拿上那个 你会需要的
Grab that, you’re going to need it.
克莱德
电击手+电击屁♥股♥
他们不希望你知道的健身装置
我应该把这个电极 贴在屁♥股♥上吗
图恩德 我现在没法说话
Tunde, I can’t talk right now.
努蒂 你还在那个护符集♥会♥上吗 地点在哪里
Ndudi. Are you still at that juju meeting? – Where is it?
是你不想要来的 这是我的报道
– You didn’t want to come. – This is my story.
不要
– No…
快点 走啊
Fresh banana. Move!
达米 你知道关于护符集♥会♥的事吗
Dami! Do you know anything about these juju meetings?
坏消息 图恩德 是巫术那类东西
– Bad news, Tunde. – Witchcraft. Crazy shit.
我听说艾贝斯城外那片废弃的房♥屋 之中就有一个这样的集♥会♥
I heard about one in the abandoned houses off Ibese–
– 好 谢谢你 – 别说我没警告你
Oh, okay, okay. Thank you. Don’t say I did not warn you.
不 我不会给你指路的
No! I will not give you directions to anywhere here.
马上回家
Go home right now.
你来这里是自找麻烦
You have followed trouble to this place.
快回家 回家去
Go home now! Go home!
– 谢了 你简直是我妈 – 再见
– Thanks, Ma. – Goodbye!
你会把自己弄生病的
You’re gonna make yourself sick.
不 我们芒克家的人有钢筋铁骨
Nah. Us Monkes have got guts of steel.
– 你和芒克家是亲戚 – 我是伯尼芒克的女儿
You really said the Monkes? I’m Bernie Monke’s daughter.
我不知道伯尼芒克还有个女儿
I didn’t know Bernie Monke had a daughter.
谁都不知道 特别是在他致辞完之后
Yeah, no one does… especially after that speech he just made.
– 那里基… – 是我哥哥 或者说是同父异母的
– So then, Ricky… – My brother. Well, half-brother anyway.
家里的王位继承人 在所有人眼中毫无瑕疵
He’s the heir to the throne. Thinks the sun shines out his ass.
他是个讨厌的混♥蛋♥ 他们都是混♥蛋♥
He’s a stuck-up prick. All of ’em are pricks.
特里总是让我给他的朋友们弄毒品
Terry’s always on at me to get drugs for his prick mates.
达雷尔是个油头粉面的混♥蛋♥ 十指不沾阳春水那种
Darrell’s a posh prick. Don’t like getting his soft hands dirty.
芭芭拉怀孕时 爸爸让我妈妈怀孕了
Dad knocked my mum up when Babs was pregnant with him.
所以我们年纪一样大 所以芭芭拉不想要我
That’s why we’re the same age, and why Babs don’t want me here,
不想让我靠近她的家人 她是最坏的混♥蛋♥
don’t want me around the fuckin’ family. She’s the biggest fuckin’ prick of ’em all.
天啊 你怎么做到的
Oh, shit. How did you do that?
我不知道
I dunno.
我该走了
I should go.

Hey.
克里斯 过来
– 你没告诉你妈妈吧 – 当然没有
– You didn’t tell your mom, right? – Hell, no.
你有这种情况多久了
So, how long has this been happenin’ to you?
从今天开始的 你呢
Like, today. You?
– 两周了 – 该死
Two weeks. Shit.
我感觉比以前更好 更强大了
I feel better. Stronger.
我可以用它点火
I can set a fire with it.
这到底是什么东西
What is it?
不知道 谁在乎呢 这是属于我们的东西
I don’t know. I mean, who cares? It’s ours.
是自然发生的 还是说你可以控制
So does it just, like, happen or can you control it?
– 我试的时候不行 – 你想得太多了
It doesn’t work when I try. You’re overthinking it.
专心感受就好
Just feel it.
– 是你吗 罗克西 – 不是
– Is that you, Rox? – No.
– 是你丈夫 乔治克鲁尼 – 你回来得很早啊
It’s your husband, George Clooney. You’re home early.
– 情况怎么样 – 还好
So, how was it? All right.
像是一件艺术品 里面不含奶吧
Oh, it’s like a work of art.
– 犹太净食 不是吗 – 谢了
It’s not got dairy in it, has it? – Kosher, innit. – Oh, cheers.
把一切都告诉我吧 她的裙子是什么样的
Well, tell me everything then. What was her dress like?
她什么样子 都有谁去了
How did he look? Who was there?
白色的 样子很蠢
White. Stupid.
– 去的都是傻瓜 – 舞厅怎么样
Idiots. And what about the ballroom?
还有卫生间呢 拜托 给我讲讲
And the bathrooms? Come on. Give me something.
– 那里很美 妈妈 – 装腔作势的夫人怎么样
It was beautiful, Mum. And what about lady muck?
她降尊纡贵地跟你打招呼了吗
Did she degrade herself enough to say hello?
她告诉我我的晚餐价值两百英镑
She told me my dinner cost her 200 quid.
什么都加上价签 真是庸俗
Revealing price tags? How common.
我确定她对真正的客人就不提这事了
I’m sure she spared that detail from the real guests.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
希望你没有打扰你♥爸♥爸 罗克西 因为我跟你说过了
I hope you didn’t bother your dad, Rox. ‘Cause I did tell ya.
