他是
He was.
不止是朋友
But more than that.
他曾经救我一命
Once he saved my life.
我们去山上打猎 走了很远 天气突然恶劣起来
We were way off up in the hills, shooting out and the weather turned mean.
布朗科紧紧抱着我
Bronco kept me alive by
他靠一张睡垫让我活了下来
lying body against body in a bed roll.
我们就那样睡着了
Fell off to sleep that way.
什么都没穿?
Naked?
菲尔已经走了? -他没来
Phil left already? -No, he’s not here.
你说你要早点出发?
You say he was setting out early?
不
No?
早啊
Good morning.
你看见你哥哥了吗
Have you seen your brother?
他没吃早饭吗
He’s not had breakfast?
他都没下楼
He’s not been down at all.
我带你去赫恩登镇上看医生
I’ll run you onto Herndon. See the doctor.
菲尔
Phil.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我帮你把靴子脱了
Let’s get your boots off.
不用 我没事
No, I’m good.
我去开车
I’ll get the car.
走吧 菲尔
Let’s go, Phil.
那孩子在哪
Where’s the boy?
菲尔
Phil?
我会替你拿给他的
I’ll get it to him.
就这个吧
I’ll take this one.
萝丝
Rose,
希望你能和我们一起过圣诞节
would like you to join us for Christmas.
如果你愿意来的话
If you’d care to.
好啊
Yeah.
我愿意去
Thank you, George.
我很抱歉 我也不清楚死因
I’m afraid I’m mystified.
一两天之后就能出死因报告了
We’ll know in a day or two when results come back.
他临死前的那种抽搐
Those last convulsions.
是啊 -太吓人了
Yes. -Terrible.
真可怕
Truly frightful.
你知道我觉得是什么病吗
You know, what I’m thinking?
什么
What?
炭疽
Anthrax.
但他从没接触过患病的动物 他在这方面一直很小心
But he never handled diseased animals. He was particular on that.
埋葬死者的命令
将我从刀剑下拯救
“Deliver my soul from the sword;
让我的爱人远离邪恶
my darling from the power of the dog.”