小叮当与海盗仙子
假如我能站在世界之巅
If I could reach the top of the world
做真正的自己 那该多美
Be all I am. It’d be so beautiful
假如我能勇敢坚强
If only I could be brave and I could be strong
就能找到归宿
I would know where I belong
假如
If only
我愿自♥由♥自在做自己
I wanna feel free to be who I am
未来的我比过去更精彩
What I’m about is more than I’ve been
时刻准备展现自我
Ready to show the world who I am
来一点阳光
A little bit of sun.
你看
Oh, look!
你好 扎琳娜
Hey, Zarina!
仙尘又用完了吗 亲爱的
Out of pixie dust again, sug?
你懂我的 罗塞塔
You know me, Rosetta.
我可以教你几招节约使用的办法
I could give you some tips on conserving your supply.
我以后再向你讨教诀窍 爱丽德莎
I may just take you up on that, Dessa.
一个总是把仙尘用完的仙尘守护者
A Dust Keeper Fairy who’s always out of pixie dust.
真讽刺 对吧
Ironic, isn’t it?
真乖 好了
Right there. Nice. Okay.
来冲水吧
Rinse time!
再烘干
Time to dry!
你好啊 扎琳娜 你翅膀还好吧
Hey, Z! Wings okay?
只是想要溜达一下 谢谢关心 芳玟
Just enjoying a stroll. But thanks, Fawn.
旋风很棒 维迪亚
Nice wind, Vidia.
谢谢 什么是”溜达”
Thanks. What’s a “Stroll”?
不
Oh, no!
我可以做自己
So I could be who I am
与命定之归宿更靠近
I’m closer to where I’m meant to be
我明白只要努力就能到达
If I try I know that I can get there
我将永不放弃 只因我相信
I’m not gonna stop ’cause I believe
我会做得更好
That there’s so much more to me
更好
So much more
我愿自♥由♥自在做自己
I wanna feel free to be who I am
未来的我比过去更精彩
What I’m about is more than I’ve been
时刻准备展现自我
Ready to show the world who I am
迫不及待 仍需忍♥耐
Started it out, but I’m holding in
找到属于我的归宿
Find my own place to stay
才能做真正的自己
So I can be who I am
仙尘被放进袋子后会静置其中
We put the dust in the bags and they stay there, right?
但如果我们把它洒在其他东西上
And yet, we sprinkle dust on top of something,
就可以令它们飘起来
and it floats.
这就是仙尘的功能啊
Well, that’s just how pixie dust works.
我知道 但问题是为什么会这样
Well, yes, I know, but “Why?” Is the question.
你懂我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
从来没有想过吗
Not even a little?
一次都没想过吗
Never once had the thought?
早上好
Good morning,
-仙尘守护者 -天啊
– Dust Keepers! – Oh!
早上好 盖瑞仙子
Good morning, Fairy Gary!
好的 让我们看看
All right, let’s see.
今天的蓝色仙尘任务轮值
On blue dust duty today we have, uh…
-轮到谁来着 -Y开头
– What were we on? – “Y.”
没错 是伊薇特
Ah! Yes. Yvette.
伊维特今天请假了 盖瑞仙子
Yvette is out for the day, Fairy Gary.
仙尘守护者职业关节炎又犯了
Dust-Keeper elbow flared up again.
太好了
That’s fantastic!
我是说 伊薇特真可怜
I mean, poor, poor Yvette.
那么就轮到
Well, um, that brings us to…
扎琳娜 轮到你了
Zarina, you’re up!
惨了
Uh-oh.
你能想象吗 提前了一天
Can you believe it? I mean, one day early.
太兴奋了
It’s so exciting!
向右转六格
Uh… Six clicks to the right.
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
小心
Careful, now!
自上次之后 我想我不用再提醒你
After last time, I’m sure I don’t have to remind you
它的功效有多强
just how potent and powerful…
-我保证绝对不再碰 -这就对了
– No touching, I promise. – Attagirl!
好了 二十六颗 不多不少
All right, then. Exactly 26 specks.
但为什么是二十六
But why 26?