他给了我一份工作
He offered me a job.
– 在科茨沃尔德的水疗馆 – 那可太好了 罗克西
At the Cotswolds spa. Oh, that’s brilliant, Rox.
– 我还以为你不希望我为他工作呢 – 这不一样
I thought you didn’t want me to work for him. No, but this is different.
这是你离开伦敦的好机会
Oh, that’s such a good opportunity for you to get out of London.
为什么所有人都希望我离开 我碍你们的事了吗
Why is everyone trying to get me out of London? Am I in your way?
没有 当然不是 我希望你没对他无礼
No, of course not. I hope you weren’t rude to him.
伯尼一直在照顾我们 对吧 别惹他生气
You know, Bernie’s looking out for us. – Yeah. Don’t piss him off.
那你要去科茨沃尔德工作了
– You go and work in the Cotswolds then.
– 我想为爸爸的其他生意工作 – 你会进监狱的
I want to work for one of Dad’s other businesses. Why, you’ll end up in prison.
那也比无聊的水疗馆好
Be less boring than a bloody spa!
我做美容师赚的是干净诚实的钱
I earned good, honest money working as a beautician.
然后你被一个帮派成员弄怀孕 靠自己孩子生活
Yeah, then you got knocked up by a gangster and now you’re living off the fruit of your loins.
你是个不知感恩的小贱♥人♥
You are an ungrateful little bitch.
那是什么声音
What was that?
– 出去 – 女孩子不应该在这里
– The girl’s not meant to be here. – Get out of my house.
– 什么 – 你们知道自己面对的是谁吗
– What the fuck? – Do you know who you’re fucking with?
– 给我闭嘴 – 这位是伯尼芒克的女儿
Shut up. – This is Bernie Monke’s daughter! – Shut the fuck up!
– 走开 我们不是来找你的 – 罗克西 快走 罗克西 快走
– Piss off. We’re not here for you. – Rox, go!
– 放开她 她还是个孩子 – 托尼 把她弄出去
Leave her alone! She’s just a kid!
– 别叫我的名字 – 妈妈
我好爱你
I love you to death. I love you so much.
你会没事的 我爱你 真的
You’ll be okay.
起来
Get up!
给我起来
Fucking get up!
– 哎呦 – 别碰我
– Oi! – Get off me!
放开我
Mum! Get off me!
妈妈 等一下
Mum! – Please, no!
妈妈 这是怎么回事
Mum! What the fuck?
我要杀了你
I’m gonna fucking kill you.
罗克西
Roxy!
亲爱的 拜托 快来人…
Leave me. Please somebody…
过来 给我出去
Come here. Get up!

Hello.
拍摄中
该死
Shit.
图恩德 你在这里干什么 你不是和阿杜诺拉在一起吗
Tunde, what are you doing here? Weren’t you busy with Adunola?
– 努蒂 情况怎么样 – 这是我的报道
Ndudi, what is going on? Ah, this is my story!
这里有个男人
– There’s a man here!
拜托 听我说 我不是闯进来的
– Whoa, whoa, whoa. Please. Listen, I… I’m not an intruder.
– 他没事的 是和我一起来的 – 他们在监视我们
It’s okay, he’s with me. And he’s spying on us!
停下 嘿 他是我朋友
Stop it! He’s my friend.
该死
Oh, shit, shit.
该死
shit.
该死 等等 来人帮忙啊
Oh, shit. Wait, wait, wait! Wait. Somebody help us!
来人帮个忙啊
Help!
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈
Mum!
我知道你很累了 宝贝
I know you’re tired, baby.
但有个地方是你该去的 我保证 我们很快就会到那里
But there’s a place you belong. I promise… we’ll be there soon.
你会看到那些迹象
You’ll see the signs.
救命啊 里基
Help, Ricky!
罗克西 罗克西
Roxy! Roxy! Move! Move!
大自然令人震惊的力量
跟你说过会有迹象的
Told you there’d be signs.
电鳗有三个独♥立♥的器官
The electric eel has three separate organs
整体协作生成强烈的电流 电晕猎物
that all work together to generate powerful shocks that stun their prey.
这种力量就存在于大自然中
This power exists in nature.
就在你眼前
It was around before you.
这是世界上最自然不过的事情
It’s the most natural thing in the world.
更令人惊叹的是
What’s even more fascinating
电鳗可以利用这些电流 控制它们猎物的神经系统
is that eels can use these electrical pulses to control their prey’s nervous system.
真的可以黑进猎物的大脑
Literally hijacking their brains
让鱼儿主动游进自己的嘴里
and making fish swim right into their mouths.
科学家们最初认为 电鳗是独自寻找猎物的
Scientists initially believed that eels were solitary hunters,
但其实 它们是最强大的集体狩猎者
but as it turns out, the most powerful hunt in packs…
是的 亲爱的
That’s right, baby.
你会成就大事
You are going to do big, big things.
本季《电击女孩》
对全世界的女性来说 全新的时代♥开♥始了
For women all over the world, it is the dawn of a new day.
但这是自然规律 每个作用力都会产生反作用力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!