3. Okay.
3个 好吧
Come on in, guys!
进来吧 孩子们
l know you’re out there.
我知道你们就在那
Wait. Just wait. What did he want?
等等 等一等 他想要什么?
Hold on. He says…
请安静 他说…
…he’s looking for The Postman.
…他在寻找邮差
There’s no such thing anymore.
再没有这样一回事了
The man on the horse says there is.
但那个骑马的人说有这么一回事
He thinks he’s here.
他认为邮差就在这里
And he’s coming back with friends.
而他会带着他的同伙再回来
What’s a postman?
邮差是干吗的?
You never heard of a postman?
你从来没听说过邮差?
Are you The Postman?
你就是那个邮差?
Yeah.
对
l heard of you, man.
伙计 我听说过你啊
You’re famous.
你很出名
Yeah, l guess l am.
也许 是吧
And all of a sudden, l’m not…
但突然之间 我已经…
…wearing the right clothes.
…不再是个邮差了
Man, you’re going to love this!
伙计 你会喜欢上这玩意的
Open that second chute, bro!
打开第二道瀑布
You have a gift, Postman.
邮差先生 你很有天赋
l saw it back in Pineview.
在帕因纽 我看见它又回来了
You’ve given us all back what we’d forgotten.
你给了我们都已经遗忘了的宝贵财富
You made Mrs. March feel like she could see again.
你让玛奇觉得她仿佛重见光明
You made Ford feel like he was part of the world.
你让福特觉得他就是这个世界的一分子
You give out hope like it was…
你给了我们希望…
…candy in your pocket.
…就像点亮你口袋里的蜡烛
Remember this?
你还记得这个吗?
l remember.
我记得
l always like to think that you left it on purpose.
我常想 你是故意把这个留给我的
This is hard for me.
这对我来说很不容易
Michael was the best man l ever knew.
迈克尔是我见过的最好的男人
l never thought there’d be another man l could love the way l loved him.
我从来没想过 我会像爱他那样去爱另外一个人
l couldn’t see it for so long.
我没法看得那么远
And now you’re leaving.
而你现在就要离开
And l’m afraid.
我害怕
l’m afraid you’ll never find your Saint Rose.
我害怕你再也找不到你的圣玫瑰园
lt’s not important.
这不重要
l’m afraid you’ll never see your baby.
我害怕你再也看不到你的小孩
l need full power, man! This dude’s got a long way to go!
我需要充足的电源! 这个家伙要走很远的路呢!
This thing’s working perfect, man!
这机器运转得真♥他♥妈♥的完美
A lot higher than it looks, huh?
比看起来还要高很多 不是吗?
You nearly went.
你差点就报销了
Get in.
快进来吧
There’s 3 good-sized towns up ahead…
在前面有三个规模很大的镇子…
…with enough people to help you if you can convince them to come.
…如果你能说服他们跟你走 你就能找到足够的帮手
Don’t tell anybody…
不要告诉任何人…
…l like to ride this damn thing just for the hell of it.
…说我喜欢玩这玩意 仅仅因为它好玩
Being a city official has its perks, you know?
你知道 作为一个领导 我得注意自身形象
Trust me, man. This’ll get you there a lot faster.
相信我吧 伙计 这会让你更快的
How do l stop?
我怎么停下来呢?
Quit worrying about the little things.
别再这里婆婆妈妈了
Good luck, and Godspeed.
祝你好运 跑得飞快!
Reporting for duty, sir!
长官 我向您报告!
Know what to do? Talk to the people.
知道该怎么做吗? 去说服人们
Tell them it’s important.
告诉他们这很重要
Tell them we can make a difference.
告诉他们我们可以做到
“Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more…
再向前冲 亲爱的朋友们 再向前冲
…or close the wall with our dead!
…或者以死守卫我们的城墙
In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility.
在和平时期 我们要谦虚彬彬有礼
But when the blast of war blows in our ears…
但是一旦爆发战争
…then imitate the action of the tiger.
…我们就要像头猛虎一样勇猛
Summon up the blood. Disguise fair nature with rage…
鼓起我们的勇气 收起我们温和的本性…
…and lend the eye a terrible aspect.”
…去和敌人拼个你死我活
Who are they? l don’t know.
他们是谁? 不知道
Looks like mostly women and young people to me.
在我看来大部分都是老弱病残
How many?
有多少?
lt’s an army.
那是一支军队
At last…
终于…
…someone with courage enough to bring the fight to me.
…还是有人鼓起用来和我作战了
Reckoning, gentlemen!
先生们 算总账的时候到了
They’re an eager-looking bunch!
他们看起来热血沸腾
Morale is a dangerous thing.
士气真的是很重要
Bring up the prisoner!
把俘虏带上来
We’ll show them how this game is played.
让我们来告诉他们 游戏该怎么来玩
Stay here.
呆在这
ls he surrendering?
他在投降?
God, l hope not.
该死 我不希望这样
My little shipping clerk.
小小搬运工
Mr. copy-machine salesman.
卖♥♥复印机的销♥售♥员
We’re both a couple of frauds.
我们俩是一对大骗子
So be it.
说的没错
But great men are made by other great men.
但是一个伟人是由另一个伟人来成就的
Patton had Rommel.
隆美尔成就了巴顿
Grant had Lee.
李成就了格兰特
But l get you.
而你将会成就我的霸业
You’re no general.
你不是将军
You’re not even a good painter.
你甚至也不是一个好的画家
Trying to goad me into a fight?
你想要激将我?
lt’d be great if wars were fought just by the assholes who started them.
如果战争由发起它的人来结束 就非常完美
We could settle this right here…
我们可以对这场战争作个了结
…you and me.
…只有你跟我
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work that way.
不幸的是 这种方法行不通
But it does in your army.
但是在你的部队里却可以
l invoke Law Seven…
我引用八大♥法♥律中的…
…of the Laws of Eight!
…第七条
“Any man may challenge for leadership of the clan!”
在部队里谁都可以挑战老大的位子
l challenge you.
我向你挑战
You’re not a Holnist. You’re not a member. You don’t have the right.
你不是我们一伙的 你没有这个权力
l have every right!
我拥有所有的权力
l invoke Law Seven.
我引用第七条法律
Where…?
你去哪…?
l challenge…
我要挑战…
…for leadership of the clan!
…老大的位子
Where do l know you from?
我在哪里见过你?
“Cry havoc…
你下令抢劫…
…and let slip the dogs of war!”
…然后喂养这些战争走狗
You remember that?
你还记得那些吗?
Shakespeare.
莎士比亚
The one who didn’t want to fight.
那个不想打仗的人
l should have found a way to kill you then, but you seemed so strong.
那时我就应该设法杀死你 但你看起来太强大
Law Seven…
第七条法律…
…it is!
…那就是
This war is settled here!
这场战争将在这里作个了结
l studied people.
我研究过人们
l know your problem.
我知道你的问题在哪
Do you know…
你知道…
…why you can’t fight?
…为什么你不能打吗?
Because you have nothing to fight for.
因为你不知道为何而战
You don’t care about anything.
你什么也不关心
You don’t value anything.
你什么也不在乎
You don’t believe in anything!
你对什么都不信任
And that’s what makes me better.
而那些却让我变得更厉害
l believe…
我信任…
…in the United States.
…美国
lt doesn’t have to be this way.
我们本可以不这样的
We don’t have to kill each other.
我们本可以不用互相残杀
“Law Three:
第三条法律…
Mercy…
仁慈…