Go!
走
Don’t.
不要
Just let me go.
让我走吧
l don’t want to be a part of your army.
我不想加入你们的军队
My army?
我的军队?
l like the sound of that.
我喜欢你这么说
l got him!
我逮着他了
l’m sorry.
对不起
How come…
你怎么…
…you wrecked it…
…会这样…
…for me?
…对我呢?
lt’s me or you.
不是你死就是我活
What?
什么?
lt doesn’t have to be.
可以不这样的
We can go together. You and me.
我们可以一起走
Good boy!
好小子!
Good boy.
好小子!
Get him.
抓住他
Finish it!
够了
Get him.
抓住他
That’s it.
这就对了
Get him, damn it!
该死的 抓住他
“No harness on my back.”
“战士战死沙场”
Bleeding?
你在流血?
Well, bleeder…
嗯 容易流血的家伙…
…you want your Saint Rose?
…你想着你的圣玫瑰园?
l’ll give you your Saint Rose.
我会给你你的圣玫瑰园
How you doing?
你好吗?
You shouldn’t have.
这可没你的份
Here’s a piece of good news.
有条好消息
Jerry’s decided to go to school…
杰瑞决定上学了…
…to get his contractor’s license.
…去获得他的承包人证书
Good, Jerry.
好样的 杰瑞
And little Jimmy wants his grandpa to know that he lost…
而小吉米想告诉他爷爷他已经…
…a tooth.
…掉了牙了
Thanks for being there for me.
谢谢你为了我而呆在那里
“Turn-on’s:
“全体男人
Men in uniform.”
穿着制♥服♥”
Greetings…
嗨 你们好…
…Pineview, Oregon.
…俄勒冈州的帕因纽
You just head back the way you came.
你沿原路返回吧
Pineview ain’t buying and we ain’t listening…
帕因纽不买♥♥任何东西 我们也不想听你罗嗦…
…and we don’t give charity.
…而我们也不搞慈善活动
Really?
是吗?
Civilian, l’m on official business.
伙计我有公务在身
l demand entry into the town of Pineview.
我得进去这座帕因纽的小镇
What the hell are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的都在胡说些什么?
l’m through talking to you, buddy-boy.
伙计 我在和你讲话阿
Get someone with the authority to open this gate.
去叫你们当家的来把门打开
That’s him.
就是他
l’m Sheriff Briscoe. Who the hell are you?
我是布里斯科镇长 你是谁啊?
l’m a representative of the United States government.
我是美国政♥府♥的代表
Authorized by…
我由…
…Order 417 of the Restored Congress to reestablish…
…重建恢复国会417号♥令授权…
…communication route…
…在爱达荷州以及…
…in ldaho and…
…俄勒冈州…
…lower Oregon.
…传递信件
What’s that mean in English?
用英语说是什么意思?
l’m your postman.
我是你的邮差
Hand me your gun.
把枪递给我
Beg your pardon. Understand that…
对不起 你得明白…
…tampering with or obstructing the mail is a federal offense…
…阻止妨碍邮件违反了联邦法律…
…and the Bolin Act requires that you provide…
…柏林法案要求你们给…
…all mail carriers with…
…所有的邮差提供…
…sanctuary and…
…休息地以及…
…nutri… Food.
…营养食品
You got 3 seconds to get out of here.
给你三秒钟离开这里
You know Jerry the contractor?
你知道承包人杰瑞吗?
Wait a minute.
等一下
l’ll get something out of my bag.
我从包里拿些东西出来
Did you say one?
你数到一了吗?
One.
一
“Paul Davis…
“保罗·戴维斯…
… 14 Pineview.”
…帕因纽14号♥”
Never heard of him. Two.
从没听说过这个人 二
“Lily May Reno, 16 Lincoln Road.”
“莉莉·梅·里诺 林肯路16号♥”
Three.
三
“lrene March, 4 78 River Road.”
“阿瑞娜·玛奇 沿河路478号♥”
Did he say my name?
他念的是我名字吗?
l’m lrene March.
我是阿瑞娜·玛奇
l have a letter for you.
有封信给你
Would you read it?
你读一下好吗?
l’m sure it’s personal.
我肯定它是私人信件
Please, someone has to. l’ll read it, Mom.
读吧 总要有个人读 我来吧 妈妈
We’re delivering old stockpiles…
我们在投递旧的储存信件…
…but l’ll accept all new correspondence.
…但我收到的都是全新的
“Dear lrene: Sorry l haven’t written.
“亲爱的阿瑞娜: 很抱歉我没有写信
Everything’s so crazy.
每件事都变得很疯狂
The strange weather, the food shortages…
奇怪的天气 食物短缺…
…that farmer Nathan Holn causing all that trouble.
…内森·赫尔农场主带来了所有这些麻烦
lt’s hard to understand.
这很难理解
David’s home from the army.
戴维的家离军队很远
The war was over before he even got there. Thank God for that.
在他到那之前战争已经结束了 谢天谢地
We’re going to miss you for Christmas…
我们会为圣诞节想你的…
…but maybe next year.
…但是也许得等到来年
All our love, Donna.”
奉上我所有的爱”
My sister…
我姐姐…
…in Denver…
…住在丹佛市…
… 1 5 years ago.
…15年前的事了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You’re a godsend.
你真是天赐之物
A savior.
救世主
l’m just…
我只是…
…the postman.
…邮差
l’ve been on the road awhile.
我在路上走了好一段时间了
l could use a little something to eat.
我可不可以找点吃的?
Yes, absolutely.
可以 当然可以
ls there anything else?
还有其它的要求吗?
Yes, there is.
是的 还有
lf there are dogs in this town…
如果镇上有狗…
…you’ll have to leash them while l’m here.
…当我在这里的时候你们得看好它们
Mr. Postman
邮差先生
Hey, Mr. Postman Look and see
嘿 邮差先生 看看 瞧瞧
If there’s a letter A letter for me
如果有一封 一封给我的信
Cleaned and pressed, sir.
洗干净熨好了 先生
l’ll just set them over here.
我挂在那边
One of the ladies took your pants in.
一位女士把你的裤子改小了
She thought maybe you lost some weight.
她认为你瘦了
Thanks.
谢谢
Didn’t somebody say something about dinner?
有人说过晚餐的事情吗?
l’m supposed to take you to Foster’s.
我会带你带你到福斯特那里的
My name’s Ford.
我叫福特
Ford Lincoln Mercury.
福特·林肯·马科瑞
My name used to be John Stevens, but l changed it…
我以前叫约翰·史蒂文斯 但我改名字了…
…on account of l want to drive cars.
…因为我想开车
This is where everybody meet and gather.
这里是大家聚会在一起的地方
Can you tell us about the government?
你能不能给我们讲讲关于政♥府♥的情况?
Tell us everything. ls there a President?
告诉我们每一件事 有没有总统?
Yeah.
有的
What’s his name?
叫什么名字?