这么多问题!
So many questions.
平顶山洞的顶和车顶…
There is but one inch of clearance between the roof of this rattler…
只有一英寸宽
…and the roof of Flat T op Tunnel.
明白吗?
Savvy?
车要上坡了,孩子
It’s just the run up to the hump, kid.
好玩的来了
This will be interesting.
快上来,快呀
Get back on, kid. Hurry!
抓住我的滑雪棍
Grab my muck stick.
只有一个窍门
There’s only one trick to this, kid.
我说”跳”
When I say “jump”…
你就跳!
…you jump!
我还以为你被扔下火车了
You. I thought you got thrown off, and
你在这儿开火车! 机师让我开
You’re driving the train? They put me in charge.
他们要去检查车灯了 灯泡在这儿 小心
The engineer had to check the light. Here’s the light. Careful.
现在好了
All right, now.
我拿到了
I got it.
你怎么会开? 很简单,来,我告诉你
How do you know how? It’s easy. Come here, I’ll show you.
那个大扳手是加速器
This big lever here, that’s the throttle.
这个小的是刹车
This little one here, that’s the brake.
那些是压力表
And those are the pressure gauges.
那跟绳子是鸣笛
And that rope is the whistle.
鸣笛
The whistle.
想试试吗?
You wanna try it?
我一直梦想要拉一下
I’ve wanted to do that my whole life.
别动…别动
Hold still! Hold still! Don’t move!
快看!
Look!
快停车!快停车!
Stop the train! Stop the train!
快停车!
Stop the train!
什么?
What?
他们要我们停车
They want us to stop the train.
哪个是刹车? 他说是这个
Which one is the brake? He told me this was.
谁说? 机师!
Who? The engineer.
机师?这个看起来像是刹车 不是,不是,他说这是刹车
The engineer? This one looks like a brake. No, he said this was the brake.
你确定?
Are you sure?
你确定?
Are you sure?
拉刹车
Pull the brake!
停车
Stop the train!
哈啰,鹿兄
Caribou?
极地特快到不了北极 圣诞节也泡汤了
There can be no Christmas without the Polar Express arriving on time.
难道只有我懂?
Am I the only one who understands that?
我早该猜到
You. I should have known.
你是不是一心 想让车子到不了北极
Are you bound and determined that this train never reaches the North Pole?
看!
But look.
驯鹿过街!
Caribou crossing?!
我猜最少十万,或许百万
I make that herd to be at least 1 00,000, maybe even a million.
要它们全部让路得要几个小时
It’s gonna be hours before they clear this track.
麻烦的事情 我们这下麻烦大了
A tough nut to crack. We are in some serious jelly.
非常拥挤 紧要关头
And a jam. Tight spot.
小溪上去 树上去
Up a creek. Up a tree.
在草地里迷失 我告诉你什么草地 我们…
Lost in the grass. I’ll tell you what’s grass: our a
问题解决了 慢…速…前进
Problem solved. All ahead, slow.
我们驶的很快耶
We’re going pretty fast.
去告诉机师们放慢速度
Tell the engineer to slow down.
慢一点
Slow it down.
小心速度太快
Watch the speed!
跳开了,快把它抓住
Jumping jeepers, the cotter pin sheared off.
什么东西? 栓子!
What? The pin.
哪里? 那里!
Where? There.
不妙! 不妙!
Oh, no. Oh, no.
他们听不到我 听不到?
They can’t hear me. They can’t?
不喜欢这个景象 在安全栏下面
I don’t like the look of this. Under the safety bar.
不会有事儿吧? 我们该怎么办?
Is everything all right? What should we do?
照…目前的状况来看 我们无法连络机师…
Considering we’ve lost communication with the engineer…
我们在车头前,完全暴露在外
…we are standing totally exposed on the front of the locomotive…
车一直在加速 无法控制
…the train appears to be accelerating uncontrollably…
我们快速冲向前方的冰峡谷
…and we are rapidly approaching Glacier Gulch…
这是世上最陡峭的峡谷
…which happens to be the steepest downhill grade in the world…
我建议我们都得…
…I suggest we all hold on…
抓~紧~栏~杆!
…tightly.
栓子 栓子
The pin. The pin.
糟糕…车轨已经被冰覆盖
Jiminy Christmas, the ice has frozen over the tracks.
不…不…抓紧…抓紧!
Hold on. Hold on. No, no.
快!小心脚下…快…
Come on. Watch your step.
抓紧…快上来…快
Come on, sweetie. Up you go. Up you go.
脚放在这里 这里
Put your feet on here. On here.
有点刺♥激♥ 是吗?
Little adventure, huh?
小伙子…反应满快的
Young man, quick thinking on your part.
到左边去
Step to your left, please. To your left.
呵…这才像话
Well, that is more like it.
你们搞啥?
What in the name of Mike?
看!
Look.
快带我们火速离开
Get us the blazes out of here!
让车滑开
Turn this sled around.
看那里
Look there.
车轨
Tracks.
正前方
Dead ahead.

Right.

Left.

Right.
打直
Hang a Louie.
拉掣阀
Toss a Ritchie.
拉手杆
Port astern.
放慢
To the starboard.
我的拖鞋 你的车票要掉了
My slipper. You’re gonna lose your ticket.
不是我的,是你的
It’s not my ticket, it’s yours.
我的? 对!
It’s my ticket? Yes.
右…跟着我…左…
Right. Keep up with me. Left.
右…左…
Right. Left.
右…
Right.
左…
Left.
右…
Right.
左…右
Left. Right.
噢 糟糕! 噢 糟糕!
Oh, no! Oh, no!
抓紧了
Brace yourselves!
呵…这才像话
Well, that’s more like it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 真不敢相信,你帮我找到车票
Thank you. I can’t believe you found my ticket.
谁说…找到…车票了?
Did someone say they found a ticket?
这么说…车票拿来吧
Well, in that case…. Tickets, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
“L E”? 和那个万事通的一样
“L E”? Just like that know it all kid.
走路小心
Watch your step. Tricky walking up here.
提醒你,上坡时,路很滑
It’s mighty slick. Mighty slick, I tell you.
我刚说啥来着!?
There you go. What did I tell you?
很久以前 我首次圣诞夜之旅 我在车顶巡视…
Years ago, on my first Christmas Eve run, I was up on the roof making my rounds…
也踩到冰滑了一下
…when I slipped on the ice myself.
我伸手去抓栏杆 但栏杆断了,就滑倒了
I reached out for a hand iron, but it broke off. I slid and fell.
但是没有掉下车去
And yet, I did not fall off this train.
某人救了你?
Someone saved you?
也可能是某”物”
Or something.
天使
An angel.
或许
Maybe.
等等…
Wait. Wait.
他长的什么样子? 你看到他了吗?
What did he look like? Did you see him?
没有,有时…眼见为实
No, sir. But sometimes seeing is believing.
有时…最真实的我们却看不见
And sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.
这些被遗弃的
The forsaken and the abandoned.
小心走 这些可怜的玩具受了不少罪…
Mind your step, now. These poor toys have suffered enough…
被世人到处抛弃,自生自灭
…being left to rust and decay in the back alleys and vacant lots of the world.
它们怎么会在这儿?
What are they doing here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!