Another way to put it.
好吧
Well,
你现在确实有很多阻碍你的事情 彼得 看看你周围
you’ve certainly got obstacles. That’s a fact, Pete, nearby.
我的障碍
Obstacles.
叫上你妈
Take your Ma.
今天或随便哪天
Today or any day,
她酒量怎么样
how she’s on the sauce.
酱料?
On the sauce?
就是喝酒 彼得
Drinking, Pete.
纵酒狂欢
Boozing it up.
因为她这个夏天离不开喝酒应酬了
Because you know she’s been half shot all summer.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
她以前从来不喝酒
She never used to drink.
那她现在也不喝吗
Oh, didn’t she now?
不喝
No.
她不会喝的
She never did.
但你♥爸♥会吧 彼得
But your Pa, Pete.
我爸爸 -对 你♥爸♥爸
My father? -Yeah, your father.
他肯定是个酒鬼
I guess he hit the bottle pretty hard.
肯定喝了不少酒
The booze.
酒陪他走到了最后一刻
Until right at the very end,
他后来上吊自杀了
then he hung himself.
是我找到他的
I found him,
把他放下来
cut him down.
他以前一直担心我不够善良
He used to worry I wasn’t kind enough.
我太强势了
Then I was too strong.
你吗 很强势
You, too strong?
呵
Huh!
他看错了
He got that wrong.
可怜的孩子啊
Poor kid.
你的问题都会解决的
Things will work out for you yet.
路易斯小姐在哪
Where’s Mrs. Lewis?
她正和那些印第安人在一起
She’s with the Indians.
什么印第安人
What Indians?
就那些
These ones.
现在走吧 赶紧走
Go now, go.
我需要水
Water.
那个傻缺站在我跟前儿问
I was standing right in front of the damn things asking,
我们有没有兽皮
do we have any hides?
我们有没有兽皮
Do we have any hides?
他们离开了吗
Are they leaving?
是的 他们牵上马走了
Yes, they’ve got their horse going.
我跟他们说兽皮都是要被烧掉的
I told them the hides are gonna be burned.
为什么
Why?
为什么兽皮都要被烧掉
Why are the hides going to be burned?
菲尔不想让任何人拥有它们
Phil doesn’t want anyone else to have them.
等到积累成一堆的时候
Wait till there’s a big pile and
就放火烧了它们
set fire to the lot.
甚至只要他们一碰那些兽皮他就会暴走
He’d blow up if they even touched them.
怎么了
What?
她在干嘛
What’s she doing?
请等一下 请等一下
Please, please.
拜托 请等等我
Wait. Please.
等等
Wait.
拜托了 请您停一下
Please, please stop.
回来
Come back.
把生皮都收走吧
Take the hides.
如果您能收下
It would be my honor.
我将不胜荣幸
If you would take them.
拜托你
Please.
农场是我丈夫的
My husband owns the ranch.
回来拿走它们吧
Come back and take them.
很柔软
They are so soft.
这副手套太宝贵了
So precious, these gloves.
很漂亮
So beautiful.
你还好吗 夫人
You all right, ma’am?
她还有呼吸吗
Is she breathing?
夫人
Ma’am?
夫人 -怎么了
Ma’am. -What happened?
她昏倒了 先生
She just collapsed, sir.
萝丝
Rose?
抱歉 先生
I’m sorry, sir.
谢谢你 萝拉
Thank you, Lola.
该死
I’ll be damned.
走
Go!
有什么问题吗 菲尔
Is there something wrong, Phil?
什么问题
Wrong?
我感觉很恶心
I’m feeling sick.
那该死的牛皮全不见了
Every goddamn hide is gone.
噢 这次她真的闯大祸了
Oh, she really put her foot into it this time.
你觉得呢 是她干的吗
You think she did it?
她卖♥♥掉了它们?
She sold them?
我想她把它们送掉了
Maybe even gave them away.
为什么她要这么做 菲尔 她知道我们需要那些皮子
Why, why would she do that, Phil? She knew that we needed the hides.
因为她喝醉了
Because she was.
她根本就不清醒
Pie-eyed, she was smashed.
如果他们都知道 你妈妈究竟是怎样一副…
You think you know from the books your Pa left you that your Ma’s got…
乱七八糟的样子
what would you call it?
她的醉酒人格控制了她整个人
Alcoholic personality comes under the light in her head.
你不会和她说什么吧
You’re not gonna say anything to her.
说什么
Say anything?
哦 我什么都不会说
Oh, I’ll say nothing.
当然是让我的”好兄弟”乔治去说了
But sure as one good hell brother George is going to.
萝丝不太好 菲尔
Rose is not well, Phil.
她病了
She’s ill.
她不太好
Not well?
是时候让你知道那些关于酒的
It is high time that that bozo in you got next to a few
你都怎么说的来着 事实
what do you ever call them, facts?
她在所有地方都藏了酒 甚至在恶臭的巷子里喝
She stashes alcohol all around the place, she’s even drinking in the stinking alley.
照照镜子看看你自己吧
Look at your face in the mirror.
她喜欢的究竟是你
Is it that she could like or our money?
还是我们的钱 他妈的醒醒吧
Wake the hell up!
够了 菲尔
That’s enough, Phil.
这有什么不好的呢
Well, what is the harm?
这些兽皮最终都会被焚毁的
The hides were only going to be burned.
我需要它们
I needed them.
我需要它们
I needed them.
那我很抱歉
Well, I apologize.
那是我的
They were mine.
我需要它们
I needed them.
菲尔
Phil?
怎么了
Huh?
菲尔 我
Phil, I’ve…
我有可以供你编完绳子的兽皮
I’ve got a raw hide to finish the rope.
你搞到了
You got it?
你拿兽皮干什么
What were you doing with the raw hide?
我裁了一些
I cut some up.
我想成为像你一样的人
I wanted to be like you.
请你收下吧 本来就是你的
Please take what I’ve got.
你真是太好了 彼得
It’s damn kind of you, Pete.
我告诉你
I’ll tell you something.
你往后在这的日子会一帆风顺的
Everything’s going to be plain sailing for you from now on here.
你知道吧
You know,
我要接着干活了
I’m going to work.
今晚就要编完那条绳子
Finish up that rope thing, right?
你看着我编
You watch me do it.
缅怀野马亨利朋友 1854-1904年
你多大的时候遇到了布朗科·亨利
How old were you when you met Bronco Henry?
和你现在差不多
About the age you are now.
他是你最好的朋友吗
Was he your best friend?
是的
Yeah.