这是领导的新点子
It’s a new concept the boss came up with.
与其丢弃它们 不如收集起来修补一下
Instead of being thrown away, they’re collected. Refurbished.
他说这是循环 反覆,再生什么的
He calls it “rebicycling. ” Something like that.
真令人伤心
Makes me wanna cry…
看到它们这样被虐待
…seeing toys that were treated this way.
这些吊绳都打结的木偶问题才大
These hopelessly entangled string puppets and marionettes…
我们在北极处理这些玩具的人员…
…pose a particular problem. We found the nimble fingers of our work force…
为了打开绳结,可费尽脑筋了…
…here at the North Pole are best for working out those knots and tangles.
谢谢你 这里双保险
Thank you. Double locked here.
朋友,你就像我一样…
You are just like me, my friend.
一个捣蛋鬼
A scrooge!
埃比尼泽捣蛋鬼
Ebenezer Scrooge.
捣蛋鬼从来不信什么…
North Pole, Santa Claus, this train…
圣诞节,北极,圣诞老人…等等 全是难以置信,骗人的玩意儿
…it’s all a bunch of humbug. A bout of indigestion.
喔,我是到你是啥…
Oh, yeah. I know what you are.
你是个”怀疑论”者
You’re a doubter.
你怀疑,你不相信…
A doubter. You don’t believe!
你是怀疑论者! 你不相信
You’re a doubter! You don’t believe!
你错过好戏啦 我们爬过陡坡
You missed it. We rode down some really sharp hills.
然后经过似乎结冰的湖面
We were on what looked like a frozen lake.
但是我说是视觉假像
But I know it was just an optical illusion.
他说车子是走在冰上 我说这不可能…
He said the train was on ice. I said it’s impossible
因为车轨不可能… 你去哪里?
You can’t put a train track Where you going now?
♪ 我对星星许愿 ♪
I’m wishing on a star
♪ 试着去相信 ♪
And trying to believe
♪ 虽然很遥远 ♪
That even though it’s far
♪ 但确有圣诞夜 ♪
He ‘ll find me Christmas Eve
♪ 我猜圣诞老人很忙 ♪
I guess that Santa ‘s busy
♪ 因为他从未来过 ♪
‘Cause he ‘s never come around
♪ 圣诞节来临时,我就会想到他 ♪
I think of him When Christmas comes to town
♪ 那是一年中最好的时光 ♪
The best time of the year
♪ 所有的人都回家了 ♪
When everyone comes home
♪ 在圣诞节的气氛下 ♪
With all this Christmas cheer
♪ 是不该独自渡过的 ♪
It’s hard to be alone
♪ 朋友们都聚在一起竖起了圣诞树 ♪
Putting up the Christmas tree With friends who come around
♪ 圣诞节来时,真是有趣 ♪
It’s so much fun When Christmas comes to town
♪ 孩子们的礼物包五颜六色 ♪
Presents for the children Wrapped in red and green
♪ 这些我都听过,却没见过 ♪
All the things I’ve heard about But never really seen
♪ 圣诞夜没人会睡觉 ♪
No one will be sleeping
♪ 圣诞夜的晚上 ♪
On the night of Christmas Eve
♪ 翘首盼望圣诞老人降临 ♪
Hoping Santa ‘s on his way
♪ 当他雪橇上的铃♥声♥响起 ♪
When Santa ‘s sleighbells ring
♪ 我仔细听 ♪
I listen all around
♪ 当天使唱起圣歌♥ ♪
The herald angels sing
♪ 我却从来都听不见 ♪
I never hear a sound
♪ 孩子们的其他梦想 ♪
And all the dreams of children
♪ 曾逝去的会再寻回 ♪
Once lost will all be found
♪ 当圣诞来时 这就是我所有的祈望 ♪
That’s all I want When Christmas comes to town
♪ 当圣诞来时 这就是我所有的祈望 ♪
That’s all I want When Christmas comes to town
看呀
Look.
北极光
The northern lights.
喂,你们三个
Hey. You three.
我们刚经过…
We just crossed it.
北纬66度33分…北极圈
Latitude 66o33’. The Arctic Circle.
你们看到远方的极光吗?
And do you see? Those lights in the distance.
看起来像大货船航行在 结冰的海上所发出奇异的光芒
They look like the lights of a strange ocean liner sailing on a frozen sea.
那…
There…
就是北极
…is the North Pole.