-又来了 -为什么不是二十五
– And here we go. – Why not 25?
如果放二十七颗会怎么样
What would happen if we put in, say, 27?
-我们放二十六颗 -为什么呢
– We put in 26. – But why?
扎琳娜 你真是我见过的最爱问问题的仙子
Ah, Zarina, you’re the most inquisitive fairy I’ve ever known.
更正一下 还有人和你难分伯仲
Correction, it’s a tie.
你就是仙尘守护者中的小叮当
Let’s just say, you’re the Tinker Bell of Dust Keepers.
为什么你觉得这是件坏事呢
But why do you say it like it’s a bad thing?
因为我们面对的不是小树枝和橡果壳
Because we don’t work with twigs and acorn caps.
我们面对的是仙尘 我们的生命之源
We work with pixie dust. It’s our lifeblood.
不能出现丝毫纰漏
There’s no room for error.
蓝色仙尘
Blue dust.
大自然中最强大的催化剂之一
One of nature’s mightiest multipliers.
它能令仙尘从涓涓细流变成奔涌狂流
It takes the golden dust from a trickle to a roar.
无论看多少次都不够
No matter how many times I see it, just… Wow!
确实
Indeed.
既然有蓝色仙尘的话 为什么没有其他颜色
Okay, but if there’s blue dust, why can’t there be other colors?
因为它们是不存在的
Because there aren’t.
也许不同颜色的仙尘功能也不同
And maybe those other colors do other things.
如果 比如说 有紫色的呢
What if there was, I don’t know, purple?
说不定还有粉色的呢
What if there’s pink?
发现粉色仙尘的那天
The day someone finds pink pixie dust
我就把苏格兰裙换成裤子
is the day I trade in my kilt for trousers.
如果不是发现 而是靠制♥造♥出来呢
Well, what if we don’t find it? What if we make it?
仔细听好了 扎琳娜
Listen carefully, Zarina.
我们不能拿仙尘瞎胡闹
We do not tamper with pixie dust.
它太强大了
It is far too powerful.
但如果不尝试
But if we don’t,
我们永远也无法了解它真正的能力
we’ll never fully understand what it’s capable of.
这不是我们的本分 我们只是仙尘守护者
That is not our job. We’re Dust Keepers.
我们负责滋养 维持
We nurture the dust, maintain it,
测量 包装
measure it, package it,
和分撒仙尘
and distribute it.
这一美好的传统 日复一日
A beautiful tradition, day in, day out,
代代相传
passed from one generation…
传到下一代 下下一代 下下下一代
to the next, to the next, to the next.
盖瑞仙子
Fairy Gary!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我这次确实没有用手碰
Technically, I didn’t touch it this time.
盖子呢
The cap?
让我再说一遍 扎琳娜
Let me be absolutely clear, Zarina.
仙尘守护者禁止拿仙尘瞎胡闹
Dust Keepers are forbidden to tamper with pixie dust.
没结果
No result.
没结果 没结果
No result. No result.
没结果
No result. Ugh!
两颗葵花籽 少许月光花
Two parts sunflower seed, a dash of moonflower.
成功了
It worked!
扎琳娜
Oh! Hey, Zarina!
-什么风把你吹来 -小叮当
– What brings you… – Tinker Bell…
-这里 -还记得你是怎么
– …here? – Remember how you were
一个使用失落的宝藏吗
the first one to use lost things,
当时大家把你当作疯子
and everyone thought you were kind of crazy?
我记得玛丽仙子称它们为垃圾
I believe Fairy Mary called them “Junk.”
没错 可是现在 连她自己
Exactly! But now, even she
都在使用它们 而且修补手艺更进一步了
uses them and tinkering is better than ever.
你这么说实在是
Well, that’s nice of…
还有穿越冬季边境那次
And remember how you crossed the Winter border
你明知这是被禁止
when you knew it wasn’t allowed,
但还是执意为之
but you just had to anyway?
我更偏向于把它当成灰色地带
I like to think it was more of a grey area.
很好 记住这些
Good. Now, keep that in mind.
你