You’re gonna see him creeping all over the place now.
大眼睛 转来转去的
Big eyes, goggling.
小爵爷方特勒罗伊
Little Lord Fauntleroy.
萝丝
Rose?
他喜欢他的房♥间吗
Did he like his room?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我觉得他挺喜欢的
I think so.
小心火烛
Watch your fires.
快到夏天了
Summer’s coming.
这也意味着所有露营的印第安人都要离开这里
Which also means any Indians camping need to be moved off the property.
无一例外
No exceptions.
我们有他们想吃的动物 明白吗
We got animals they want to eat, got it?
明白 -明白
Yes, sir. -Yes.
我们不卖♥♥皮
We don’t sell hides.
我们这什么都不卖♥♥
We don’t sell anything here.
眼观六路 耳听八方
Keep your eyes and ears open.
也许你会发现自己并没有被缰绳勒高脑袋
Maybe find yourselves no head up by their masters.
萝丝
Rose.
我有点头疼
I have a head-ache.
坐下说吧
Have a seat.
我今晚不吃饭了
I’m not eating tonight.
这周乔治在镇上
It’s George’s week in town.
所以 人太多了
So it’s just Phil.
嗯哼
Uh-hmm.
我做了个陷阱
I made a trap.
哦不 这不会是条蛇吧
Oh no, it’s not a snake, is it?

Oh…
是小兔子啊
It’s a bunny.
别跑 它有点儿害怕
No. It’s scared.
快去抓它 彼得 -过来
Get it, Peter. -Come here.
把它给我
Bring him to me.
别担心
Don’t worry about him.
他们挖开了墓地
They dug up that graveyard
就为了给新公路让地方
to make way for the new highway.
我的一个朋友也被埋葬在那里
Among those buried there was a friend of mine,
一笨手笨脚的拖拉机司机砸开了棺材
a clumsy tractor driver broke open the coffin
然后他们就发现她的头发
and they found her hair
在她死了之后居然还能生长
had continued to grow after her death.
整个棺材都已经被她美丽的金发塞满了
The whole coffin, just stuffed with her lovely golden hair
只有靠近末端的那几英尺头发
except for a few feet from the end
是灰色的
where it was gray.
我能拿这个上去吗
Can I take it up?
有人说她可是个美人儿 -什么
Some say she was a beauty. -What?
她的发顶是金色的发辫
Golden braids on top of her hair.
哦 当然可以 去看吧 它很可爱的
Oh, yes, go and see. It’s very sweet.
别 请别打扰我了 -你的兔子在哪
No, please get out of my way. -Where’s your rabbit?
我给它拿了个胡萝卜
I got it a carrot.
它不需要
Doesn’t want one.
为什么呀
Why?
老天爷啊
Holy hell.
记得关门
Shut the door.
即使你乐意整天都待在屋里面
Even if you’re happy being in your room all day
我也没什么意见
it’s good for me.
妈妈 我有很多事要做 -来嘛
Mom, I have a lot to do. -Come on.
彼得
Peter?
我以为你喜欢兔子
I thought you liked rabbits.
是的 我是喜欢
Yes. I do.
如果我想要当一名外科医生 我必须得练习
But if I wanna be a surgeon I have to practice.
好吧 彼得 但你不能在家里杀掉它们
Well, you’re not to kill them in the house, Peter.
绝对不行 我坚决反对
No, I’m putting my foot down.
一个人需要做他该做的 而不是听他妈妈所告诉他的
What a man would be if he always did what his mother told him.
我来计分
I’ll score.
伯班克女士得一分
Point to Mrs. Burbank.
我知道 萝拉 你没有必要
I know Lola. You don’t have to,
你没有必要说出来
you don’t have to narrate it.
我会记得的
I’ll just remember.
对 这球肯定出界了
Yeah, that was definitely out.
萝拉 你能替我打吗
Lola, can you please take over?
我有点偏头痛
I have a migraine.
好的
Yeah.
我的目标是你
I was aiming for you.
你还好吗 妈妈
Are you all right, mother?
不好 我感觉眼珠子都要炸了
No, I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my head.
是菲尔 对吧
It’s Phil. Isn’t it?
他那么冷漠 -他只是个男人 彼得
He’s cold. -He’s just a man, Peter.
男人本性如此
Only another man.
你去吧
You go ahead.
你还想再来吗
You want more, do you?
是的 来啊
Yeah, come on.
滚出去 你这个小婊♥子♥ 你听到了吗
Get out of there, you little bitch! You hear me?
滚出去
Get the hell out of here!
哇哦
Whoa, whoa.
我可不想把那条裤子撕成所谓的牛仔裤
You wanna tell him about so-called jeans?
你好 女士
Howdy, Ma’am.
小基佬
Little faggot.
嘿 南希
Hey, Nancy.

Hey.
嘿 彼得
Hey, Pete.
彼得
Peter.
你找我吗 伯班克先生
You want me, Mr. Burbank?
嗯 让我想想 这里有伯班克先生吗
I don’t see any Mr. Burbank here.
我是菲尔
I’m Phil.
好的 伯班克先生
Yes, Mr. Burbank.
我想对于你这样的年轻人来说 一开始就
I guess it’s hard for youngin like you to call an old fella like me
对一个像我这样的老年人直呼其名
just plain Phil
可能有点困难
at first.
来看看这个
Now, come here and take a look at this.
你有自己编过绳子或者镀过金属吗
You’ve done any braiding or plating yourself,
彼得
Pete?
我都没弄过 先生
No, I never have, sir.
彼得
Peter.
我们一开始就搞砸了
We kinda got off on the wrong foot.
什么意思 先生
Did we, sir?
别把先生俩字儿挂嘴边了
Forget the “sir” stuff.
人都不这么说话
That can happen to people.
那些能成为好朋友的人们不这样
People who get to be good friends.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
知道什么 菲尔
What. “What”, Phil?
看吧 你叫出口了
Yeah. You see? You get it.
叫我菲尔
Call me Phil.
我编完就把这绳子给你
I’m going to finish this rope and give it to you
教你怎么使用
and teach you how to use it.
在这里难免孤单 彼得
Sort of a lonesome place out here, Pete.
除非你能顺应环境 融入其中
Unless you get in the swing of things.
谢谢 菲尔
Thank you, Phil.
你大概多会儿才能编完绳子
How long do you expect it would take to finish that rope?
你回学校前 我就能完成
I could get it finished before you go back to school.
既然这样
Well,
那该很快了 菲尔
won’t be very long then, Phil.
上去
Get on it.
坐上去 彼得
You’d sit on it, Pete.
你要适应这么坐
Get yourself used to it.
你有靴子吗
You got any boots?
有 -那就该穿上
Yes. -Then you should wear them.
别让你母亲把你惯养得胆小无用
Don’t let your mom make a sissy out of you.
那看起来挺精巧的 菲尔
That’s impressive, Phil.

Well,
光坐在那儿你就能掌握骑马的诀窍
just by sitting there you’re soaking up all the riding know-how
不需要多余的途径
you’ll ever need and then something.
那马鞍是布朗科·亨利的
That saddle belonged to Bronco Henry.
我所知道的最伟大的作家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!