– 拜托啊 我做不到 – 你在给谁发短♥信♥
– Uh, Ndudi, come on, I can’t, uh… What? Who are you texting?
我在你家等你 在路上
是约会软件 他们不是拒绝了你吗
Is it Tinder? You are Tindering, aren’t you?
你已经想好计划了
You already have plans.
– 你回来之后给我打电♥话♥ – 也许吧 我可能会很累
Call me when you get back? Maybe. I’ll probably be tired.
记者先生
Mr. Journalist.
– 你来早了 – 你来迟了
You are early. You are late.
你知道 努蒂还喜欢你
You know, Ndudi still likes you.
那只是一次性的约会而已
That was just a one-time thing.
“一次性的” 他说 你真会让人伤心 图恩德
One-time thing, he says. You are such a heartbreaker, Tunde.
好吧
Okay.
证明一下
Prove it.
我马上回来
I-I’ll be back in a minute.
这是什么东西
What the fuck was that?
该死
Shit.
阿杜诺拉 我要走了
阿杜诺拉
Adunola! Adunola!
嘿 罗克西
Hey, Rox!
好吧 真酷
Okay, cool.
– 打扰一下 20号♥桌在哪儿 – 在后面
Excuse me. Where’s table 20? – At the back.
– 后面哪儿 – 卫生间旁边
– Where? By the toilet.
借过一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 朋友
Sorry, mate.
抱歉 可以帮我们拍张照吗
Excuse me? Would you mind taking our picture?
– 你真美 – 谢谢
– You’re beautiful. – Thank you.
– 罗克西 别过去 – 走开 特里
Roxy. Roxy. Don’t go barging in. Piss off, Terry.
里基怎么像个强♥奸♥犯一样满头大汗
Why is Ricky sweating like a rapist?
我今早在他的咖啡里放了泻药
I dropped a couple of laxatives in his coffee this morning.
– 阿门 – 阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
阿门
Amen.
你穿的这是什么东西
– What the fuck are you wearing?
你看起来就像是个混♥蛋♥ 达雷尔
You look like a bag of dicks, Darrell.
– 罗克西穿裙子了 你哪儿偷来的 – 从你衣柜里
Rox in a dress. Where’d you nick that? Your wardrobe.
舞池不错 爸爸
Sick dance floor, Dad.
– 你好 亲爱的 – 你很美 芭布斯
– Hello, petal. – Oh, you look nice, Babs.
从我桌子那里 没望远镜都看不到你
I couldn’t see you without my binoculars from my table.
看到你坐在座位上真好 真不想浪费价值两百英镑的晚餐
Well, it’s nice to see you took your seat. Don’t want the £200 dinner to go to waste.
– 是啊 美味佳肴 – 好了 亲爱的 拜托
Mm, yeah, de-lish. All right, darling, come on, okay?
– 我们干个杯吧 – 喝杯酒是可以的
Why don’t you and me go and have a little toast? Yeah, I could do with a drink.
怎么了
What?
这童话一样的彩棚是怎么回事 说真的 我们是12岁吗
Hey, what’s with the fairy-tale Chuppah? Seriously, are we 12?
这是芭芭拉的主意 不是我的
Barbara’s idea, not mine.
你让她习惯了迪士尼公主的生活
Well, you have got her accustomed to the Disney princess life.
只能怪你自己
Only yourself to blame.
这个盛大的生日我们要怎么过
So, what we’re gonna do about this big birthday, eh?
我们要为你的18岁做点特别的事
We gotta do something special for your 18th.
– 你会给我租个舞厅吗 爸爸 – 够了 罗克西
Are you gonna hire me the ballroom, Daddy? That’s enough, Rox.
– 我想要一个东西 – 是什么 亲爱的
There is one thing that I want. What’s that, darlin’?
我想要为你工作
I wanna work for you.
让我为你工作吧 你知道我比特里聪明
Let me come work for you. You know I run rings around Terry.
比达雷尔坚强
Well, I’m tougher than Darrell.
达雷尔的头脑很冷静
Darrell… keeps a cool head.
你太跳脱 罗克西 这样不好
You snap, Rox. That’s not okay.
你太情绪化了
You are too emotional.
我的确有个职位空缺 是在一家水疗馆里
I do have a position that needs filling. It’s a spa.
在科茨沃尔德
In the Cotswolds.
科茨沃尔德
Cotswolds…
– 不在伦敦吗 – 不在
as in not London? Yeah.
六个月 或者一年 在这个国家最美的地方
Six months, a year, in the most beautiful part of this sodden country.
– 一年 – 证明你自己吧
– A year? – Prove yourself.
