These are the laws that we live by.
这些是我们赖以生存的法宝
The 8…
8…
…is our symbol.
…就是我们的象征
Each man will bear it with pride.
每个人都将自豪的遵守
Only then will you be part of the clan.
那样你们才能成为我们帮派的一员
Sit down, gentlemen.
先生们 请坐
Law One:
第一条:
You will obey orders without question. l told you to sit.
你们必须无条件的服从命令 我叫你们坐下
There weren’t enough chairs.
椅子不够
l didn’t specify chairs. You could’ve sat on the ground.
我没说一定要坐椅子 你们可以坐在地上
You disobeyed a direct order. You broke…
你们不执行一个明确的命令…
…Law One.
…你们违背了第一条
Law Two:
第二条:
Punishment shall be swift.
惩罚会很迅速
Law Three:
第三条
Mercy…
仁慈…
…is for the weak.
…是给弱者的
Four:
第四条:
Terror…
恐怖…
…will defeat reason.
…必将战胜理性
Five:
第五条
Your allegiance is to the clan.
你们要效忠帮派
Six:
第六条:
Justice can be dictated.
公平会得到体现
Seven:
第七条
Any clansmen may challenge for leadership of the clan.
每个帮派内的兄弟都可以挑战老大的地位
Does anyone wish to challenge me?
有没有人想向我挑战?
On your feet.
起立
Law Eight:
第八条:
There’s only one penalty. Death.
只有一项惩罚 死!
Please! l’m begging you!
求你了 求求你了
You will get out of this army what you put into it.
在这里 有付出就会有回报
Work and you’ll be fed.
你工作你就会有得吃
Fight and you’ll be respected.
你战斗你就会被人所尊敬
Die and you’ll be remembered.
你战死你就会被人所怀念
You thinking of challenging for leadership?
你想着要挑战我的老大地位?
No, sir.
我没有 长官
l’m a follower…
我只是个跟随者…
…not a leader.
…而不是领导者
You got a smart mouth…
你倒是挺伶牙俐齿的…
…Shakespeare.
…莎士比亚
You see Colonel Getty always following the General?
你知不知道盖迪上校一直追随着将军?
He was the last man ever to challenge.
但他最后却向将军挑战
Fight lasted 6 seconds…
战斗持续了6秒…
…but he didn’t kill him.
…但将军没有杀他
Cut off his tongue…
只是割下他的舌头…
…then he cut off his balls.
…再割下他的软蛋
And old Getty’s been following him around like a dog ever since.
而老盖迪从此就像只忠诚的狗一样追随着将军
Fall out!
解散
The General don’t see it…
将军没注意…
…but l say you’ve got some nigger in you.
…但是我说你有反骨
They’re yours?
这些都是你的?
A solitary man, aren’t you?
真是个独行侠阿?
Binoculars to watch life from a distance and Shakespeare…
用望远镜可以从远处观察生活 而莎士比亚…
…to read about it, instead of living it.
…却是读生活而不过日子
No offense, but you seem to have read Shakespeare…
我无意冒犯你 但是你自己好像已经读过莎士比亚的…
…yourself.
…作品
lf he wishes to rise above mere thuggery…
如果他想要上档次 而不是仅仅干些暗♥杀♥之类的…
…a military commander must be classically educated…
…一个军事指挥官必须受过正规传统的教育…
…philosophy and history, even a sense of the dramatic.
…哲学 历史甚至戏剧敏感性
What do you think that l did before the war?
你以为我在战前是干什么工作的?
Do you think that l was in the army?
你以为我是个军人?
l sold copying machines.
我卖♥♥复印机的
l was a salesman…
我是个销♥售♥员…
…with the talent to lead men, devise and execute a battle plan…
…却有着领导天赋 设计并秘密的执行…
…locked away inside.
…军事计划
lf Nathan Holn hadn’t come along, l’d still be selling copying machines.
要不是内森·赫尔的话 我现在还在卖♥♥复印机
Can you imagine…
你能想象…
…the wasted life? Can you imagine the magnitude of that?
…被浪费的生命 你能想象浪费有多严重吗?
But war…
但是战争…
…war gives men like me a chance.
…给了像我这样的人一个机会
“The prize is often left unclaimed.
“奖杯总是名花无主的
We must have the courage to grasp it…
我们必须鼓起勇气来…
…for fortune always favors the bold.”
…因为未来总是偏爱胆大的人”
He always inspires me.
他总是激励着我
l have a design for the future. A master plan.
我对未来已经有了设计 一个总体规划
l will need able officers to help me carry it out.
我需要个能干的军官来帮我实现
You have the intelligence.
你有这个才能
lf your heart matches…
如果你忠心…
…you will go far.
…你可以走得很远
We’ll talk more in weeks to come.
我们接下来几周再详谈
Dismissed.
解散
Captain!
队长
We’ll be moving out tomorrow.
我们明天出发
lssue those binoculars to a scout.
利用望远镜作侦查
And the book, sir?
书呢 长官?
Burn it.
烧了它
Quit moving!
出去
What happened?
怎么样?
What happened? What’d he say? Nothing.
怎么样 他怎么说? 没什么
Did he say anything about me?
他有没有提到我?
No!
没有
l’m getting out of here. What are you talking about?
我要离开这里 你在胡说什么?
Escaping. What?!
逃跑! 什么?!
You ever hear of Saint Rose? lt’s on the coast.
你有没有听过圣玫瑰园? 在海岸边
lt’s a paradise. We can’t.
那是天堂 我们做不到
We could!
我们可以!
Between the 3 of us we could.
我们三人就能做到
l can’t.
我不行
l like it here. l like being a part of something.
我喜欢这 我喜欢成为一份子的感觉
Take a point!
前去看看
Some of the men shot a lion.
有人射了一只狮子
They crawled into the thicket.
他们爬进来灌木丛
One of you dogs earned a treat.
你们这些狗崽子赚了一顿阿
Over there.
就在那边
Those men hunted a lion this morning.
那些人今天早上猎杀了一只狮子
Must’ve been a goddamn zoo here before the war.
在战前这里肯定是个该死的动物园
Anyway, a third man went in after it.
不管怎样第三个人得跟着过去
We don’t know if he’s alive or dead.
我们不知道他是死还是活
l want a volunteer.
我需要个志愿者
One of you is going in there after him.
你们中的一个要跟过去
l’ll go.
我去
l guess size ain’t a measure of courage.
我猜个子大的不一定胆大阿
ls it?
不是吗?
l don’t think so, Captain!
我不这么想 队长
Come out alive, you get a lion steak!
活着回来 你就可以吃烤狮子了
Maybe you’ll find your Saint Rose over there.
也许在那你能找到你的圣玫瑰园
What the hell are you waiting for, Christmas?
你还在磨蹭什么呢 等着圣诞节吗?
Why are you stopping?
为什么停下来
l found him.
我找到他了
He got him.
他找到他了
Let’s go.
我们走
Hurry up!
快走
You still got a lion to bag!
你还有只狮子要背呢
You men get back in line!
你们都给我退后
There he is! Shoot him!
他在那 快开枪射击
ln the water. Come back without him…
跳进水里 如果找不到他
…and you and another man will die in his place.
…你和另外一个人就会替他去死
Go! Go!
快走快走
l’ll get him!
我会抓住他的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!