Which has a law of nature… that for every action, there is a reaction.
这不是恶作剧
This is not a hoax.
我们所知道的世界将不复以往
The world as we know it may never be the same.
你站出来为它发声的那一刻 就已经成为了它的代言人
The minute you stepped out in front of this thing, you became the face of it.
这种力量是一种进化
This power is evolution.
我们得到这种能力是因为我们需要它
We got it because we need it.
我觉得她有点与众不同 有点特别
I feel something different about her. Something special.
她有领导天分
She could lead.
够了 罗克西 别逼我
– That’s enough, Rox. – Don’t push me.
– 别逼我 – 不然呢
– Don’t fuckin’ push me! – Or what!
这种力量在传播
This power is spreading.
会改变全世界的现状
It’s gonna change things all over the world.
这个报道很好 你要完成自己开始的事吗
It’s a good story. You want to finish what you started?
我之前甚至没有意识到 自己一直生活在恐惧中
Like, I didn’t even realise that I was living in constant fear.
但我觉得卸掉了千斤重担
I just feel like a hundred pounds lighter.
并且强大了百倍
And a hundred times stronger.
联邦调查局的人在这里干什么
What the hell are the feds doing here?
你把我们的孩子当罪犯对待
You’re gonna treat our kids like fucking criminals?
我大概知道了一些事的线索
I might have the lead on something.
他们在做放电测试 每个人都要做
They’re testing for EOD. They’re saying everyone has to do it.
我就毁掉你的前程
I’m gonna dust what’s left of your career.
去告诉所有人 巨大的改变就要发生了
Go tell everybody. Big change is coming.
选择立场吧
Pick a side.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你不要再对我们指手画脚了
You don’t get to tell us what to do anymore.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!