会像一 个伯班克夫人
one Mrs. Burbank would feel
对另一个伯班克夫人的感觉一样
for another Mrs. Burbank.
再说一遍
Come again.
我们周日已经结婚了
We were married Sunday.
她不用管她的餐馆和沙滩了
She got rid of her property in beach.
站着别动 你个婊♥子♥
Stay steady, you little bitch.
你金臭婊♥子♥
You little bitch.
大饼脸的婊♥子♥
You flat-faced bitch!
荡♥妇♥
Whore.
我们学校的住宿生在六点准时吃晚饭
My school boarders eat dinner at 6:00 p.m. sharp.
如果有作业是不需要洗碗的
No dish washing duty if he has homework.
对了 室内不能穿鞋
Oh, no shoes inside.
或许什么时候你可以来农场
Maybe you’d like to come to the ranch sometimes.
你觉得怎么样
Won’t that be nice?
我可以留一些玫瑰花瓣瓣吗
May I keep some of these rose petals?
等会把这些带着
Take the rest of them later.
我在想我们应该
I’ve been thinking we should have
举办个晚宴把你介绍给我父母
some sort of dinner party to introduce you to my parents.
我们还可以邀请镇长和他的妻子
And perhaps we could invite the governor and his wife too,
我今天在赫恩登看见他们了
I saw them in Herndon today.
而且我跟他们稍微提了一下
And, uh, I kind of already mentioned it to them.
要是你能再弹弹我们的旧钢琴就更好了
Um, maybe you’d be kind enough to play something on our old piano.
但是乔治 我弹的不是很好
But George, I’m not very good.
我只给电影伴奏过
I only played for the moving pictures.
对我来说你已经足够好了
You are plenty fine enough for us.
我妈妈什么都弹不了 所以
The Old Lady can’t play a note. So…
如果你想让我弹的话
If that’s what you want.
这边风景看起来还不错
This looks like a good spot.
麻烦停在这里
Pull over here, please.
好风景
Good spot for what?
你真了不起 萝丝
You are marvelous, Rose.
站到我身边来 乔治
Stand beside me, George.
怎么了
What’s happening?
跟着我
Follow me.
左脚向前
Left foot forward.
一 二 三 过来这边
One, two, three, into the side,
一 二 三 回来
One, two, three and back.
一 二 三
One, two, three,
再过来这边 一 二 -对不起 我真的做不到
to the side again. One, two… -Sorry, I really can’t.
我真的不会跳舞
I really can’t dance.
你正在跳
You’re dancing.
我们来试试吧
Here, let’s look forward.
别想太多
Don’t think.
一 二 三 到这边 一 二 三 再回来
One, two, three, to the side. One, two, three and back.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
告诉过你我会教你的
Told you, I’d teach you.
一 二 三
One, two, three,
来这
side, to hmm.
怎么了 乔治
What is it, George?
我只是想说
Oh, I just
这种不是孤身一人的感觉
wanted to say how nice it is
真的太棒了
not to be alone.
进去吧 里面没那么冷
Go on up and get out of the cold.
你好 菲尔
Hello, Phil.
你还记得萝丝吗
You remember Rose?
你好
Oh, hello there.
你好
Hello.
炉子有什么问题吗
Something wrong with the furnace?
别问我
Search me.
我去下面修一下它
I’ll go down and shake it up.
你在外面待了一天
I’ve been hanging around for you all day
老头想让我们把房♥契寄给他
there’s a deed the Old Gent wants sent to him.
可以明早再考虑这件事吧
I figure that can go till morning.
你还好吧 -我非常好 乔治
You all right? -I’m perfectly fine, George.
那个 菲尔哥哥
Well, brother Phil,
我们的旅行很愉快 -我不是你哥哥
we had such a nice trip. -I’m not your brother.
你这个低级的阴谋家
You’re a cheap schemer.
你们的旅行很愉快
♪ We had such a nice trip ♪
请进吧
Come on it.
这里是浴室
This is the bathroom.
你就把这当成家里一样吧
Just make yourself at home.
那是你的吗
Is that yours?
是我的
Yeah, it’s mine.
缅怀野马亨利朋友 1854-1904年
当自己家住就好了
So you just make yourself comfortable.
我给你准备了个惊喜
Now, I’m going to bring you a surprise.
什么惊喜
What is it?
说出来的话就不叫惊喜了
Well, then it won’t be a surprise.
地窖被淹了
The cellar gets flooded
老鼠都被淹死了 漂上来它们的尸体
so, the rats all drown, they float to the surface.
我还得喊小伙子们过来 让他们把那些尸体都捞起来
I have to get the young lads in, to scoop ’em all up.
你们继续聊
Please keep talking.
不用管我
Don’t mind me.
我就是闲不下来
I like to keep busy.
慢点
Easy.
好的
We got it.
我们先往右边走
Turn to the right.
然后再转到那儿
Turn it around that way.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
快到了
You should have this.
这是什么 -从前门进去
What is it? -Right through the front door.
乔治
George?
那是
Is that…
那是钢琴吗
Is that a grand?
你能行吗 -能行
You got it? -Yeah, I got it.
往上抬
Whoa, hold up.
美森翰林牌的 小型钢琴
The Mason & Hamlin, baby grand.
这是不是有点太奢侈了
I don’t know, it’s too good for me,
我水平也就一般
I’m just very average.
我只会一点点旋律
I only know tunes.
我就想让你随便弹点旋律
That’s what I want, the tunes.
镇长也是这么想的
The governor too.
我们又不需要听音乐会
We don’t want concert.
只是想让你没事儿弹弹琴而已 萝丝
We just want to hear you play, Rose.
或许我应该 -慢慢来
I should like to -Easy.
去看看镇长
look on the governor.
要是他开车来 我就去接他
If he drives up and gets out of his vehicle.
一次迈一小步 准备好了吗
One step at a time. Ready?
你要用这些做绳子吗
You make rope with these?
这些布条 -是啊
These stripes? Yeah.
小伙子们去找点活干
You boys find something needs doing.
是 先生
Yes, sir. -Yes, sir.
好的 -我们走
Yeah. -Let’s go.
我就是顺路过来说点事
I just came over to speak about something.
说吧 兄弟 你想说什么就说吧
Come on, partner. Open to talker. What is it?
那位大人要和老头老太过来吃晚餐
His nibs will be here for dinner, and the Old Gent and the Old Lady.
那咱们可不是走进上层社会了吗
Well sir, ain’t we going in the society.
她又开始弹钢琴了
She’s on the panano again,
弹得那叫一个磕磕绊绊
setting your teeth on edge?

No.
我喜欢听萝丝弹琴
No. I like to hear Rose play.
那你跟我说说 她都弹了些啥
Well, tell me what is it? What’s in the noodle?

Well,
菲尔
Phil,

I, uh,
我只是… -说啊 想说什么就说
I just… -Go on and spit it out.
就是那位大人 那个镇长的事
Well, it’s about his nibs, the governor.
好吧
All right.
还有
And, uh,
也不全是那位大人的事
well, it’s not so much about his nibs,
是那位大人的太太

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!