走开 走开
Go, go, go!
不 不 不 不
Oh, no. No! No, no, no, no, no!
别长了 停止 求你了树干 不要
Stop growing. Stop growing. Please, branch, no!
逮到你了
We getcha!
你真以为换掉我们的能力
Did you really think by switching our talents,
你就可以打败我们了
you could beat us?
看那边
Looks that way.
抓到了
Got them!
扎琳娜
Zarina!
漂亮 我一招就把她们全抓住了
Well done. Got them all in one swell foop, I did.
扎琳娜 别这样
Zarina, don’t do this.
回来吧 我们一起回去
Come back with us. Come back home.
我绝对不回精灵山谷
I’ll never go back to Pixie Hollow.
你不属于这里
You don’t belong here.
我就属于这里 小叮当
This is exactly where I belong, Tink.
对于她的才能 我们感激无比
We appreciate what she can do.
准确地说 我们珍视无比
We treasure it, actually.
把她们关在下面 好好看着
Put them below, and keep your eye on them.
好啊 就用这只眼看着
Oh, right. Maybe I’ll use, uh, this one?
趁那只还没瞎 好好看着
While you still have it.
船长 你还好吗
Captain, are you all right?
船长有令 继续工作 先生们
Captain says, back to work, gentlemen.
好了 伙计们 听命令干活
All righty, mates, you heard him.
好了
And, right.
刚刚好
Perfect fit.
欢迎来到你们的新家
Welcome to your new cabin.
我的汤好了
My stock is ready.
看看这个 真香啊
Oh, well, now, look at that. Oh, lovely.
真是道好菜
Oh, that is good eating right there.
不是吗 妈妈 “没错 亲爱的”
Isn’t it, Mum? “Yes, it is, darling.”
让我瞧瞧 今晚该做些什么
Oh, let me see. What shall I make tonight?
我还剩些猪油和老白菜
Well, I’ve still got some lard and some old cabbage.
好了 我们得定个计划
Okay, we need a plan.
现在开始
Here we go.
成功了
It worked!
-她做到了 -成了
– Yes, she did it! – It worked!
-成功了 -仙尘
– it’s working! – Pixie dust!
看看 太赞了
Look at it! Amazing!
我们就要上天了
We’re going to fly!
涓涓细流变成了奔涌狂流
From a trickle to a roar.
快乐的小鸟一般飞翔
Fly like a happy bird!
冰冷的粥 加点木屑
Cold gruel, with a little bit of sawdust.
再加上嫩煎的老鼠肉
A dash of rodent, sauteed of course.
胡萝卜 才不要
Some carrots? No.
你要去哪 小伙子
Hey, where you think you’re going, little fella?
机会来了 快走快走
Now is our chance. Go, go, go, go!
快点 大家一起
Come on, all together.
这已经是我最快的速度了
I’m going as fast as I can!
今天可不行 亲爱的
Oh, not today, my darlings.
能请你们帮我举着这个吗
Would you be kind enough to hold this for me?
太好了
Perfect.
还有人有什么主意吗
Anybody else got an idea?
真是非同凡响
Absolutely astonishing.
想象一下 像鸟一样飞翔
Just imagine, flying like a bird.
对了 你一直在飞
Of course, you do that all the time.
飞翔是什么感觉 怎么控制方向
What’s it like? How do you even steer?
其实很简单 向左倾
It’s pretty simple, actually. Lean left.
向右倾 往右飞
Lean right, fly right.
这有点…
This is…
你怕了
Are you afraid?
怕
Afraid?
带路吧 队长
Lead on, Captain.
我飞起来了
Oh, I’m doing it.
我…
I’m…
我真的飞起来了
I’m flying!
小心 伙计们
Look out, mates!
看看他 正飞着呢
Look at him go.
有什么好笑的
What’s so funny?
你不能那么飞 并好腿
You can’t fly like that. Put your legs together.
向上
On.
你能跟上吗
Just try to keep up.
是 是 船长
Aye aye, Captain!
那小子在飞
The lad is flying!
行得通 真的行得通
It works! It really works.
再过不了多久
And pretty soon,
我们就会攒够仙尘 整艘船就能飞了
we’ll have enough dust to make the whole ship fly.
对吗 扎琳娜
Right, Zarina?
只要我们有蓝色仙尘
And as long as we have the blue dust,
我们就有用不完的飞尘
we’ll never run out of flying dust.
-这也没错吧 -没错 詹姆斯
– Right again? – Right again, James.
那你已经没用了
Well, then, we won’t need you anymore.
我们的计划成功了
Our plan worked perfectly.
仙子还真是好骗
Fairies are such gullible creatures.
对吧 伙计们
Aren’t they, lads?
我可在伊顿公学上过学 没人能赢过我
No match for an Eton education such as mine.
他脑袋真灵光 对吧
He’s a smart one, isn’t he?
仙尘的魔力终于属于我们了
The power of the pixie dust is finally ours.
小不点女主角的马屁也拍够了
We’ve had enough kissing up to that pint-sized prima donna.
别对她手下留情
No quarter for her.
让她走迷你木板 处死她
Let’s make her walk a tiny little plank.
-没错 迷你的 -小木板
– Yes, tiny! – A tiny plank!
她能飞 白♥痴♥
She can fly, you cretins.
他说得对
You know, he’s right.
所以他才是船长
That is why he is the captain.
我懂了 她能直接飞走
She’d just fly away. I get it.
船长
Mi capitan.
把她的翅膀绑起来怎么样
What if we tie her wings together?
没什么能阻止我们
There’s no stopping us.
我们会在七大海域横行无阻
We’ll plunder every port
抢劫每一个港口
in all the seven seas.
准备出发 流氓渣滓们
Prepare to get under way, you scurvy scallywags.
我们要让整艘船都飞起来
We’ve got a ship to fly.
至于你
Ha. And as for you,
用来做夜明灯正合适
you’ll make a fine little nightlight.
睁大眼睛
Swoggle me eyes.
这才像话
Now, there’s a sight.
别觉得自己蠢
Oh, don’t feel foolish.
是我太聪明了 事实就是这样
I was just too clever for you. That’s all.
就是这个
Ah! Yes.
听好了 我的小仙子
Now, you see, my little fairy,
和在永无海上导航不同
navigating the Never Seas is one thing.
要在空中开辟出航道
But to chart a course for the sky,
不仅需要经度和纬度
not only do you need longitude and latitude,
还要海拔高度
but you also need altitude.
别这么输不起
Now, let’s not be a sore loser.
一旦我们越过双星
Once we’re past the second star,
世界就成了我的盘中餐[牡蛎]
the world will be my oyster.
而我根本都不喜欢牡蛎
And I don’t even like oysters.
我们会奇袭各大港口 飞速撤退
We’ll be in and out of every port so fast,
连是谁袭击了他们 他们都毫无头绪
they won’t even know what hit them.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
想得美 这可是专为仙子设计的
Nice try, but it’s fairy-proof.
妙极了 不是吗
Brilliant, right?
奥本海默
Oppenheimer!
我要被这滴答声烦死了
That ticking is driving me mad!
好吧 只是个闹钟
Right. It’s just a clock, you know.
不需要担心
Well, not to worry.
很快 我们就会飞得高高的
Pretty soon, we’ll be flying so high
远在公海之上
it’ll make these high seas look downright low!
-太疯狂了 -好像我们有办法一样
– Crazy. – Like we have a choice.