回来时变得更有钱 肺部也更健康
Come back richer, better lungs.
或许还能给你自己找个 口音搞笑的男朋友
And maybe even bag yourself a funny-sounding boyfriend.
好吧 女朋友也行 无所谓了
Or a girlfriend. Whatever.
好吧 谢谢 爸爸
Yeah. Thanks, Dad.
该致辞了 来听听 你老爸是怎么自嘲的
Time for the speeches. Now you come and listen your old man make a tit of himself.
好 等下就来
Yeah, in a minute.
我们回头接着聊 你哪儿都别去
We’ll pick up this chat later. Don’t you go nowhere.
“哈希姆对亚伯拉罕说 ‘去我要带你去的地方吧
As Shem said to Abram, “Go to the lands, I will show you,
“‘你的后代会多如繁星
and I will give you as many descendants as there are stars in the sky.
“‘我会把所有这些土地都赐给他们
And I will give them all these lands,
“‘你的后代 会成为全人类的祝福’”
and the people of the world will be blessed with your descendants.”
我有幸拥有三个漂亮的儿子 现在…
I am blessed with three beautiful sons. And now…
现在…
Now…
现在 有了丽雅特 我也算是有了自己的女儿
Now, in Liat, I have a daughter to call my own.
好贴心啊
So sweet.
我是伯尼芒克的女儿
I’m Bernie Monke’s daughter.
嘿 若斯 如果不是已经周五了 我现在就自杀算了
Hey, Jos. What happened to your glasses?
– 你的眼镜怎么了 – 可以进了
– 我坐在它上面了 – 好 请往前走
I sat on them. All right. Move ahead, please.
往前走
Move.
不会吧 又坏了
Are you kiddin’ me? It just went down again.
– 太好了 – 等一下 小姐
One second, miss.
– 滑板给我好吗 谢谢 – 好了
Clear.
下一位
Next.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah? Yeah.
你有没有那种感觉
Do you ever just have one of those days where…
就是某天突然 觉得自己的皮肤不太对劲
you feel weird and in your own skin?
有的 每天都有
Uh, yeah. Yeah, like, every day.
你感觉到了吗 好像是特别大的静电冲击
Did you feel that? That was like the biggest static shock ever.
是 我感觉到了 太疯狂了 回头见 好吗
Yeah, I felt it. Crazy. Um, I’ll see you around, okay?
我知道那是什么
I know what that is.
– 什么 – 等下你要做什么
What? What’re you doing later?
没什么
Nothing.
艾莉 别再神游了
Allie, get your head out of the clouds.
你的冰淇淋都滴在腿上了
You got the ice cream all dripping down your leg.
你看看 神游太空学员兵
Here you go. Space Cadet.
砰砰砰
跳啊跳 你好啊 滑梯
一杯咖啡 我的感觉太好
你需要的时候它就会出现 你会看到的
It comes when you need it… You’ll see.
你好
Hello.
还不行 亲爱的
Not yet, baby.
当时机合适时 你会知道的
When the time is right, you’ll know.
美好未来就在你的手中
A better future is in your hands.
借过一下
Coming through.
回头见
Later, gators!
张开嘴说出来 艾莉
Open your mouth and say it. Say it, Allie.
给你
There you go.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我不喜欢吃肉
I don’t like meat.
– 可你一直都吃啊 – 你们从没问过我
But you always eat it. You never asked.
看看谁突然变成话痨了
Well, look who’s chatty Cathy all of a sudden.
我一直不理解从某些东西的 死亡中寻求快♥感♥的行为
I never understood taking pleasure from something’s death.
艾莉森 不要那样对你妈妈说话
Well… Alison, don’t talk to your mother that way.
她不是我妈妈 你也不是我爸爸
She’s not my mother. And you’re not my father.
拜托 孩子 把肉吃了
Please, dear, just… eat the meat.
要明白自己的位置
Know your place.
这里从来就不是我的位置
This has never been my place.
这里从来就不是我的位置
This has never been my place.
不要害怕
Don’t be scared.
你知道该做什么 你可以的
You know what to do. You’ve got this.
我去和她谈谈
I’ll go talk to her.
– 我把食物放回烤箱里 – 不用
I’ll put your food back in the oven. No.
我很快搞定
I’ll be in a minute.
一共有过多少女孩 多少个马尾辫
How many little girls have there been? How many pigtails?
不会再有了
Never again.
永远不会再有了
Never fucking again.
现在结束了
It ends now.
我知道你是什么样的女孩 艾莉森
I know what kind of girl you are, Alison.
干掉他 艾莉
Finish him, Allie.
拜托
Please.
该走了 艾莉 快跑
It’s time to go, Allie. Run.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!