在什么东西上的吗 – 是一条项链上的
Well, now. This belong to something? Came from a necklace.
你说是条项链
A necklace, you say?
嗯 上面有些划痕
Well, it’s got some scratches on it.
我可以给你一百美元
I’ll give you $100.
– 这是真正的红宝石 – 我说了可以给你一百美元
– That’s a real ruby. – And I said I’ll give you $100.
记得那些鳗鱼吗
Remember those eels?
它们让鱼儿游进自己的嘴里
They made the fish swim right into their mouths.
不 我不会把钱给吸冰♥毒♥的人
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I ain’t giving my money to no meth addict.
– 有… – 不 你就是
– That is… – Now, you walk.
对不起 我有点头晕 我刚卖♥♥过血
I’m sorry. I get a little lightheaded. – I’m donating blood.
– 你干什么 – 卖♥♥血 一品脱他们付五十
– You do what now? Blood. They pay $50 a pint.
– 事后我忘了吃饼干了 – 我的天啊 好吧
I forgot to eat my cookie after. Oh, my gosh. Okay,
– 坐下来 – 你确定
well, sit down. – Sit down. – Are you sure?
当然确定 坐在那张椅子上
Of course I am! Sit your butt down in that chair.
– 能给我点喝的东西吗 – 当然可以
Can I have something to drink, please? Well, of course! Oh, for goodness sake…
圣诞节特卖♥♥
你所拥有的东西比任何枪♥支♥都要更好
What you have is way better than any gun.
– 你会看到的 – 给你 亲爱的 喝点果汁
You’ll see. Here we go, darling. You can have some juice.
想吃块饼干吗
You want a cookie?
天啊
Okay.
我马上就过来 比利
I’ll be with you in a minute there, Billy.
我只是看看
I’m just looking.
像这样真正的红宝石 我觉得应该值更多 差不多…
You know, a real ruby like this, I reckon it’s worth more. About…
一百五
$150.
谢谢
Thank you.
你让我看起来很疯狂
You make me look like a crazy person.
我只是在帮你到达你该去的地方
I’m just helping you get where you need to go.
– 那到底是什么地方 – 你看到就知道了
– And where the hell is that? – You’ll know it when you see it.
好吧
Okay, fine.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
努蒂惹上什么麻烦了 人们说她是女巫
What kind of trouble is Ndudi in? People are calling her a witch.
– 你知道她不是女巫 – 去告诉她父亲吧
Mom, you know she’s not a witch. Tell that to her father.
我真的不懂你了
I don’t understand you anymore.
你知道那个护符集♥会♥很危险 为什么还要掺和这些事
You know that juju is dangerous. Why are you messing with these things?
我当时没想那么多
I wasn’t thinking.
我是在跟踪报道
I– I was following a story.
– 对不起 – 你得解决这问题
I’m sorry. You need to fix this.
还有不要和你妹妹谈起这件事
And do not talk about this with your sister.
我不想她有任何想法
I don’t want her getting any ideas.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
没事的
It’s okay.
拖拽视频文件上传 会放电的女孩
请帮帮忙 有人知道这是什么情况吗
这是一个实习生发现的 是一个尼日利亚的孩子发布的
One of the interns found it. It was posted by some kid in Nigeria.
图恩德奥乔 是个视频博主 粉丝12个
Tunde Ojo. A vlogger with, like, 12 followers.
在快拍上 任何人 都可以做出这样的视频 对吧
Anyone with Snapchat can do this, right?
– 这是用了滤镜还是什么 – 天 看起来好真实
It’s like filters or something. God, it looks so real.
你应该看看评论
And you should see the comments.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!