地上有魔毯 从来没有休息过
It’s a magic carpet on a rail It never takes a rest
飞过高山和白雪
Flying through The mountains and the snow
只要你愿意 就可以免费加入 享受快乐
You can ride for free and join the fun If you just say yes
在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的
‘Cause that’s the way things happen On the Polar Express
呜~呜~汽笛响 是她唱歌♥的声音
Whoo, whoo, the whistle blows That’s the sound of her singing
叮~叮~铃♥声♥响 天哪 看着她走
Ding, ding, the bell will ring Golly, look at her go
你觉得如果我们很快到达 谁来猜一猜…
You wonder if you ‘ll get there soon Anybody’s guess
在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的
‘Cause that’s the way things happen On the Polar Express
当我们到那里 就会尖叫 “噢 耶”
When we get there We ‘ll scream, “Yay!”
我们到达那里 附和着邦~邦~邦
We ‘ll arrive with A bang, bang, bang
还有卟~卟~卟 路上一直说笑着
Boom, boom, boom Laughing all the way
到了! 比预定时间 还早5分钟!
We made it. With five minutes to spare.
到了!
We made it.
精灵呢? 他们在哪儿?
There should be elves. Where are the elves?
对呀,精灵在哪儿?
Y eah, where are the elves?
他们都聚集在市中心
They are gathering in the center of the city.
圣诞老人就在那儿 给出圣诞节的第一个礼物
That is where Santa will give the first gift of Christmas.
谁会拿到圣诞节的第一个礼物?
Who gets the first gift of Christmas?
他会在你们之中…选一个
He will choose one of you.
看! 精灵!
Look. Elves!
听好咯…听好咯…先生女士们
All right. All right, ladies and gentlemen.
请大家排成两队
Two columns, if you please.
矮的排前面,高的排后面
Shorter in the front, taller in the rear.
偶数生日在右边,奇数生日在左边
Even numbered birthdays on the right, odd numbered on the left.
不可以推人,不要到处闲逛
No pushing. No pushing. But let’s not dilly dally.
还有5分钟才到午夜
It’s five minutes to midnight.
怎么算的呀! 4分钟前也是剩5分钟!
Hey, what gives? It was five minutes till midnight four minutes ago.
没错! 排成两排…
Exactly. Columns of two.
一排…两排 对不起
One, two. Excuse me.
有问题吗? 他怎么办?
Question. What about him?
没人会被强迫去见圣诞老人
No one is required to see Santa.
先生女士们,你们不需要牵手
Ladies and gentlemen, you do not have to hold hands…
快点! 走的过程中…
Come on. …but please remain in your columns…
请不要离开队伍…
…while we are in transit.
你必须跟我们走 她说的对
Look, you have to come with us. She’s right.
我从来信不圣诞节
Christmas just doesn’t work out for me. Never has.
但是圣诞节是多么美好的时光
But Christmas is such a wonderful, beautiful time.
和朋友家人享受施与受的感恩
It’s a time for giving and being thankful, for friends and family.
大家用饰品和灯来装饰圣诞树 圣诞老人也会把礼物留在树下
People hang decorations and lights. Santa leaves presents under our Christmas trees.
只是我…
Christmas just…
从来信不圣诞节
…doesn’t work out for me.
听着…我不管你信不信圣诞节
Look, I don’t know if Christmas is gonna work out for you or not…
今晚是圣诞夜,不要独自一人
…but this is Christmas Eve. Don’t stay here by yourself.
对,跟我们走
Yes, come with us.
我们一起去
We’ll go together.
不好
Oh, no.
我们会平安无事
We’re gonna be okay.
或许不会!
Maybe not!
紧急刹车!
The emergency brake.
紧急刹车!
The emergency brake.
没有刹车…我找不到刹车
There’s no brake. I can’t find the brake!
休息会儿吧,孩子
Take a break, kid.
热巧克力咖啡怎么样?
How about a nice, good hot cup of Joe?
快要撞上了!
We’re gonna crash!
我们在转圈圈
We’re spinning.
嘘…你们听到了吗?
You hear that?
铃♥声♥
The bell.
什么铃♥声♥? 雪橇上的铃♥声♥
What bell? The sleighbell.
雪橇上的铃♥声♥? 听到了吗?
Sleighbell? Don’t you hear it?
从隧♥道♥那边来的
It’s coming from that tunnel.
我们该朝那边去
That’s the way we should go.
快呀
Come on.
怎么啦?
What?
怎么啦? 快点
What? Come on.
快点
Come on.
我们迷路了
We’re lost.
是的
Yes.
是…我听到了 我也听到了
Yes. I hear it. I hear it too.
我什么也没听到 是那边来的声音
I don’t hear anything. Okay, it’s down this way.
你确定?
Are you sure?
非常确定
Absolutely.
为什么我什么也听不到?
Why can’t I hear anything?